Beverly Hills 90210

Dog's Best Friend

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 05, 1999 on FOX

7.3
  • Kelly is attacked on her way to meet with Dylan

This was such a harsh episode at the end. considering what happens to kelly, this poor girl has been thru so much, fire, drugs, miscarriage and now being raped. She is a great actress - jennie garth that is.
    Ironically the guy that plays Joe Patch, the rapist, was also 2 other guys on the series
  • This episode is about Gina’s bulimia being revealed. Also Dylan participates in a one-night stand and leads the woman on with no intention on seeing her again. Meanwhile, Dylan asks to meet Kelly at a coffee shop and it ultimately ends in tragedy.

I absolutely loooove this episode because it deals with rape and eating disorders. I really wish Gina would have admitted to her problem and decided to get proper help for it. Kelly, being the good Samaritan she is, urges her to see a doctor because she is worried about her. Gina continuously denies her problem. I liked the fact that Dylan’s cheating ways finally caught up with him once again. The look on his face when Mary showed up while he and Gina were planning on reconciling was priceless. What Donna does in this episode shocks me. I mean her sneaking around with Wayne behind Noah’s back is so unlike her. I really didn’t like her actions in this episode. The whole computer matchmaking service Steve and Janet try is a bad move considering that Steve meets up with the girl he is matched with. Janet ultimately gets upset with this little move. I also hate the fact that David and Dylan are at odds over Dylan’s one night-stand. I didn’t like how David wouldn’t admit that he may have feelings for Gina after all. I hate the fact that Kelly is raped but Jennie Garth did such a breathtaking performance.