Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

90210 Dolls

InstantClubHits

[1]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 5

Does anyone know why they didn't make dolls of Steve, David or Andrea? I know about copyrights, and release forms etc....but I'm wondering if maybe they were'nt popular enough yet? Or if the makers thought they weren't attractive enough? Personally I'd LOVE an Anndrea doll lol. But was there any reason for that? Did they not want to be made into dolls?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

txgirl75

[2]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 23
    I heard it was because they weren't as popular as the other cast,

InstantClubHits

[3]Jun 19, 2008
    That's what I figured...still, I wish I had an Andrea doll lol...I'll have to make one

sheerwill

[4]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 8
    Hmm, that's interesting. So there was actually a Donna doll? I never would've guessed Donna was more popular than David, given all the criticism Tori Spelling receives.

InstantClubHits

[5]Jun 19, 2008

Well I can see if these dolls were made in the first season, but on the back of the boxes there are pictures from Season 2. So by then I guess Donna had established herself as a main character, but David was still kind of geeky since he was still hanging around w/ Scott. Though BAG would make one cute doll .

I'm suprised they didn't do a Steve doll, because he was pretty popular, but I guess maybe they only had so much money...or whatever. The Dylan doll even has the little scar lol...cute.

stellarchick86

[6]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 32
    Can anyone scan in a photo of the dolls? they sound cute..If they are the same ones Im thinking of though, I couldve sworn there was a BAG doll...I cant imagine why they wouldnt have a Steve doll...Andrea wasnt really a popular character so I can imagine there why.

InstantClubHits

[7]Jun 22, 2008

You can find pics of the dolls on ebay, or even google. They only did dolls of Kelly, Donna, Brenda Dillon & Brandon....and then extra outfits for each. Brandon had a peach pit outfit, which is too cute...then they made a Peach Pit playset that looks NOTHING like the Peach Pit....so not worth buying at all....but my BF is going to get me the dolls for my b-day, so I'm excited....of course, they will NEVER come out of the box.

One of the extra outfits was for Donna and it was the pink two piece number Tori wore in the second season opening, other than that it's kind of a stretch to match the dolls w/ actual outfits worn on the show.