Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

90210 season 9

HeXxXeD

[1]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 17

Ok most people know im a fan of season 9 and of Gina and G&D. so i made this thread for anyone who would like to conversate about it. the next eppy airing on Soap net is

9.13 : Withdrawl
    Dylan is confronted by his friends about his drug use and reckless behavior - he shows genuine remorse and agrees to quit using heroin...In an attempt to quit 'cold turkey', he runs off to be by himself...By the time his friends find him, Dylan is in terrible shape and is taken to the hospital where he falls into a short-lived coma; Steve gets into trouble when he loses track of Janet's pure-bred dog, which happens to be in heat...By the time the dog is found, it has been impregnated by a mutt, which gets Steve in even more trouble with Janet; Kelly's feud with Donna's cousin, Gina, intensifies.

9.14 : I'm Married
    Matt is found out to have a wife, Lauren, who has been in an institution for the past few years...Recently, her condition has miraculously improved and she has re-entered Matt's life - he is thrilled to see her, but a slight complication has come about by him becoming involved with Kelly; These events occur unbeknownst to anyone else until Gina sees Matt with Lauren and assumes he is cheating; Dylan is working hard at his recovery and is doing community service at a demolition site as part of his plea bargain...Here Dylan meets Ramon, who is also doing community service - he impresses Dylan and together they support each other against their tyrannical boss.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dool_girl

[2]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 27
    I love Gina too and she absolutely gorgeous!

The one thing that I hated about these two episodes, though, was that they didnt really follow each other at atll! At the end of Withdrawl dylan is nearly dying and tthere is the draa with Donna's dress and that lady and then none of it is ever picked up again!

But gina was great in these eppys

HeXxXeD

[3]Jul 22, 2008
    IA. Gina is sooooo underrated as a character. she is nothing like Val and more like Brenda IMO. the episodes of season 9 are weird (time wise). u have "The Morning After" which takes place in the summer time and then you have 6 more episodes after that having Val's goodbye eppy on Thanksgiving (which is in November) taking place. that doesn't make since. there is no way the episodes stretched out that long. and i think the episode "Withdrawl" and "I'm Married" had a time space in between them that may be why it wasn't covered directly after "Withdrawl". Im loving some Gylan (Gina and Dylan) they remind me of Brenda and Dylan's romance. Kelly should just stay with Matt this season and forget about Dylan, i really do not understand their romance at all. and it seems that this entire season Kelly is trying to get rid of her physical addiction to Dylan. there romance is like a bad drug IMO.

HeXxXeD

[4]Jul 22, 2008
    next episodes:

9.15 : Beheading St. Valentine
    On the eve of Valentine's Day, Matt decides to have Lauren move in with him at the Walsh house...At the same time, his relationship with Kelly is becoming even more distant; Donna discovers some pictures of Noah and Gina kissing...Noah tries to explain that he was drunk and doesn't remember anything, but Donna becomes angry and walks out on him; Dylan and Gina start spending time together in places where they could get caught as Dylan tries to replace the rush of heroin by adding danger to his life; Steve, after bragging about his perfect tan, notices a strange mole on his back and is afraid it may be skin cancer.

9.16 : Survival Skills
    Gina is angered at Dylan's activities as she feels that Dylan is paying too much attention to Kelly; Kelly meanwhile is having trouble coping with the fact that she has lost Matt to Lauren; Consequently Dylan and Kelly spend time together as the two of them go on a hike together; Steve and Janet are the 'big brother' and 'big sister' for two kids who they take camping; Matt introduces Lauren to the group as they continue to rebuild their life together, however they are confronted with some terrible news concerning Lauren...; Donna continues to refuse to forgive Noah and is spending more time with David; By the episodes end, David admits to Donna that he wants to be more than just friends and Donna tries to absorb what is just said.

DepthofField25

[5]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 19

Oh hell no Hex, you call the best seasons of Degrassi melodramatic but you are openly a fan of the second worst, if not the worst season of 90210? What are you thinking?!

Note: my tone is meant to be playful. To each his own.

HeXxXeD

[6]Jul 22, 2008
    DepthofField25 wrote:

Oh hell no Hex, you call the best seasons of Degrassi melodramatic but you are openly a fan of the second worst, if not the worst season of 90210? What are you thinking?!

Note: my tone is meant to be playful. To each his own.

I know your being playful Depth lol. I wouldn't take it any other way! . I think that seasons 8&10 are by far the worse seasons of 90210. lol. not kidding, season 9 was pretty good. you just got to watch and know what is going on.

dool_girl

[7]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 27

I liked the twist of Matt having a wife but i hate how it plays out!

Gina messing with Noah and Donna waas funny im just not a fan of that couple at all!!!

And then Gina getting completely naked in the peach pit parking lot made me crack up toO!!

Chad_Cronin

[8]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 15
    I actually did not like matt having a wife at all. It ruined his relationship with kelly imo. Unless you liked it paving the way for her to get back with dylan. I loved Gina. Her whole relationship with Dylan with his issues was interesting yet sad and annoying.

Kaiyla

[9]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 4

Chad_Cronin wrote:
    I actually did not like matt having a wife at all. It ruined his relationship with kelly imo. Unless you liked it paving the way for her to get back with dylan. I loved Gina. Her whole relationship with Dylan with his issues was interesting yet sad and annoying.

No Dylan ruined Matt and Kelly's relationship. Even if Matt didn't have a wife i really don't think they would have stayed together. I loved Gina she was great for Dylan even though they didn't last and have this long committed relationship it seemed that she more than a fling for Dylan so thats all that matters.

HeXxXeD

[10]Aug 25, 2008
    i loved Gylan.

stellarchick86

[11]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 32
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    i loved Gylan.

Is that Gina/Dylan? Did you like them more than Brenda/Dylan? Or is it just because Brenda was gone you thought Gina was "runner up" ?

HeXxXeD

[12]Aug 27, 2008
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    i loved Gylan.

Is that Gina/Dylan? Did you like them more than Brenda/Dylan? Or is it just because Brenda was gone you thought Gina was "runner up" ?

I loved the chemistry between Gylan (G/D) more than Brylan (B/D). but i love both couples unconditionally. I actually feel as though since the writers couldn't get Shannen to come back to 90210 that Gina was supposed to be Dylan's new Brenda, season 9 was proof of their awesome build up. IMO i think after Vanessa resigned a couple of episodes of season 10, they destroyed Gylan and made season 10 their big cover up. they could have been great together. and they deserved better closure. If Dylan doesn't come back to the spinoff for Brenda then i would love to think he is somewhere with Gina.