Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Am I the only one?

dool_girl

[1]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 27

Am I the only person that out there that liked Kelly and liked Kelly and Dylan? lol

Granted I did love Brandon and Kelly together too but I did not hate Kelly and Dylan i liked them a lot too! It made me angry that they spent all of season 9 and 10 making Kelly and Matt a huge annoyance and then on the last episode, last five minutes they get dylan and kelly back together...random and odd. I thought that maybe if the writers put them together sooner then we could have seen some chemistry and love between them again.

Anyways ya but Ive just noticed lots of kelly haters and LOTS of dylan and kelly haters and wondered if I was one of the only that liked them!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sheerwill

[2]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 8

^ Yes, I think you're the only one who likes Dylan/Kelly. LOL. Dylan/Kelly do have their fans, but it definitely seems like more people hate them than like them. It's well known that they reunited by default because Brandon and Brenda were not there in the last 2 seasons. I don't hate Kelly, but I do hate the Dylan/Kelly relationship. I hate that she backstabbed Brenda, but otherwise I like Kelly. The Brandon/Kelly relationship is my favorite, and Dylan/Brenda is second.

I'm glad they didn't put D/K back together before the finale. I really didn't want to see them in a relationship again, unless it led to them breaking up permanently. LOL. I don't like their chemistry.

Edited on 01/21/2008 9:46pm
    Edited 3 total times.

stellarchick86

[3]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 32
    Kelly annoys me, I think shes my least fave character but I wouldnt quite say I hate any of them...and yes between B/K or D/K Id rather see B/K any day.

zimba05

[4]Jan 22, 2008
    • level: 12
    No, you are definitly NOT the only one who liked Kelly with Dylan. I thought I was the only one...

Tia1225

[5]Jan 22, 2008
    I am not a Dylan/Kelly hater. Actually, I preferred her with Dylan over Brandon. If they hadn't done Brenda wrong, I would have been a Dylan/Kelly supporter all the way. It's just that I always thought Dylan REALLY belonged with Brenda, but since she was no longer on the show and they killed off Antonia, he was best with Kelly.

gwen13579

[6]Jan 22, 2008
    Even if I didn't like Brandon and Kelly, and even if I didn't like Dylan and Brenda, I doubt I would like Dylan and Kelly regardless. I just... don't like them together. End of. And I hate their kisses. I don't think I've ever hated kisses on tv so much, except for Lucas and Peyton's.

However, go on other boards. You'll see Dylan and Kelly are quite popular. It's just BK and DB are considered by many to represent 'true love' more than DK did, regardless of whether or not they were shown to end up together.

Semmaluver

[7]Jan 22, 2008
    Sorry but I dislike Kelly and Dylan. Im a huge B/K fan and I just cant see it any other way.

As for Kelly,there were times when yes I was annoyed by a comment or what she did but actually out of all the girls I liked her the best.

arkhyel

[8]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 37
    Kelly and Dylan was fine by me.

sheerwill

[9]Jan 23, 2008

arkhyel wrote:

I thought you're a Brandon/Kelly fan??? LOL. Unless, you actually like them both?

wilezrules

[10]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    Im not a fan of kelly-dylan or brenda-dylan or kelly-brandon as many of you know, i like kelly-dylan more than brenda-dylan. That is just based on seeing the episodes over and over again. Brenda is probably my least favorite character of them all.

HeXxXeD

[11]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 17
    ugh! dont even get me started on K/D!!! i will go on forever

zimba05

[12]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 12
    wilezrules wrote:
    Im not a fan of kelly-dylan or brenda-dylan or kelly-brandon as many of you know, i like kelly-dylan more than brenda-dylan. That is just based on seeing the episodes over and over again. Brenda is probably my least favorite character of them all.

Yeah, I know the feeling...

gwen13579

[13]Jan 24, 2008
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    ugh! dont even get me started on K/D!!! i will go on forever

hahaha totally!! right there with ya

mcdreamygal24

[14]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 13
    I was never a fan of Dylan and Kelly together. I will forever ship Brandon/Kelly.

gwen13579

[15]Jan 24, 2008

mcdreamygal24 wrote:
    I was never a fan of Dylan and Kelly together. I will forever ship Brandon/Kelly.

Glad to hear it B/K is true love. I was shocked it took so long for them to hook up in the first place

arkhyel

[16]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 37
    sheerwill wrote:

arkhyel wrote:

I thought you're a Brandon/Kelly fan??? LOL. Unless, you actually like them both?

Well, you could say I like 'em both, yes. If I had to choose, I would choose Brandon/Kelly.

Semmaluver

[17]Jan 25, 2008

mcdreamygal24 wrote:
    I will forever ship Brandon/Kelly.

I'm right there w/you!!!

Edited on 01/25/2008 6:38pm

BR4NDON_W4LSH

[18]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 1
    Kelly seemed like she meant good as a friend..but deep inside her motives were pretty selfish,she was all about herself and willing to destroy anything in her way to get what she wanted.

With Brandon and Kelly I think it was never meant to be, as good as it seemed..the reality was they were two very different people moving in different directions.I thought Brandon and the Freshman in season 3 looked pretty good together...forgot her name??but ya!

gwen13579

[19]Jan 27, 2008
    It never seemed right when Brandon and Kelly were with other people. Everytime they were with someone else, I was praying for them to get together. The writers should have got them together back in Season 3, instead of the Dylan/Kelly thing and having Brandon with all those random hook-ups that lasted one episode on average

sheerwill

[20]Jan 27, 2008

BR4NDON_W4LSH wrote:
    Kelly seemed like she meant good as a friend..but deep inside her motives were pretty selfish,she was all about herself and willing to destroy anything in her way to get what she wanted.

With Brandon and Kelly I think it was never meant to be, as good as it seemed..the reality was they were two very different people moving in different directions.I thought Brandon and the Freshman in season 3 looked pretty good together...forgot her name??but ya!

I completely disagree with you. Brandon and Kelly were definitely meant to be. They actually had a lot in common and got along very well for the most part, unlike her and Dylan. The Brandon and Kelly characters were just a perfect fit. They were very much in love and their relationship appeared it could last for a lifetime. If only Jason didn't leave the show.....

Edited on 01/27/2008 11:31am