Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Annoying Plot Holes

RHalladay

[1]May 20, 2008
    • level: 6
    I for one hated the way that Brenda left without a good-bye scene. That scene with Dylan doesn't count. I always wondered what her reaction to Brandon and Kelly's romance was.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]May 21, 2008
    • level: 32
    Yeah, I know. They made it sound like well shes just going to be there for a little bit and oh by the way shes staying there now for good..they couldve done it so differently. They shouldve have known shed stay for good to begin with and had a proper send off, and maybe have Brenda be more irritated with whats been going on in her life that shed want to get away more. It was kind of out of character in a way. She shouldve been like with whats been going on with Stuart, and how I want to act more, and everything going on between D/K and getting arrested, I want to leave. They couldve used those reasons as an opportunity for her wanting to leave and they kind of hinted around at it but never fully said so..Hope that makes sense what Im saying.

txgirl75

[3]May 21, 2008
    • level: 23
    Yeah that would have been nice if they gave Brenda a better goodbye.

HeXxXeD

[4]May 21, 2008
    • level: 17
    its because she was supposed to come back after the 5th season but shannen kept putting Aaron off so she kept backing out until the final season (10) and said she did not want to come back at all because she hated the way everyone has treated brenda and said there was know way she (brenda) would come back anyway the way she was treated her last year.

stellarchick86

[5]May 22, 2008
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    its because she was supposed to come back after the 5th season but shannen kept putting Aaron off so she kept backing out until the final season (10) and said she did not want to come back at all because she hated the way everyone has treated brenda and said there was know way she (brenda) would come back anyway the way she was treated her last year.

Well I thought if they were going to write her out to go to London, then she would be off it entirely, unless you mean coming back to guesstar, like B/Ks non-wedding. You know what I mean?

HeXxXeD

[6]May 22, 2008
    Yea i get you. but after watching the E! hollywood story on 90210 The writers proposed the idea of taking her off the show for 1 entire season (season 5) and then bringing her back to the cast in season 6 so that in the mean time Shannen/Jennie and others whom had conflict can take a break and then come back together to have a new beginning but shannen kept putting the show off and then decided to do charmed instead of the 90210 completely.
    Edited on 05/22/2008 7:02pm

txgirl75

[7]May 22, 2008
    • level: 23
    That would have been great if she came back see how her and Val got along since they were best friends at one point.

wilezrules

[8]May 22, 2008
    • level: 9
    I'll say it again, having her come back in season 9 or 10 woulda been awesome. She could be all mad about steve and janet and others living at HER parents house, and spawn a lot of storylines, PLUS, the kelly-brenda-dylan love triangle never gets old.

stellarchick86

[9]May 23, 2008

HeXxXeD wrote:
    Yea i get you. but after watching the E! hollywood story on 90210 The writers proposed the idea of taking her off the show for 1 entire season (season 5) and then bringing her back to the cast in season 6 so that in the mean time Shannen/Jennie and others whom had conflict can take a break and then come back together to have a new beginning but shannen kept putting the show off and then decided to do charmed instead of the 90210 completely.

Oh, okay, I getcha. Like a cooling off period for everyone. Thanks.

Well, itd be good for a while but Id think that old problems would arise again. Especially since once someone here said that Shannen wasnt liking how all the "non-main" characters (like Donna and David Id imagine) were getting more screen time as the show grew. Well, they didnt get less as she left so itd be the same again, and Jim and Cindy had even left!

But, it would be nice to see Brenda again, espcially to see how she and Val would be, and itd be great, like for example, if she hadnt talked to Jim and Cindy for a year because they got into a massive fight or something, and she didnt know Val was staying there because of it, and then she comes home to forgive J and C and live there again and she walks up, opens the door, and sees Val there "with" a guy in her bed! HAHAHA Thatd be great.

Edited on 05/23/2008 4:13am

HeXxXeD

[10]May 23, 2008
    ^^ that would have been soooo crazy lol i would have loved seeing that!