Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Anyone find it strange?

sheerwill

[41]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 8

zimba05 wrote:
    sheerwill wrote:
    ^ There's no "probably" about it. Dylan and Kelly definitely broke up. There's no way that relationship could have lasted.

"Crap in his mouth"? Wow, that's harsh, LOL. B/K do have true love and would have ended up together if Jason didn't leave.

Oh, I just KNOW I should not get into this discussion again, but I can not seem to be able to help myself... *shakes my head*

No way? Dylan and Kelly? Did we watch the same couple? Have you even SEEN season 3 and 9-10?

As for Brandon and Kelly... Yes, I belive they loved each other very much. But he DID leave.

I watched every season. Kelly and Dylan fought a lot and were very dysfunctional. Kelly was so reluctant to get back together with him when he returned. It took her almost an entire 2 seasons to finally dump Matt. It's very unrealistic to think the D/K relationship could have lasted after the finale. They would definitely break up within a few months.

I said IF Jason didn't leave, Brandon and Kelly would have ended up together. There's no doubt about that. Dylan and Kelly were the default ending.

Edited on 02/24/2008 11:25am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zimba05

[42]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 12
    sheerwill wrote:

zimba05 wrote:
    sheerwill wrote:
    ^ There's no "probably" about it. Dylan and Kelly definitely broke up. There's no way that relationship could have lasted.

"Crap in his mouth"? Wow, that's harsh, LOL. B/K do have true love and would have ended up together if Jason didn't leave.

Oh, I just KNOW I should not get into this discussion again, but I can not seem to be able to help myself... *shakes my head*

No way? Dylan and Kelly? Did we watch the same couple? Have you even SEEN season 3 and 9-10?

As for Brandon and Kelly... Yes, I belive they loved each other very much. But he DID leave.

I watched every season. Kelly and Dylan fought a lot and were very dysfunctional. Kelly was so reluctant to get back together with him when he returned. It took her almost an entire 2 seasons to finally dump Matt. It's very unrealistic to think the D/K relationship could have lasted after the finale. They would definitely break up within a few months.

I said IF Jason didn't leave, Brandon and Kelly would have ended up together. There's no doubt about that. Dylan and Kelly were the default ending.

Yeah, she was relucant.Dylan had hurt her before, and she actually loved Matt.

So,they fought.That does not mean they did not love eachother.Like Dylan said in season five(forgot the episode)Kelly feels alive when they fight. No doubt huh? Yeah. You have your opinion and I have mine.

sheerwill

[43]Feb 24, 2008
    ^ I didn't say Kelly and Dylan didn't love each other. I don't believe they had true love though. Every couple has some fights. But the constant bickering between Dylan and Kelly is unhealthy and dysfunctional. Dylan may think fighting makes Kelly feel alive, but Kelly didn't confirm she feels that way. Sooner or later she would get sick and tired of it anyways. I believe Kelly would ultimately end up with Brandon. I guess we can agree to disagree.
    Edited on 02/24/2008 11:51am

zimba05

[44]Feb 24, 2008
    sheerwill wrote:
    ^ I didn't say Kelly and Dylan didn't love each other. I don't believe they had true love though. Every couple has some fights. But the constant bickering between Dylan and Kelly is unhealthy and dysfunctional. Dylan may think fighting makes Kelly feel alive, but Kelly didn't confirm she feels that way. Sooner or later she would get sick and tired of it anyways. I believe Kelly would ultimately end up with Brandon. I guess we can agree to disagree.

Yeah, I guess we have to... Hope you have a good day!

gwen13579

[45]Feb 25, 2008

zimba05 wrote:
    sheerwill wrote:
    ^ There's no "probably" about it. Dylan and Kelly definitely broke up. There's no way that relationship could have lasted. "Crap in his mouth"? Wow, that's harsh, LOL. B/K do have true love and would have ended up together if Jason didn't leave.
    Oh, I just KNOW I should not get into this discussion again, but I can not seem to be able to help myself... *shakes my head* No way? Dylan and Kelly? Did we watch the same couple? Have you even SEEN season 3 and 9-10? As for Brandon and Kelly... Yes, I belive they loved each other very much. But he DID leave.

I saw Season 3.

I saw Commencement.

In which Dylan says to Brenda "I loved you more than I ever thought I could love anybody."

So I think it's fair for me to say that Dylan could still very well end up with Brenda in the end. The same way Brandon could still end up with Kelly. I think both were left very open for the viewers to interpret it as they please.

Shown on screen or not, people really believed in their love. And believed Kelly when she told Andrea in S4 finale exactly why her and Dylan don't work, and why she wants to be with Brandon.

CollegeGrad

[46]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    there's already a forum for dylan kelly and brandon. PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND WRITE IT

zimba05

[47]Feb 26, 2008
    CollegeGrad wrote:
    there's already a forum for dylan kelly and brandon. PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND WRITE IT

LOL