Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

Beverly Hills, 90210 game

CrazyChick111

[41]Jun 5, 2007
    • level: 3

If Toni committed suicide, I think that Dylan would have still blamed it on her father and still left town and wonder what he could have done to prevent her from committing suicide.

What would have happened if Donna had told David that Ray had thrown her against the wall when she ran into his room crying when they were in Portland looking for David's mother in season five?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SarahBH90210

[42]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 4

David would have gone after Ray and beat the bejesus out of him!!! GOOO DAVID!!

What would have happened if Brenda actually did sleep with Roy Randolf?

Edited on 06/07/2007 5:57pm

CrazyChick111

[43]Jun 8, 2007

If Brenda actually did sleep with Roy Randolf then I think she may have regreted it or may have ended up falling in love with him and staying in Beverly Hills.

What would have happened if Donna had slept with David in high school?

inspired21

[44]Jun 18, 2007

If Donna had slept with David in highschool chemistry would have died between them and eventually they would have broken up. However, a couple seasons later they would be dating again.

What would have happened if Brandon never found out that Kelly bought back the engagement ring from the pawn store?

wilezrules

[45]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 9

he woulda still been an idiot and gone back to kelly with full knowledge that she would eventually burn him again.

dont know if this one has been done yet, but what woulda happened if susan doesn't burn brandon, goes on the trip with him, and they come back for season 7 as a couple going strong. they seemed like the perfect couple, until like many girls in brandons life, susan becomes selfish.

Tia1225

[46]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 8
    Susan and Brandon would have broken up eventually. What would have happened if Valerie had actually been pregnant with Kenny Binnerman's baby, instead of faking it?

snowprincess23

[47]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 11
    thats a good one! i bet she wouldnt have kept it. my guess would be an abortion like the pretend one she had. what would have happened if valerie had stayed in beverly hills for the remaining 9th and 10 seasons?

McKay1

[48]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 6
    Then Val would have rekindled her flame with Dylan and erase David and Noah out the picture.

What would have happened if 90210 kept the original cast for all 10 years, would the show or the characters get dry?

snowprincess23

[49]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 11
    i think it would have been good as long as they added characters to keep it interesting. if no new characters came on i think they would have run out of interesting storylines.

what if kelly hadnt been so agaisnt valerie?

McKay1

[50]Aug 20, 2007
    She would have realized they're both alike and then make a slut duo.

What if Ray had took advantage of Donna's offer when she was drunk after Kelly's birthday party in her bedrrom.

daria22075

[51]Aug 23, 2007
    • level: 7

Instead of blaming Ray for taking advantage of her, she would have blamed herself and gone to church alot more to redeem herself. Plus, Ray wasn't all that smart so he probably wouldn't have used a condom which means there would have been a 'Is Donna pregnant or have an STD' storyline.

What if Andrea hadn't gotten pregnant?

Tia1225

[52]Aug 24, 2007

She would have finally had that sordid affair she always wanted to have with Gil Meyers, then he would have talked her into going to Yale in her sophomore yearjust to get rid of her.

What if Brenda never went to the University of Minnesota, and she moved into the beach apartment with Donna and Kelly instead of David?

Lexigar

[53]Aug 24, 2007

She and Dylan would have ended up together and Kelly would have been at odds with Brenda. Of course Brenda should have hated Kelly's sorry ass for stealing her boyfriend

What would have happened if Val and Branden had hooked up that night after Palm springs?

daria22075

[54]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 7

Brandon would have told Val it was a mistake and she would have faked a pregnancy scare.

What if Kelly and Steve had started dating at the end of season 4 instead of Kelly and Brandon?

tiero

[55]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 1

I wonder what would have happened if Erica had not moved to Hawaii to stay with Dylan (I am talking about the "new" Erica, where she was originally a prostitute). It was clear that she was not the same girl, if for no other reason, because the original Erica was a young girl, and the new erica was a teenager, and only 3 seasons went by between the two episodes.

I thought that girl who played the new Erica was absolutely gorgeous, and I wonder what would have happened if she had stayed with Brandon and Kelly instead?

SSandKTforever

[56]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 1

If Steve and Kelly would have started dating, I think it would haveneen great! I hated John Sears lol!

Ok, I've got one. What if Steve's birth mother (Karin Brown) hadn't died, and Steve had spent christmas with her? Would he have stayed in Beverly Hills or would he have moved to New Mexico? How would Samantha and the rest oif the gang felt if he moved?

SarahBH90210

[57]Sep 24, 2007
    Steve would never have been able to give up his rich boy image back in those days and would have definately ended up coming back. But if he did move i dont think the gang would be too crushed... maybe just brandon and kelly... it might have taken them a little bit longer to get over it.

What would have happened if steve didnt end up marrying Janet (cause he didnt love her), would he have stuck it out for maddie's sake?

kgavit

[58]Nov 20, 2007

If Steve hadn't married Janet, she probably would have left with Maddie setting up a huge storyline with Steve wanting her back. Ultimately leading the the surprise return of Claire who admits she is still in love with Steve.

What would have been the relationship between Dylan and Kelly if she had gone through with her marriage to Matt?

wilezrules

[59]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 9

Kelly is a b|tch and woulda consistantly cheated on Matt with Dylan like she did on more than one occasion. Status quo. BTW, I actually liked Kelly and Matt together.

What would happen if Brandon and Donna started dating?

gwen13579

[60]Dec 26, 2007
    Kelly would've got jealous, David would've got jealous, Kelly would've told Brandon she still loved him, David would've told Donna he still loved her, Brandon and Donna would've realised they still loved Kelly and David, Brandon and Donna realise what a bad match they are, BK and DD reunite.

What would've happened if Brandon had come back for Kelly in the finale?