Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

Beverly Hills, 90210 game

sheerwill

[61]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    Kelly would've dumped both Matt and Dylan. She would reunite with Brandon, as long as he gave a good explanation of why he rejected her in the first place and moved away.

What would happen with Dylan then? Would he continue pursuing Kelly or would he return to Brenda? Would Brenda want his sorry ass back after he ditched her twice to go pursue Kelly?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gwen13579

[62]Dec 27, 2007
    I'd like to think Dylan and Brenda could finally make it work. But let's not forget he was supposed to have gone after her in London before, and it didn't work out. So, pathetic guy that he is, he'd probably stick around and mope over Kelly for at least a couple of months, like he did in Season 5. Trying to persuade Brandon to give him his "soulmate" back.

What would have happened if Andrea didn't have a baby in Season 4? Do you think they would have made another main cast member pregnant? Kelly, for example?

Semmaluver

[63]Jan 3, 2008

maybe they would have made Brenda pregnant w/Stuarts child......

what would have happened if Brenda had gotten pregnant w/Stuart's Child?

gwen13579

[64]Jan 4, 2008
    Dylan would've gone into a state of deep depression. And Brenda would cry and cry and tell anyone close to her that she wouldn't want a baby with him whereas Stuart would be forcing her to have the baby. Dylan would confess his undying love for her and she'd have an abortion knowing she couldn't have any other man's child. Stuart hates her for it and Dylan gives him a warning to stay away from Brenda or get out of town. Stuart is scared and runs off, never to return. Leaving Dylan and Brenda to their happy ending, yay!

What if Kelly had stayed pregnant with Brandon's baby?

hisocietychic

[65]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 2

A Beverly Hills 90210 Game Sounds Awesome to me! Sign me up

Semmaluver

[66]Jan 8, 2008

well she would've had the baby and then when they saw how beautiful their child is Brandon and Kell fall in love again and gotten married and lived a happy life....(that's truly how the show ends for me!)

what if Andrea decided to have the abortion(not sure if this has already been done but whatever)

gwen13579

[67]Jan 9, 2008
    Umm... not sure. I think all her friends would've been supportive of her through her decision, but I think Andrea would have major regrets. Jesse would grow bitter (even though it was clear he didn't really want marriage or a baby anyway) and they'd grow to resent each other and they'd split up very soon about the whole thing. Andrea could've moved in with Kelly and Donna for a while, and may have still eventually decided to make a fresh start somewhere else.

What if Kelly had accepted Brandon's first proposal instead of choosing herself?

Semmaluver

[68]Jan 9, 2008

well I guess they would start making plans to get married but then soon after (like stat of season 6??) realize that since they only date for a year it would be too soon...they would break up but Kelly keeps the ring and then they realize they are better together and of course end up BACK TOGETHER!

I have such cheesey endings!!!

oh as for Dylan he'd probablygo on a binge and drink and cry because Brenda's not there and Kelly doesnt want him and then he tells everyone he's leaving to "go find himself" or whatever boohoo

what if Kelly didnt get her memory back that soon after she got shot and decided to move on and go out w/Noah instead?

I bet everyone else is tired of our Brandon/Kelly "what ifs..." lol

gwen13579

[69]Jan 10, 2008
    I don't care what anyone else thinks about our ramblings - Brandon/Kelly rules all!!! Ha ha! And I love your analysis of Dylan, SO true

I'd say if Kelly didn't get her memory back when she did, Brandon would beat the crap out of Noah for making the moves on her and Steve would too! YAY! Then the gang would sit down together and talk Kelly through her history with them and her relationship with Brandon and how Noah is just some guy who hangs out with them, and then Kelly will put the pieces together and get back with Brandon! YAY!!!

What if David had realised he loved Valerie more than Donna by the end?

Semmaluver

[70]Jan 10, 2008
    they do haha!

well he would have regretted proposing to Donna then probably gone on a road trip in search of Valerie to tell her that secretly h always loved her and wants to be w/her...meanwhile the gang finds out where David went off too and cant figure out how to tell Donna...she figures it out by herelf(somehow idk maybe Valerie calls her herself cuz she's just that evil!) and cries and cries because she felt that David was the only one to truly love her...then I guess she gets drunk and ends up sleepng w/Noah and they end up together...lol or whoever she wants to end up w/i didnt really care for Donna relationships

what if Brandon liked the feeling of being on drugs from the night when Emily gave him drugs @ the rave

gwen13579

[71]Jan 10, 2008

Then he would have ended up on the same slippery slope that Kelly did in Season 6. His parents would've been very disappointed in him, Andrea and Brenda would've rejected him, Emily would've been warned to stay away from them all for good, then Brandon would've gone in to rehab and and been visited by Steve, Dylan, David, Donna and Kelly. Then Kelly would've helped him through it to get himself back on track and they would've fallen in love and lived happily ever after!! YAY!!!

What if Donna had lost her virginity to someone other than David?

Semmaluver

[72]Jan 10, 2008
    well it epends on who it is but probably she would've cried and regretted her decision and said that that person didnt love her or vice versa and she would've cried and David would've consoled her and then they would've ended up together

what if Brandon and Andrea had done the deed on prom night??

gwen13579

[73]Jan 11, 2008
    eww....... i hated the thought of them hooking up! i don't even like to think about it!!! they were so brother/sister like it doesn't even bear thinking about. but i'm guessing brandon would've realised it was a mistake, but would've been in an awkward position because andrea would've assumed one night together meant long-term commitment!! hahaha!!!

what if brandon and kelly had hooked up in season 3?

Semmaluver

[74]Jan 11, 2008
    yeah I know what you mean! I hated them together...but sorry it was the only thing I could come up with....

well since she was just w/Dylan he probably would've tried to kick Brandon's ass because thats "his girl" and then everyone would've thought Kelly was slutty because she had just gotten w/Brenda's guy and now had hooked up w/Brandon...Brenda would be mad @ Brandon and keep nagging him about how he could be w/such a person but secretly happy because this means her and Dylan could get back together....um the gang would chose sides and they probably wouldnt have been that great of friends after high school...but Kelly and Brandon would've been happy so its all good!!!

what if kelly hadnt "chosen herself" @ the end of season 5 but Dylan instead?

gwen13579

[75]Jan 11, 2008
    Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Don't even say it!! hahaha Well let's face it, she would've been the stupidest, biggestheartbreaker of the universe had she chosen Dylan. He wasn't even offering her long-term commitment like Brandon was, just some silly trip around the world where he probably would've fallen in love with some hot foreign woman and left Kelly heartbroken (which would've been her own fault). Still, I know no matter what, all roads would've led back to Brandon. Her and Dylan were always prone to not lasting. What if Clare had come back for Steve at the end?

Semmaluver

[76]Jan 12, 2008
    lol I KNEW you would feel that way!! yeah if she had chosen Dylan's "trip" it wouldve been a repeat of when they had gone to Paris after Graduation...awww all roads SHOULD'VE led back to Brandon/Kelly

well Clare would've found out how much Steve had changed because now he has a family and is more mature and she wouldve regretted leaving him in the first place because that was the man she knew Steve would've become and then Steve would have doubts about being with Janet in the first place and consider if hes been making a mistake...they kiss and old feelings rekindle and he makes a choice between Clare and Janet...in my opinion he would pick Janet but idk

what if Valerie had committed suicide during College Graduation?

gwen13579

[77]Jan 12, 2008
    I don't know ... that's really sad, she was an asset to the show in the college years. I think Brandon would've been devastated, Kelly would've felt guilty over all the times she fought with her, and David would've been devastated too, making Donna really jealous. Kelly and Steve because they were living with Brandon would've stuck by him to let him know they're his family now. The Walsh parents would return for the funeral, and decide to stick around for a while to support Brandon. If Jason still had to leave, I would have had it be that Brandon decides to make a fresh start in Washington, to get away from BH where Val died, and Kelly went with him and they stayed committed to each other.

What if Dylan had had a one-night stand with Brenda whilst he was dating Kelly in Season 4?

Semmaluver

[78]Jan 12, 2008

love how you always have to add that last piece of B/K lol

ok um well Brenda would have totally thought that this meant the start of their relationship again and couldnt wait until Dylan told Kelly that it was over....Dylan would've been conflicted because he spent a great night w/Brenda but doesnt know what to do over Kelly....Dylan wouldve lied to both and Brenda would have assumed that he dumped Kelly and would've gone to apologize to Kelly but then that wouldve been the first time Kelly had heard about....she would have gone and confronted Dylan and dump him...meanwhile the gang would have been caught in the middle of the whole drama...Kelly would be heartbroken and Brandon would have gone to console her and then they would kiss and realize they had all these feelings for each other and become a couple!

what if Dylan proposed to Brenda before she left?

Edited on 01/12/2008 6:49pm

gwen13579

[79]Jan 13, 2008
    HAHA no matter what we always find a way to end with BK!!! Which is great

If he'd proposed then I hate to think the worse state he would've been in post-Season 4. He was bad enough in S5 as it was. I think he would've genuinely meant it, because he wanted to be with her forever and truly loved her. Brenda would've been so happy, and yet so sad, because she knows she has to leave anyway. I'd like to think she would've done what Kelly did, as in wear it around her neck and promise Dylan that one day, they will get married. She would've kept the ring because she wants to marry him, someday, and it is their ring and will be they day they get married. Dylan would've been devastated though and been on an even worse downward spiral than he already was in S5, but after Toni's death, he would've still left to be with Brenda. Except this time, they would've stayed together, Dylan wouldn't have come back, and they would've got married a few years later. The ceremony would've taken place in Beverly Hills with the whole gang reuniting, and guess what.. That's right, Brandon would propose to Kelly on that day!! YAY!!! lol

What if Toni hadn't died? Would he ever have gone back to Brenda, or would it have been him and Toni together and married forever?

Semmaluver

[80]Jan 13, 2008

I love it! your so good @ ending it w/them... well if Toni hadnt died...they would have been happy together for awhile but there would have been multiple attempts on Dylan's life and he would have gotten so fed up w/fighting w/Toni because she doesnt believe its her father who's behind all of this...so he tells her they either leave together to get away from her father or he leaves on his own...she decides to stay because she doesnt believe that he'll really leave her but he does and visits Brenda and he realizes that they are meant to be and he ends up divorcing Toni and getting together w/Brenda....and wait for it wait for it....after seeing this Brandon and Kelly realize they are meant to be together too and they end up happily ever after!!!!yaaay!

ok what if Emily decided to not to go on her trip(during season 4) and gone w/Brandon back to beverly hills so they can be together?