Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Beverly Hills, 90210 game

gwen13579

[81]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 8

See? There's always a way to prove Brandon and Kelly are meant to be endgame!!!

oh no.... i hated emily!! aarghhhh!! well, i think it would have pretty much gone down the same route as season 4 did, to be honest. people would've felt awkward with emily being back in beverly hills. jim walsh wouldn't have approved of their relationship after everything that she did before, and emily would feel not wanted. brenda would also feel awkward about her being there in their house so much. emily would've gone out of town for a few weeks, brandon would miss her fora while, but then he'd ask permission from dylan for kelly to go on the retreat. they fall in love after sharing a kiss there secretly, but end up telling dylan out of guilt. emily returns and brandon confesses he's fallen in love with kelly. emily is devastated but knows she can't stay around if hes in love with someone else. dylan dumps kelly because he realises hes not in love with her and vice versa. brandon goes to washington and andrea has the baby. kelly visits her in hospital, telling her everything. andrea persuades her to tell brandon how she really feels. she goes to washington, and YAY!! they sleep together and agree to become a couple.

What if Brenda and Steve had hooked up? Or Brenda and David? Since Dylan was dating Kelly, how would he react and what would he do?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Semmaluver

[82]Jan 14, 2008
    YAY! I love that episode! it's my favorite...

ok I'll do Brenda and Stever...if Brenda and Steve had hooked up Brandon would've been weird about it at first because that's his best friend and his sister but then would've been ok after talking to Steve about it and would've persuaded the rest of the group that it was ok they became a couple...Dylan wouldve been pissed cuz thats his "girl" and Steve should know better and know the "man code" and then Steve and Brenda wouldnt have lasted because they're like total polar opposites and after moping around Dylan would have gone back to Kelly and because Dylan treated Kelly like crap she would go w/Brandon on that retreat and they would become a couple even sooner!!!!!

ok now you can do what if Brenda had hooked up w/David???

gwen13579

[83]Jan 15, 2008
    David would've felt bad about Donna but would want to keep seeing Brenda, whereas Brenda would consider it a one-night mistake. But Dylan would still be with Kelly and this would upset Brenda so she'd keep seeing David for comfort. And Dylan would catch them kissing upstairs in the Walshes. He'd punch David, go crazy at Brenda, totally losing his cool. Then he'd get drunk and start rambling to Kelly about how its always been Brenda for him and she'd start crying and would go to see Brandon who would comfort her. Then Brenda would go see Dylan and be mad at him for being mad when he has Kelly. Then he'd get all upset and say hes not with Kelly anymore because its always been Brenda in his heart. They kiss and sleep together. But Dylan was so drunk and angry that he left a message on Donnas answering machine about Brenda and David. David would unknowingly go to see Donna and she would slap him, then tell him she never wants to see him again. Meanwhile, Kelly and Brandon fall in love because they spend so much time together and Brandon dumps Lucinda for her. Dylan and Brenda elope. Years later, they come back, Brenda is pregnant. Kelly and Brandon are due to get married, and Kelly is also pregnant. Donna and David have got back together after David had been seeing Val for a while. Dylan and Brenda move in with Brandon and Kelly.

What if Brenda had chose not to be friends with Kelly again after her hook up with Dylan?

Semmaluver

[84]Jan 15, 2008
    I love your David and Brenda story better than what I had come up with!!but I would have wanted to see what it was like to have a Brenda/David relationship maybe they'd have lasted?

If Brenda and Kelly hadnt become friends again...the whole gang would have been frustrated because it would always be awkward when they have a group event and dont know how to be friends w/both w/out picking sides...everyone would finally just get tired and stop hanging out w/either except for Brandon because he's a nice guy...Brenda and Kelly would always be arguing and that would annoy everyone...Dylan and Kelly would break up because Kelly would constantly talk about how Brenda is always flirting w/him and always talking negative things about Brenda...Brenda and Dylan would hang out again and realize that they lost something good and end up back together...since Brandon is the only one hanging out w/Kelly they begin to become better friends and realize there might be something more and then VIOLA!THEY BECOME A COUPLE!!!

What if the gang hadnt known about Stuart and Brenda getting married in Vegas...what if they no one had stopped them?

gwen13579

[85]Jan 16, 2008
    Dylan would've cried. And cried and cried ... turned to alcohol, gone to a bar late at night, hooked up with her, then come back home the next morning, hung over... then cried some more. Then Kelly would've been like "where the hell have you been all night and why do you look like a homeless guy?" and Dylan would've been like "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU GOOD FOR NOTHIN BIMBO I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, GET OUT MY HOUSE PRONTO!!!" then Kelly would've cried, sulked and left, and hooked up with Brandon and they live happily ever after. Then Dylan calls Brenda leaving a drunken message on her voicemail ("Nice to hear you've gotten over me blah blah blah...") and Brenda would've come knocking on his door saying she realises she made a mistake and doesnt wanna stay married to a guy she doesn't love, then the divorce is settled, and a year later... Dylan and Brenda are hitched!!!

What if David had danced SO much at the spring dance that he'd collapsed???!!!!!

Semmaluver

[86]Jan 17, 2008
    WOW your good!:

ok well he would've gotten sent to the hospital for exhaustion(did i spell that right) and the dance would be over...Kelly would be mad that everyone didnt get to see her win and so she would complain and while complaining Brandon would become so annoyed and tell her that she's the most selfish celf-centered person in the would and she's the reason why everyone sterotypes Beverly Hills girls'...years later when they go on the retreat she would say that that was the meanist thing any guy ever said to her and he would say he's sorry and then they get together!!!!

What if....Steve and Donna had hooked up at the spring fling and became a couple??

gwen13579

[87]Jan 18, 2008
    HAHA part of me actually wanted that to happen!! Well... It was a while before she got with David, so he was into Kelly and wouldn't be jealous. Brandon would've got mad because the main reason he didn't get with Kelly was because Steve was bothered by it, so he'd sulk and Steve would be like 'what's up with you?' and Brandon would say 'wow did YOU get over Kelly fast', and Steve would be like 'what do you care, it's not like you wanted her' and Brandon would say 'how do you know I didn't? Maybe I did, and I just made up the sister-like cr*p because I didn't wanna hurt you', and Steve would be like 'go talk to her then before its too late'. So Bran would turn up on Kelly's doorstep, she'd shut the door in his face and run up the stairs, Bran would manage to get in the house and run after her. He'd ask her if she was all right, and Kelly would say 'what do you care?' and Bran would say 'I DO, more than you know'. Then before you know it - they're making out!! YAY!! Then they sleep together and Bran tells her he made up the sister cr*p to convince himself he'd get over her. So she forgives him and they stay together forever. Then Steve would STILL be with Donna until mid-season 2, then she starts hanging out with David and Steve gets tired of her and breaks up with her by voicemail. David consoles her and they start dating.

What if Brandon and Val had slept together the night they were about to? (ew...)

Semmaluver

[88]Jan 20, 2008
    well ew first of all!!....

....then um Brandon would've IMMEDIATELY regretted it!!and was worried on how to Kelly and whether he should or not since they werent together...when Val being the villain that she is beats Brandon to it by telling Kelly...she doesnt believe her and kinda jokes about it to Brandon where he has to admit that it's true....she's so mad @ him for it she refuses to talk to him while Val is thrilled and tries to keep seducing Brandon while Kelly is around...finally they talk and Kelly is upset because she feels that that was a totally different Brandon and he knows how she feels about Val and Brandon said that she couldnt be mad because they werent together and she had chosen "herself", she begins to cry because she tells Brandon that even though she didnt choose doesnt give Brandon the right to choose Valerie...she tells him that she doesnt want to talk to him because now he's a different Brandon...he considers leaving to New York for a job offer because he feels like he doesnt have much left in Beverly Hills...he comes back for Dylan and Toni's wedding where he falls all over for Kelly and vice versa and they decide to give it a try again and they end up getting married yay!

what if...Donna and David do end up having sex on Prom night and she ends up pregnant?

gwen13579

[89]Jan 21, 2008
    well her mum would go nuts!!! i think ultimately, david would be thrilled, but donna would unfortunately feel so much pressure from disappointing her parents that she would get kelly to take her secretly to have an abortion. she would hate herself afterwards, david wouldn't know why, then she'd end up pouring her heart out to him and telling him the truth. he'd want to stay away from her for a while because she didn't even ask him to go with her for the abortion, and she'd want to be on her own anyway. both would pine for each other, then weeks later, decide they still want to be together, and that they were too young to be parents anyway, that sex was a big step on its own. so they would reunite and start again

what if kelly and brandon had just kissed at the spring dance and been interrupted by steve? and brandon hadn't been able to give that whole speech afterwards?

Semmaluver

[90]Jan 21, 2008
    yeah when I posted that I immediately thought about what her mom would think...

ok well Steve would have interrupted and danced w/Kelly and Steve would have confessed to Kelly that he still loves her....Brandon would still be wondering about the kissed they shared and so would Kelly....Kelly would tell Steve that its over for them and she wants nothing more to be friends...later on Kelly would go back to Brandons house and ask him why'd he kissed her and he would tell her why...and they'd become a couple but soon break up because they saw how much it hurt steve...but when going to the retreat they would get back together!

what if Brenda had decided not to go back to Beverly Hills and stayed in Minnesota University (or where ever she had gone to college for those 2 episodes)

oh and btw this is my 100 posts! I know that's like so not important compared to other ppl but still!Im glad that my 100 post is about BRANDON and KELLY!

gwen13579

[91]Jan 22, 2008
    ^ B/K 100 post! Nice!

Well Brenda would've realised how much she had missed Minnesota since leaving, but eventually realised that her heart belongs to BH, because that's where Dylan is. She would've come back a few months later and told him, and he'd be like, well I'm dating Kelly and you know that. But just as she was about to leave his house, he'd pull her arm and say, but it's you I have the whole history with and you I will never stop loving. So they kiss and they get back together, whilst in the meantime, Kelly and Brandon have fallen in love behind Dylan's back, so Kelly wouldn't care so much anymore anyway

What if Andrea had stayed in Beverly Hills?

Semmaluver

[92]Jan 22, 2008
    ok well if Andrea had stayed then she would have raised the baby and had storylines that included the baby and then after a few years she would sort of get jealous of all her friends because they are all still so young and have a lot more to do in life while she has to stay home and take care of the baby...she becomes depressed and doesnt want to do anything...Jesse trys helplessly to get her to be herself again and is finally tired of always trying to do all the work in their marriage that he has an affair...she finds out and is heartbroken...they get a divorce and Brandon goes over to her and consoles her she mistakens the situation and kisses him and he tells her that he cant because he is in love w/Kelly...she cries for hours but finally realizes this is her chance to start over...she leaves Bev hills to go to college and start her new life

wow this one was a depressing one....

what if Steve and Kelly had gotten back together in Season 3 instead of her and Dylan?

gwen13579

[93]Jan 23, 2008
    I would've been a lot happier with that! I didn't like Kelly/Steve but still preferred them anyday over you know who. Well, at the end of the day, Kelly never really loved Steve THAT way, so Brandon would have his share of girlfriends, but eventually Steve would let Brandon take Kelly to the retreat as his date and they would fall in love but Brandon would feel bad about Steve, but unlike at the Spring Dance, he would be now willing to stand by his feelings for Kelly even over his friendship. Steve would find out and be devastated, but would claim he wants Kelly to be happy, and so Brandon and she should be together. They get together, and Steve is upset, but eventually, meets Claire who was at the retreat with BK, and they end up dating.

What if Kelly had not stopped kissing Brandon in Changing Partners?

Semmaluver

[94]Jan 25, 2008
    awwww I love CHANGE PARTNERS!

Well if Kelly didnt stop kissing Brandon....lets just say things would have gotten a lot further....then they would have woken up the next morning and have mixed feelings of joy and regret...they avoid each other for awhile afterwards because they dont know what it means...then Brandon confronts Kelly by telling her that he knows it meant something to her just like it meant something to him...she finally confesses she does have feelings for him but is so confused about Dylan...they agree though that whatever happens they should tell Dylan...they get back and they do...and he gets angry and during an act of desperation he goes over to Lucinda's house and they have sex...Brandon goes over to Lucinda's house to tell her its over and he catches the two together...they almost get into a fight but Lucinda stops them...Dylan doesnt want to be in Beverly Hills so he leaves for awhile to go to Mexico and surf....w/Dylan gone Brandon and Kelly start their new relationship and live happily ever after

what if Brandon got one of his girlfriends pregnant?(you can chose whoever you want Emily,Lucina,Nikki,Tracy etc. but the only person you cant chose is Kelly!)

gwen13579

[95]Jan 26, 2008
    Umm... yeah I don't like this one!!!
    I'll go for Tracy. If he got her pregnant then deluded as she was, she would've been thrilled and been sure Brandon would ask her to marry him. But Brandon would be really miserable because he'd not want a baby with her because he wasn't happy with her. So he'd tell Steve and Steve would be like 'whoa, man... this is a toughie' and Bran would be back to square one because Steve can't give him advice. Then Steve would gossip to Claire, who'd tell Donna, who'd tell Kelly. Kelly would ask Brandon if it's true, and Brandon would feel awful, because he didn't want anyone to know, especially her. Kelly would feign happiness but Brandon would ask her to confess how she really feels. She'd admit it's killing her inside, then Brandon would say 'me too'. Then they'd kiss. But David would catch them, and say that he understands they want to be together because they always have, but convinces Brandon he has to tell Tracy the truth before it gets worse. So Brandon does. Tracy breaks down, yells at Brandon for cheating on her (though he hasn't), then calls Val, who's angry about Kelly. But Val would say she's done helping Tracy out 'cause she doesn't care about her anyway. Tracy is forced to accept Brandon won't ever love her and goes to the abortion clinic, where she actually finds out she was never pregnant, the test she did was a false positive. So she leaves. Brandon and Kelly kiss and exchange I love yous. A month later, Kelly's pregnant, and a year later, they are engaged with a child!! YAY

What if David jokingly suggested the answer to Kelly's dilemma (in Hello Life Goodbye Beverly Hills) could be a threesome with Brandon and Dylan?!

Semmaluver

[96]Jan 26, 2008
    I knew you wouldnt like it! WOW you really turned that one around! I thought she really would get an abortion!!!...

Kelly would laugh but then consider being w/both Brandon and Dylan but only dating...so she goes to them and instead of her infamous "I chose me" she choses both...(kinda like when Dylan dated both Brenda and Kelly in s-3)...but she does not except either gift...they have mixed feelings about whether or not they should proceed but in the end they both feel they need to fight for Kelly...they both go on dates w/her and compete for her attention whenever they can get it....but in the end its Brandon who does a better job and Kelly begins to distance herself from Dylan because she doesnt want to hurt him...but Brandon urges her to tell him so she does and he is upset but then meets a girl by the name of Toni and they end up getting married (she doesnt die) and at their wedding Brandon proposes to Kelly again and she accepts!

what if when Andrea comes back (after she cheated on Jesse) she realizes the only person she ever truly loved was Brandon?

gwen13579

[97]Jan 27, 2008
    Well she would tell Steve secretly, who would laugh and say "you do know he and Kelly are still together right?" and she'd be like "I can't help how I feel", but Steve would talk to her into telling Brandon because that way, she'll know for sure if she really does love Brandon the way she thinks, and Brandon's response is the most important thing. So she agrees but can't do it face-to-face so she rings Brandon's phone late at night who's in bed with Kelly who's asleep, Brandon's like "Andrea why are you calling me in the middle of the night?" and she'd admit why, saying she's been repressing her feelings for so long and she can't do it anymore. Brandon doesn't speak for a while, but laughs silently, saying "Andrea, I thought we agreed back in high school that being friends was the only option that made sense for us?" then she'd say "Brandon, how do you really feel about me?" then he'd say "you're my best friend, you mean a lot to me, but that's as far as it goes for me - I'm sorry". Then she'd have tears in her eyes and say "uh.. yeah, I understand", then Kelly would start to wake up and Andrea would hear Brandon kiss her and tell her to go back to sleep, then he'd say "you gonna be ok, Andrea?" then she'd sadly say "Kelly's a lucky girl. Bye, Brandon" and she'd bury whatever feelings she might have for him beyond the friendship stage and it would never be brought up again because Brandon is in love with Kelly. Steve would say to Andrea "you see? it's best you know how Brandon really feels because you can move on now... finally!" they laugh and the possiblility of Steve/Andrea is finally up in the air.

What if Brandon and Dylan had physically fought in Aloha Life Goodbye Beverly Hills?

Semmaluver

[98]Jan 31, 2008
    awww that was so sad and I dont even like Andrea that much! and I love how you left it open for Steve and Andrea in the end of it....

wow well let's just say neither of their faces would have looked that great afterwards....then Kelly would've been mad because they fought over her and she would've yelled at them for being so immature and childish to resort to violence...and then Dylan would have yelled back that this is getting too out of hand and that she needs to chose right now or else they both walk away...so she begins to cry and doesnt know what to do and then she realizes that what her and Dylan do...they fight thats their whole base of their relationship...so the answer becomes clear and she choses the person that makes sense....BRANDON!!!that's how it should have been

what if Brenda had come back during their 5 year high school reunion?

gwen13579

[99]Feb 1, 2008
    "neither of their faces would have looked that great afterwards" - LMAO!!!

If Brenda had come back at that point, I think she would've been happy for Brandon and Kelly, because she guessed something was going on back in S4. Her and Dylan would've split up shortly before that back in London, but she would secretly admit to Kelly that she misses him like crazy. She'd ask Kelly if she really is over Dylan now, and Kelly would admit she only feels friendly towards him now, and that Brandon is the love of her life. Kelly would talk to Brandon and tell him that Brenda still loves Dylan. Brandon would pretend he hasn't heard from Dylan in ages, but would secretly call him later that night and leave a voicemail telling him to come back to Beverly Hills because Brenda's there and wants him back. Dylan would show up at the Walshes' house the next day, shocking Brenda. He'd admit that he's been missing her too, and wishes they'd never broke up. The scene ends with Dylan/Brenda and Brandon/Kelly on the couch, comforting each other and laughing whilst watching a Friends episode on TV.

(Ok, that was a strange ending!!! LMAO)

What if Kelly had found out Brandon and Donna had kissed in You Gotta Have Heart?

Semmaluver

[100]Feb 1, 2008
    Well at least you ended it w/them watching another great show!!

I completely forgot about that!!!well ok since she was under the rule of Finely that would have convinced her even more that she should break up w/him and she does but then meanwhile Donna tells Kelly that that kiss meant nothing to either of them and that Kelly should have known that and then she also advises Kelly that Brandon truly loves her or else why else would he be so concerned w/the whole Finely thing....Kelly talks to Brandon and tells him she doesnt know how she can trust him since he was w/Emily and then kisses Donna...he gets frustrated w/her and tells her and that shes the only one that hes ever cared for and that he knows she cares about him too but its Finely thats getting in the way...so she starts crying and tells him that shes been so confused since the fire and he comforts her and she forgives him and vice versa and she would finally believe Brandon about the whole Finely thing and they'd be happy!

what if Jim had cheated on Cindy w/that secretary?