Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Beverly Hills, 90210 game

gwen13579

[101]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 8
    Uh ... well I think he would've been totally guilt-ridden, and would avoid Cindy for days afterwards. He'd eventually come clean, and Cindy would be heartbroken. But Jim would be taken by surprise, as Cindy forgives him, because she betrayed him (almost) in Season 1 with that old friend from school. So luckily, their marriage survives and gets stronger because of the new-found honesty between them.

What if Dylan hadn't left in Season 6?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Semmaluver

[102]Feb 2, 2008
    well he would have gone on another relapse after Toni's death and no one can get through to him...he overdoses and Brandon finds him on the floor in his home...he calls 911 and they take him to the hospital...they save him and everyone feels that Brandon is a hero because he saved Dylan...Dylan is angry w/Brandon for always getting everything he wants and wonders why its so unfair that Brandon gets to be so happy especially w/Kelly while Dylan's life just keeps falling apart...Brandon gives Dylan a reality check and yells at him and tells him to stop feeling so sorry for himself...while @ the hospital Dylan realizes that he was happy once(other than w/Toni)...and that was w/Brenda....and he realizes that he screwed that up so he gets sober and decides to visit her and finally he's happy

what if Peter had left his wife for Andrea and Andrea left Jesse for him?

gwen13579

[103]Feb 3, 2008
    My guess is they would have regretted it. Peter couldn't handle the baby being with them, and the commitment aspect. Andrea would be miserable because she'd see he was miserable. Peter's wife wouldn't take him back though. Andrea would realise she still loves Jesse but is afraid he wouldn't want her back. Jesse would be in a terrible state and missing her and Hannah. One day, Andrea turns up on his doorstep and begs him for another chance. He hesitates, but realises it's what he wants too, and they swear they'll be completely devoted to each other from thereon, and they get back together. AWWWW!

What if Brandon had realised at the same time as Dylan in S3 that he had feelings for Kelly?

Semmaluver

[104]Feb 4, 2008
    well Brandon would try to win over Kelly w/out knowing Dylan was trying to too...they go on dates and stuff and Dylan becomes jealous because he was trying to get Kelly...Dylan makes a comment to Brandon about how Kelly isnt really Brandons type and Brandon questions Dylans behavior over the past few weeks and why he is suddenly so protective over Kelly...Dylan says nothing and finally Brenda comes back and pines over Kelly while she is having fun w/Brandon...Brenda and Dylan break up over the rick thing and Brenda is tired of Dylan's weird behavior...but they get back together after missing each other!while Brandon and Kelly are a happy couple too!

what if Donna and David had decided not to get married in the end(much like Brandon and Kelly)?

gwen13579

[105]Feb 10, 2008
    To be honest I would have understood that, kind of. Because they were so on/off that I was surprised they got back together at all. But anyway, they probably would have had the BK "we made the right decision" fake smiles going on throughout the ep and would have that "we don't give a damn who wasted money on travelling miles to get here only for it to not actually happen" reception still go on. Donna and David would dance, like BK. Then afterwards, Donna would run upto her room and cry. David would feel awkward, but try to hide it. Brandon would call David on his cell, ask him how it went. David would tell him. Brandon would feel really sorry for him, then say "you know you just made the biggest mistake of your life, right?" and David would be like "you did the same thing" and Brandon says "and I regret it every single day of my life". David would be shocked and say but Brandon said it was what he wanted, and Brandon would say "doesn't mean I NEVER wanted to ever marry Kelly, because ultimately I didn't want the break-up, I just wanted a life for myself before the chance to settle down came along, and in the process, I lost Kelly". Brandon asks him how Kellys doing, David will awkwardly tell him about Dylan. Brandon would go silent, then laugh a little, saying "funny how she once told me she'd finally made a choice, and it wasn't him". David wants to know why Brandon left Kelly if its not what he really wanted. Brandon would say, "because I believed I could survive without her... but I did make a huge mistake, because she's the true love of my life". Later that day, David would go to Donna, explain that like Brandon, he just wasn't ready. But doesn't mean he never will be. And that it's not the end for them. All the guests leave, many disappointed. David goes to find Kelly and reluctantly confesses Brandon's still in love with her. Kelly's startled. The scene ends with David going back to Donna's room, her opening the door, and them smiling and hugging. Kelly looks over at Dylan, sadly, then has a flashback of when Brandon first proposed to Kelly. Dylan looks up to see Kelly has gone. David and Donna find a note by the phone table with dylan's name on it, it reads "tell Dylan I'm sorry. i came to a realisation today. i can't open my heart to someone if i'm still in love with someone else. i hope one day, you'll understand." Kelly drives off.

Semmaluver

[106]Feb 10, 2008
    see thats how the series should have ended!
    wow I'm blown away...did you ever think about being a Beverly Hills writer???

gwen13579

[107]Feb 10, 2008
    ^LOL thank you very much!!

It had crossed my mind. I'd be better at the script-writing than those Season 8 jerk writers, for sure.

Semmaluver

[108]Feb 11, 2008
    yeah you'd put them out of a job for sure...and would have made every fan happy!

gwen13579

[109]Feb 11, 2008
    Yes, I know who my endgamers would have been.

Semmaluver

[110]Feb 12, 2008
    I think we all know by now who they would be and that'd be ok w/everyone!(well except for D/K shippers but we over rule them)aww i just love reading your series finale and the one about Andrea! like i said im impressed

sequel90210

[111]May 5, 2008
    • level: 23
    trying to make this thread alive...

what if Brandon came back in the last episode and saw Dylan and Kelly dancing?

BrendaW90210

[112]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 2

Brandon would've kicked Dylan's a$$ like he should have in season 5!!

What if Brenda had gotten pregnant the night her and Dylan slept together at the end of season 4?