Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Beverly Hills, 90210 the Movie???

RaneeB

[21]Dec 25, 2006
    • level: 2
    With that cast is sounds like a Disney channel movie but I do love Disney movies.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

confusedboy24

[22]Dec 31, 2006
    • level: 17
    My cast would have to be:

Brandon - Adam Brody (??? him and Mischa kinda look alike)

Brenda - Mischa Barton (The OC anyone?)

Kelly - Hilary Duff (innocent looking as a blonde but once colored black can look as sexed up as ever)

Steve - Chad Micheal Murray

Andrea - ??

Dylan - Jared Padalecki

David - ??

Donna - Hayden Panittera Valerie- Rachel Bilson (have you seen Summer in Season 1?)

Jim - ??

Cindy - ??

Scott - ??

Claire - ??

Janet - Kristen Kreuk

^ Those are some of the people I think that can pull it off 90% not 100% because who can pull off the original cast? The ones with the question marks I have no clue who I'd choose lol it's so hard to do a movie that's full of different actors but still have a similar face to the original cast.

SarahBH90210

[23]May 24, 2007
    • level: 4
    nah no way... i think it is appreciated that everyone went to alot of effort to try and suit the character roles... but i really do not believe that anyone would be able to give the original cast any justice... they were just soo good and i think after ten seasons of the same cast noone new would be able to come in and take a character it just would not work... but if 90210 did have a reunion movie it would def have to be the original cast and where they were now... it would be soooo awesome and would put alot of our kelly dylan brandon questions to bed finally...

Kylie90210

[24]Oct 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    Agreed! Only an original cast reunion, like Sex in the city is doing
    Nice choices though!

Geminigirl24

[25]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 5
    Wow, I feel old! I figured I was probably one of the 'older' fans here, but jeez, I've never even heard of half the people listed here! Guess I'll just head back to the old folks home now..........

th77

[26]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 24
    Maybe a reunion movie .. have them come together for Kelly and Dylan's wedding or David and Donna anniversary..

HugzxNxKissesxo

[27]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 16
    Brandon - Justin Long
    Brenda - Mila Kunis
    Kelly - Sarah Paxton
    Donna - Hilary Duff
    David - Emile Hirsh
    Steve - Chad Michael Murray
    Dylan - Joel Madden (im gonna get teased for that one)
    Andrea - Emma Roberts (if she was older maybe)
    Valerie - Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl)

90210_hottie

[28]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 3

i totally agree

if they were to make a movie they should bring back the cast no one can replace dylan as u all no so it should all be the same it makes more sense that way. none of them can ever be replaced. i think a movie will be good for 90210 it can take off were it finished with like someone having kids dylan and kelky are together and brendas there aswell not liking it or something it was the best and if they can make a movie of sex and the city then they can make one of 90210 same characters same lives same everything.

InstantClubHits

[29]Jun 18, 2008

Reunion movies are ALWAYS horrible, no matter what show it is. There's no way to recapture what the show had...that's why most shows end; because they don't have what they once did. What I WOULD watch and probably enjoy is if they made a movie about the MAKING of 90210. And be brutally honest about it...who dated who, Shannen being a b*** etc....that would be interesting enough to watch. But I know that if they tried to make it 'like old times' and do a reunion movie...even if they got everyone back it wouldn't work. It'd be middle aged characters living normal lives and not really doing much of anything. It'd be way more interesting to see the REAL drama that happened off screen.

As for who should play who, I think it should be a cast of unknowns. If I saw Hillary Duff being Donna, it would be just that....Hillary Duff playing Donna Martin. But if it was someone I'd never seen before, playing Tori Spelling playing Donna Martin, I think I (and a lot of people) could get into it as a new character. Something fresh.

stellarchick86

[30]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 32
    Theyre doing the show and they will probably try to explain unknown questions as much as they can and bring back characters so I dont really see the need for a movie with younger casts, itll just be ruined. The only movie I liked that did this was Sex and the City but that was the same cast so.

nidia03

[31]Aug 26, 2008
    Geminigirl24 wrote:
    Wow, I feel old! I figured I was probably one of the 'older' fans here, but jeez, I've never even heard of half the people listed here! Guess I'll just head back to the old folks home now..........

Finally!!!! I am not alone!! lol