Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

BH 90210 Season 6 Official release date Here!

HeXxXeD

[21]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 17
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    Donna is just an ugh...

lol.. Donna was always bland. But I must admit near the end of the series she looked pretty damn amazing lol.

But David/Valerie forever!

There is someone out there who actually thought TS was ever pretty? WOW.

IMO she was ok in season 9 until she trimmed her hair and that horse head came back in place but anytime before or after season she was super FUGLY.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[22]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 32
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    Donna is just an ugh...

lol.. Donna was always bland. But I must admit near the end of the series she looked pretty damn amazing lol.

IMO she was ok in season 9 until she trimmed her hair and that horse head came back in place but anytime before or after season she was super FUGLY.

Lol..I dont know if there was ever a time I thought she was "pretty" but I think she looked alright with the red hair. I liked the red more than the BLEACHED blonde crap going on in s5 I think it was.

degrassi_lover

[23]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 21
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    Donna is just an ugh...

Lol..I dont know if there was ever a time I thought she was "pretty" but I think she looked alright with the red hair. I liked the red more than the BLEACHED blonde crap going on in s5 I think it was.

Agreed. Her red hair looked natural which I liked, but her blonde her looked awful.

HeXxXeD

[24]Aug 5, 2008
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    Donna is just an ugh...

Agreed. Her red hair looked natural which I liked, but her blonde her looked awful.

IA.

DepthofField25

[25]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 19

degrassi_lover wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    Donna is just an ugh...
    lol.. Donna was always bland. But I must admit near the end of the series she looked pretty damn amazing lol. But David/Valerie forever!

Damn, it's difficult to find any 90210 pictures these days. I remember when it was just one google search away about 8 years ago. Anyways, I was gonna post an image for support but suffice it to say I think Tori looked her worst during season 6 with that ultra blonde bob cut.

HeXxXeD

[26]Aug 6, 2008
    DepthofField25 wrote:

degrassi_lover wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    Donna is just an ugh...
    lol.. Donna was always bland. But I must admit near the end of the series she looked pretty damn amazing lol. But David/Valerie forever!

Damn, it's difficult to find any 90210 pictures these days. I remember when it was just one google search away about 8 years ago. Anyways, I was gonna post an image for support but suffice it to say I think Tori looked her worst during season 6 with that ultra blonde bob cut.

OH YES! that sh!t was F.U.G.L.Y.

bh90210blog

[27]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 1
    I love how all my favorite shows are on DVD, check out my new blog: http://www.beverlyhills90210blog.com

stellarchick86

[28]Aug 7, 2008
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    DepthofField25 wrote:

degrassi_lover wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    Donna is just an ugh...

OH YES! that sh!t was F.U.G.L.Y.

Yeah..s6 was bad, but I gotta say, s5 was worst (her pic on the credits makes me shudder).

HeXxXeD

[29]Aug 7, 2008
    LOL. btw loving the Ryissa siggy.!

stellarchick86

[30]Aug 7, 2008
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    LOL. btw loving the Ryissa siggy.!

Thank you! =)

snowprincess23

[31]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 11
    yay for david and val! lol

Jermaine_86

[32]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 9

Tori was never a hottie but she definitely looked better with dark hair. But I have to admit I thought she was pretty cute in season 3-4 (those are also the seasons when Donna was most likeable).