Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

"Camping Trip" Episode Question

gl-14

[1]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 1

I was watching this episode the other day (one of my favorites) and I realized something strange - when they get stuck in the rain under that tent (before Brenda/Dylan buy the cabin) and Brandon says "Remember guys, we're on...." and they all answer "....Vacation!", it sounded like it was totally studio-dubbed. I mean, the voices didn't even match with the cast voices and they sounded like a group of bored drug addicts talking. Is it just me or was this changed for the DVD release?? Because I don't remember very much the original broadcast episodes from the first four seasons (I started watching the show from the fifth season and then I watched it all over again - plus it was back in '03 when I was 13). So could anyone answer this??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Chad_Cronin

[2]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    Shows often redo bad sound in the studio. Especially if it is an outdoor scene where wind or rain ruin the audio. That's probably all it was. But it would have been done back then. They would have no reason to do that just for the DVD.

gl-14

[3]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 1
    Oh thanks! The other day I was remembering and I think O know why they redubbed it: at the exact moment they all say "vacation!", you could hear a loud thunder. Plus, they all look like they are screaming it. Can anyone who remembers this episode confirm this??

th77

[4]Apr 17, 2008
    • level: 24
    I don't remember the original but it is possible because the dvd has changed and omitted alot of music from the original episodes and as a result some lines have been cut so it is possible that there may have been music originally but I'm not sure