Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Can't Believe The Photos On The DVD boxes...

InstantClubHits

[1]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 5

Did anyone notice how wrong they were? The first season box cover was pics from the beginning of season 2 when they're at the beach. (probably to draw in the O.C. crowd)....the cover of season 2 is a group photo from season 3. And the cover of Season 3 is a group shot from season4....I hate that...I wanted to covers to reflect the way the characters looked in that particular season. They were so young in season one, and I was hoping for a picture like the one on the boards (above). Something VERY early and representational of the group at that time. And now from what I've seen so far, they're throwing ALL that out the window and not using a group photo. Which is stupid.

Blah, there I'm done. Hope others were annoyed by this too

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gwen13579

[2]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 8
    I can't tell you how annoyed I was. Season 4's my favorite season and they chose to put the damn cast photo of that season on the 3rd season, the season I never really liked. And omg I HATE the photo of Jason on the Season 4 new cover.

txgirl75

[3]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 23
    That strange why would they do that put the wrong pictures on the dvd. Did these people every watch 90210?

stellarchick86

[4]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 32
    Isnt there a thread already on this? I think I read somewhere else someone hated it too. I remember saying how much I hated when they dont do the right seasons on things too, like Friends does.