Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Carol Potter

wilezrules

[1]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 9
    I just want to say, that she did one of the all time best jobs at the "mom role" in this series. Looking beyond that she was "everyones mom" at some point, but just the way she did the little things. Reacting just like moms would. I've always felt that her role as an actress was highly under-rated. James Eckhouse did a good job too, but sometimes he went over the top. Just wanted to see if others had the same opinion of Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh. I just think she's top notch.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

txgirl75

[2]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 23
    Yeah i totally agree with you Carol Potter was a great mom on the show. SHe really did a great job. James was okay but he did go over board with the Dylan and Brenda relationship.

arkhyel

[3]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 37
    I think she was OK. I don't like much her character because I prefer the main cast, but I don't have anything bad to say about Carol.

LAWelk

[4]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 10

Cindy Walsh was one of the best television moms. Jim was a bit sexist in his treatment of Brenda and Brandon. Cindy was a great partner for Jim, she was rational, yet she seemed to understand what her kids were feeling. I was always glad that she stuck up for Brenda and Dylan's relationship. She was the best mom on the show, and the best parent on the show. Even though she wore mom jeans lol

Tia1225

[5]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 8
    LAWelk wrote:

Cindy Walsh was one of the best television moms. Jim was a bit sexist in his treatment of Brenda and Brandon. Cindy was a great partner for Jim, she was rational, yet she seemed to understand what her kids were feeling. I was always glad that she stuck up for Brenda and Dylan's relationship. She was the best mom on the show, and the best parent on the show. Even though she wore mom jeans lol

LOL @ the "mom jeans"!!! That is so true! I do agree that Cindy Walsh was everyone's mom. She comforted Kelly after the fashion show disaster, she comforted Donna when she found out about her mother's affair. She was practically a second mom to both Dylan and Val. She babysatHannah for Andrea andJesse And she fed EVERYONE all the time!! Jim was definitely sexist in his treatment of Brandon and Brenda, but most dads are that way with their daughters.

stellarchick86

[6]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 32

Tia1225 wrote:
    but most dads are that way with their daughters.

Shes lucky, my mom AND dad are both like that! lol But yeah she was alright I guess...I dont really have anything to say about her either way. I think she was a better actor than James Eckhouse. And Im kinda glad they left so we could get more of the kids on the show.