Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Cast Then and Now

1treehillfan

[1]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 45

Just seen this photo gallary and thought I would share.

http://www.usmagazine.com/90210-stars-then-and-now

Some of the cast looks better than ever and some not so much!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sheerwill

[2]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 8
    Thanks for the link!

I don't like Jason's look with the beard. In other pictures I've seen of him without the beard, he's still a good looking guy. Ian and Brian look good. Jennie, Shannen and Tiffani all look beautiful. Gabi looks ok. Tori and Luke don't look good at all. Tori was obviously pregnant so I can give her some slack. But Luke...yikes! I've seen him look even worse in other pictures because it seems like he's lost almost half of his hair. He looks waaaayyyy too old. There's no way he could play Dylan on the spinoff even if he wanted to. He should stick to doing movies!

1treehillfan

[3]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 45
    I agree that it is a very unflattering picture of Jason. And your right I have seen many pics of Luke looking kinda rough but I think in that picture he still looks pretty good. Jennie and Tiffani do look so beautiful but I have never thought Shannen was pretty and I think she keeps looking worse with age.

txgirl75

[4]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 23
    I didn't like the picture of Jason either. Luke was okay Brian sure is more good looking now then his 90210 days. Gabby boy she's 47 wow. I didn't realize she was that old but she is. Thanks for sharing.

InstantClubHits

[5]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 5
    It blows my mind that some of the cast is pushing 50!! That's insane!! Granted, I knew they were older than teens on the show but jeeez. Wow (and Jennie still looks beautiful. I'll love her forever!)

stellarchick86

[6]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 32

Wow, I never realized Gabby was 47 either. I havent seen her since whenever the last time you see her on 90210 would be and it isnt that great..Jason doesnt look great either.

I think the rest of the cast still look good. Especially Brian..he keeps looking better and better mmmm.

Edited on 06/22/2008 1:16pm

th77

[7]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 24
    Shannen and Jennie both look great and considering she's pushing 50, Gabrielle still looks good.. I hope that was just a really bad picture of Jason though because he has changed

dool_girl

[8]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 27
    Some of the pictures thawt they had of the cast NOW werent that flattering! Like i think Jason still looks great today and Jennie ALWAYS looks gorgeous but that definitly wasnt her best shot!

th77

[9]Jun 29, 2008
    dool_girl wrote:
    Some of the pictures thawt they had of the cast NOW werent that flattering! Like i think Jason still looks great today and Jennie ALWAYS looks gorgeous but that definitly wasnt her best shot!
    See I haven't seen Jason in a long time but I'm glad to hear that he does still look good and that was just a bad shot! I figured he had to still be somewhat attractive since his wife is beautiful, but that doesn't always mean anything and it shouldn't, but I'm glad he still looks good cause I was always a Brandon fan, all my friends loved Dylan and he was cute but I loved Brandon, even watching the reruns now , I can't believe how great looking he was!

sheerwill

[10]Jun 29, 2008
    • level: 8

Here's a recent interview with Jason that was conducted in the past few weeks. He looks good. The host has a crush on him, lol. She refers to him as "dreamy" at the end.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tWMAvgWVa0U

Edited on 06/30/2008 12:46am
    Edited 2 total times.

nikkie90210fan

[11]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 1
    He does look good in that interview.

th77

[12]Jul 7, 2008
    Yeah he does...

bev90210

[13]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 1

1treehillfan wrote:
    Jennie and Tiffani do look so beautiful but I have never thought Shannen was pretty and I think she keeps looking worse with age.

I agree with this. I never found Shannen to be attractive and she looks rather hideous now. No offense to the Brenda fans, but I don't know why they keep saying she's gorgeous. She really isn't and never was. Not to me.

stellarchick86

[14]Jul 18, 2008
    • level: 32
    bev90210 wrote:

1treehillfan wrote:
    Jennie and Tiffani do look so beautiful but I have never thought Shannen was pretty and I think she keeps looking worse with age.

I agree with this. I never found Shannen to be attractive and she looks rather hideous now. No offense to the Brenda fans, but I don't know why they keep saying she's gorgeous. She really isn't and never was. Not to me.

I thought Jennie and Tiffani were by far the prettiest, and then Shannen came in third because I thought she was prettier than Claire, Donna, Carly (not a big Hilary Swank fan), and whoever else. Janet was kind of cute but I dont know if shed be prettier than Brenda in my book.

JLM4285

[15]Jul 19, 2008
    • level: 7
    I always thought Luke was gorgeous, but not anymore. That picture of Jason looks terrible, but I remember seeing him on the cover of a magazine after his daughter was born last year and he looked good, so I think it is just the picture. Jennie and Tiffani both look really good. I also think Brian still looks amazing. I have never thought Shannon was pretty, but I think she does look a little better now than she used to.