Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Couples thread- fave and runner up

stellarchick86

[1]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 32

Ok, so, I wanted to make a thread to see what everyones top 2 couples were for each person. If theres already a thread like this Im sorry and go ahead and lock it, but I didnt see it. Make sure to write down 2 people (1 and then a runner up) because there are so many D/B and B/K fans that it isnt fun when you only include them for each person. You CAN write that there was no one else you liked if you want but itd be better that you did include SOMEONE. My responses are below. I havent seen the later seasons (7-10) in a long time so I didnt include characters like Gina, Noah, etc because I forget what happens with them and who they go out with. You can include as many characters as you want though.

Brandon --> Kelly, Susan (I didnt care much for his other GFs)
    Kelly --> Brandon, Collin (they were sort of cute pre-cocaine and I didnt like her with Dylan and we didnt see her with Steve and Matt was boring)
    Val --> Tom (that guy from Buffalo), David
    David --> Donna, Val
    Donna --> David, Joe (I didnt like any of her other BFs)
    Steve --> Janet, Clare (C/S were cuter but I felt like Clare was always trying to change him where as Janet accepted who he was)
    Andrea --> Jesse, Brandon (Does he count? I didnt like any of her other ones, especially Dan. He was creepy)
    Clare --> Steve, David (? The only other guy was the price guy right?)
    Dylan --> Brenda, Toni
    Brenda --> Dylan, Stuart (Wasnt that it? I didnt even like him but I had to include someone)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sheerwill

[2]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    This is a good idea. Let's see...

Brandon - 1. Kelly; 2. Nikki

Kelly - 1. Brandon; 2. Collin

Val - 1. Tom; 2. David

David - 1. Donna; 2. Val

Donna - 1. David; 2. Cliff

Steve - 1. Clare; 2. Janet

Andrea - 1. Steve (lol, I always wanted them together). Otherwise, Jesse and Jordan

Clare - 1. Steve; 2. David

Dylan - 1. Brenda; 2. Toni

Brenda - 1. Dylan; 2. Stuart

Clare was after Brandon at first, then she dated David, followed by Steve. Prince Carl pursued her but she rejected him for Steve. Then she briefly dated another guy when she and Steve broke up in S7. I think his name was Dick.

Besides Dylan, Brenda dated Stuart and Superman (aka Rick).

stellarchick86

[3]Jan 12, 2009
    ^^Ah, yes, Rick. I remembered him sort of after I wrote this (my stupid tivo didnt record that episode this time around) but I never really thought they were much besides a Paris fling so I just shrugged it off. Also forgot all about Dick. I was like was she single in s7 or with Stee again or what?? Because I knew that Carl thing didnt last long. I never really thought they had anything special either so Ill just go with Steve/David lol. Anyway, thanks!

wilezrules

[4]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 9
    Brandon -- Tracy, Susan -- too bad Susan turned out to be someone who lacks moral fiber, can't stand Brandon Walsh grovelling for Kelly. Makes him look very weak. Tracy was the type of girl who he should have ended up with. Kelly -- Colin, Dylan -- She had great chemistry with Colin, and really only had Dylan
    Val -- David, Dylan -- Her and David had great chemistry, and Dylan was perfect for her, during her introductory period.
    David -- Donna, Val -- Not much more you can say about David and Donna. It had to be that way. Steve -- Janet, Clare -- He ended up with someone great. Good for him. Him and Clare were comedic gold together.
    Andrea -- Jesse I guess
    Clare -- Steve, Brandon -- I know she wasnt officially with Brandon, but that was some high quality comedy between the 2 in Season 4.
    Dylan -- Toni, Gina -- Kelly and Brenda are awful for him. Brenda -- Rick, ??? -- I refuse to acknowledge Dylan, because she doesn't deserve him

stellarchick86

[5]Jan 15, 2009
    wilezrules wrote:
    Cant stand Brandon Walsh grovelling for Kelly. Makes him look very weak.

Ya know what, honestly that bugged me too (her and Dylan both and I didnt even like her with Dylan) but if she had to be with someone of the group Id say Brandon because from about 'Mr Walsh Goes To Washington' to around 'Up In Flames' is when I can tolerate Kelly. Any other time shes selfish, spoiled, self righteous, houlier-than-thou, you name it and why I dont care for her. If picking someone for her, Id say Brandon because it brought out this nice, sweet, generous side to her that you like never see ever in the show (until 'Up In Flames' like I said) which is why I like them together. It was like Dylan brought out her worst qualities and Brandon brought out her best.

sheerwill

[6]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 8

wilezrules wrote:
    Kelly -- Colin, Dylan -- She had great chemistry with Colin, and really only had Dylan

I think you forgot to finish the sentence, lol.

I'm surprised you chose Dylan as your second option for Kelly. I would've guessed that you'd say Jake or Matt.

lilacouture

[7]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 10
    Brandon --> Kelly, Nikki & Emily (loved her in season 4, HATED her when she was coocoo!)
    Kelly --> Brandon, Collin
    David --> Donna
    Donna --> David, Joe
    Steve --> Janet, Celeste
    Andrea --> Jesse
    Clare --> Steve
    Dylan --> Brenda
    Brenda --> Dylan, Rick, Stuart

Jerzeygirl090

[8]Mar 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    Brandon - 1. Kelly; 2. Nikki

Kelly - 1. Brandon; 2. Collin

Val - 1. David; 2. Dylan

David - 1. Donna; 2. Val

Donna - 1. David; 2. Cliff

Steve - 1. Clare; 2. Janet

Clare - 1. Steve; 2. David

Dylan - 1. Brenda; 2. Toni

Brenda - 1. Dylan; 2. i dont want her with any1 else lol