Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Did Anyone Else Notice This...and Get A Little Annoyed....

InstantClubHits

[1]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 5

On the new 90210 that aired, did you notice the girl reading the morning announcements......HANNAH ZUCKERMAN-VASQUES???? Uhh.....

Anndrea's back in Beverly Hills? RIGHT. I thought it was cool to slip little stuff in as a nod to the show, but was kind of annoyed that they did that, because I know it's just to try and get Gabby back on the show. Which I doubt will happen. We'll see....but yeah, that kinda erked me. Just wondered if anyone else caught it

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 32
    Oh, yeah, definetly. And I didnt think Andrea would come back either. So unless Gabrielle decides to come back on the show, I thought it was a little pointless (since I doubt she will).

sheerwill

[3]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 8
    I didn't get annoyed by it at all. It was so funny when Ryan said "what is she, like 30"? That was a definite nod to Andrea being (and looking) 30 on the original while trying to play a 16 year old. I could see Andrea returning to Bev Hills. Her family connections (like her grandma) are all in L.A. so seeing Hannah was believable to me. I liked how they took a swipe at Andrea's age thru Hannah so I'm glad they had her in a cameo. I don't know if they're interested in getting Gabby to come back though. She wouldn't help the ratings imo. They're not even interested in signing Ian to the show, so I doubt they'd have interest in Gabby.
    Edited on 09/08/2008 12:38pm

degrassi_lover

[4]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 21
    sheerwill wrote:
    I didn't get annoyed by it at all. It was so funny when Ryan said "what is she, like 30"? That was a definite nod to Andrea being (and looking) 30 on the original while trying to play a 16 year old. I could see Andrea returning to Bev Hills. Her family connections (like her grandma) are all in L.A. so seeing Hannah was believable to me. I liked how they took a swipe at Andrea's age thru Hannah so I'm glad they had her in a cameo. I don't know if they're interested in getting Gabby to come back though. She wouldn't help the ratings imo. They're not even interested in signing Ian to the show, so I doubt they'd have interest in Gabby.

I agree with this.

I enjoyed Hannah's little cameo and I honestly hope she can appear in more episodes maybe under recurring status! But I don't think Gabrielle would want to make a comeback, I think she's moved on.

stellarchick86

[5]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 32
    I just wanted to point out in my post that when I said "oh yeah definetly" I meant that I noticed she was there, not that I was annoyed by it. It was a little pointless but it wasnt enough to get me annoyed per say at this. It would be interesting to see Aaaandrea one more time, but I think its because SD will be leaving in a few episodes and after that Ill be so desperate for more alums Ill even take Aaaaandrea.

Naley_Tvfan

[6]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    I noticed that and I thought it was kind of weird that they magically were back in Beverly Hills, I don't remember Andrea or Jesse ever saying that they would be coming back there to live in the future if possible.

dool_girl

[7]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 27
    ^^^ Andrea and Jessie got a "divorce" in like what season 8 or 9? Well it was atleast implied...i cant remember if Andrea implied her moving hannah back in the series finale but Im sure she just decided it was time she showed her daughter where her parents grew up

Kylie90210

[8]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 4
    I like dit, but what bugged me was the fact if Hannah and Andrea are back, why hasn't Kelly mentioned them? Or Brenda?