Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

Donna and Noah

LikeItOrNot

[1]May 6, 2010
    • level: 11

Did anyone else like them together?

I did other than I thought it was kind of weird that she waited all those years to lose her virginity and so easily slept with the next guy once her and David broke up. It's like once she lost it, her standards lowered.

I think the way they broke them up was really hypocritical and stupid. Donna breaking up with him because of the whole drunk driving thing when he was younger and had the nerve to ask how many drinks it takes to be over the "legal limit". Did she forgot about prom night back at West Beverly when she wasn't even the legal age to drink and "accidentally" got herself in trouble? Someone should have brought that up and pointed that out to her when she was going on about how wrong it was.

Obviously they had to break up so they could eventually bring David and Donna back together but..they coudl've broke them up another way and without cheating.

Edited on 05/06/2010 3:12pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

txgirl75

[2]May 10, 2010
    • level: 23
    Yeah I liked them as a couple. I thought she did move on fast to sleep with Noah and then she slept with that guy Dwayne was that his name? Barley knew him and did it. I thought it was stupid how they broke up too. She kinda was becoming her mom I thought kinda judgmental. I think after season 7 she kinda changed over dramatic and like she knew she was better then everyone.

wilezrules

[3]May 31, 2010
    • level: 9

Donna is just lucky she's friends' with Brandon Walsh re: West Beverly Senior Prom

LAWelk

[4]Jul 6, 2010
    • level: 10

I loathed them together. Mostly, because I absolutely despised Noah. First, he was just a rehashing of Dylan McKay, and not a very good one at that, and second, he was the most HORRIBLE actor. I hated every scene with him. Besides, Donna, who was always a doormat, became even more of one when she was with Noah. I just wanted to vomit everytime I saw them together.