Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Fans in the UK

hainesg324

[1]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 44
    I have just emailed Five to ask them when they will continue showing the third season, since before Christmas they said they would show it in the New Year. I should get a reply within three days, so I will let you know what it says.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hainesg324

[2]Jan 25, 2006
    This is the reply they gave me:

Date: 25th January 2006
    Dear Gemma

Thank you for your recent e-mail regarding Beverly Hills 90210 and please allow us to apologise for the delay in responding.

We have no scheduled transmission dates for this programme at present. We can only recommend keeping an eye on the listings magazines or contacting us again at a later date when more information may be available.

With regards to Sunset Beach we can advise you that the terms of our broadcast licence have recently changed and we must reduce the number of programmes that are acquired from other sources. We have chosen to remove the acquired programmes that attract the least number of viewers. Unfortunately, as Sunset Beach is one of these this is the reason we are no longer screening the programme; it is unlikely it will return to our schedules. At the time the series ended on Five there were over 50 episodes remaining, which we were unable to broadcast.

Thank you for your interest in Five.

Edited on 01/25/2006 10:03am

Sellyina

[3]Jan 25, 2006
    • level: 12
    Hopefully the rest of S3 will be aired soon.
    I've seen it on Sky 1 and recorded it so it's not such a huge deal to me really, but at least with BH on Five there were no commercial breaks which was a definate advantage when recording lol. I'd like to see S1, S2 and the beginning of S3 though...although that seems virtually impossible.

Lets just all pray for a damn dvd release!

hainesg324

[4]Jan 26, 2006
    I missed most of season three on Sky One because I was on holdiay. I would love to see the first two seasons. I loved the fact that there was no adverts.

ihve2likedisney

[5]Aug 16, 2009
    • level: 6
    q?