Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Favorite Characters

Sabathia52

[41]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 3
    Steve Sanders all the way!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lemmeh

[42]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 7

i always loved dylan. the bad boy, who can resist.
    for the girls i'd say brenda. she was a total rebel.

Nyuta

[43]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 1

It strange how things chaned in years.. When I first watches show, my favourities were Dylan, Kelly and Brendon

Now I think Steve is cool and I like Janet, and think they are good together. 

-nadine-

[44]Dec 16, 2006

Favorite characters: Kelly and Dylan!!

Characters that I liked: Susan, Claire, Valerie, Brandon, Toni

Least favorite characters: David, Noah, Donna, Steve, Brenda, Andrea, Gina..

twilightboy

[45]Dec 20, 2006
    • level: 23
    I like the kid who committed suicide and Brenda.

screechmoe2000

[46]Dec 25, 2006
    • level: 8
    There are so many characters on the show so I'm just going with the original cast members. Season one: Favorite - Guy: Brandon & Dylan Least favorite: Scott & Kelly (she was so superficial and snotty to Brenda) Season Two: Favorite - Guy: Dylan, Brandon & Steve (character more developed) Least favorite: Andrea (she was always jealous and mean & **** towards Brandon whenever he was seeing someone, and she already had her chance with him but didn't want to ruin their relationship) Season Three: Favorite - David, Donna, Kelly & Dylan. (I always thought Dylan & Kelly belonged together more so than Brandon & Kelly and they were great together) least favorite was probably Brenda (she started becoming annoying) Season Four: Favorite - Dylan, Donna, David, Brandon & Steve (steve should of never cheated on celeste she was his prettiest girlfriend ever) Least favorite: Andrea & Kelly(the whole John Sears thing stank) Season Five: Favorite - Dylan, Valerie & Steve and Least favorite was Andrea & Jesse and definitely Ray Pruit. Season Six: Favorite - Brandon, Valerie and Donna with Joe was better. Season Seven: Favorite - Valerie of course (I liked her with Tom) and Donna and David. Season Eight: Favorite - Valerie, Noah, David, Donna, Brandon & Kelly Least Favorite Steve & Carly Season Nine: Favorite - Gina, David, Donna, Dylan. Least Favorite Kelly was so **** towards Gina, in the beginning. Season Ten Favorite - Donna, Dylan, David Kelly. Least Favorite was Steve & Janet and Camille was annoying.

SarahBH90210

[47]May 24, 2007
    • level: 4
    ezechiel69 wrote:
    fav characters : valerie, kelly, brandon, brenda, clare
    characters i like : andrea, cindy, gina, noah, matt, janet
    characters i dislike : steve, david, scott, jim, jesse, ray, nat characters i hate : dylan & donna

are you slightly insane?? you prefer matt, gina, noah and janet... over the original cast of stave, david, dylan and donna??? that is crazed absoloutely crazed!! WHOA..

the best characters where soo kelly, brandon, donna and david... i loved those two couples together... especially in the end with david and donna you could tell they where destined!!

SarahBH90210

[48]May 24, 2007
    sorry if i was to judgemental... just caught me off guard...

dreamwriter31

[49]May 25, 2007
    • level: 1

My favorite characters are: Andrea, Brandon, Steve, Dylan

My least favorite character: Brenda, all she did was whine and complain and throw a hissy fit! Over everything!..lol. 

mischalover1777

[50]May 26, 2007
    • level: 11
    My fav. characters are: Brenda amd Brandon i just loved those two and how they grew up and got more developed especially Brenda,and that they always helped their firneds especially Brandon.

Kylie90210

[51]May 30, 2007
    The original 8, plus Val, Clare, Janet. (Toni too although technically not a cast member!)

wilezrules

[52]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 9
    Brandon, Dylan, Steve, and Valerie

alpha_Bravo_A_B

[53]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 2

Fav Girls: Brenda she was simply beautiful and amazing

Least fav girl: Kelly she was just a horrible and ugly person inside and out

Fav Guys: Steve at first I loved Brandon but he became selfrightious Dylan was always complaining about his live so he annoyed me at times.

Least fav: I have to go with Brandon

90210rox

[54]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 14

Favorite Characters: Brandon, Brenda, Donna, David, Steve, Janet

Least Favorite: Dylan, Andrea, Valerie, Gina, Kelly

arkhyel

[55]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 37
    I liked Kelly very much in the latest seasons. I also think that Clare got best looks in the show. About guys Dylan is my favorite.

Deea24

[56]Jul 20, 2007
    • level: 14
    Brenda!

BrenAndDylan

[57]Jul 21, 2007
    Not only was Brenda my favorite character but Brenda and Dylan was my favorite couple. I love the fact how young and naive Brenda was at the beginning of their relationship and the fact that Dylan didn't trust anyone and didn't know what it meant to be loved before Brenda. They had great chemistry and I hated the fact the writers had Kelly and Dylan go behind Brenda's back while she's in Paris and then when she comes home she tells Dylan the truth about Rick and he doesn't come clean about Kelly. And don't even get me started about Brenda's so-called "best friend."

Tia1225

[58]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 8

My favorite male characters are Brandon (gotta love him) and David. (musicians and guys that can dance are always hot) Steve grew on me towards the end of the series.

My favorite female characters are Brenda (most of the time- she had her bitc*y/whiny moments thatI could have done without), Valerie (the most beautiful girl on the show and the best character), and Donna. Donna somehow gave balance to the group. (IMO)

HeXxXeD

[60]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 17
    Ok. So far on here i have read that Kelly was the most beautiful and was sooo mistreated by Val and Gina . LETS GO WAAAAY BACK AND REMEMBER PEOPLE! Kelly treated Val like crap first and foremost with her judgement and hypocracy. Val just retaliated the "Val Way" to show her who the baddest b!tch is and ultimately she won, and IMO i think she won by convincing Brandon to not marry Kelly. now in Gina Kincaid's defense. I think her character is highly underrated and has less credit than a lot of people have offered her. She didn't come to town having it out for anyone but Donna, and can you understand why?! all she got was hand-me-downs and then she finds out that she should have had everything Donna had! i would have been a b!tch too. but to say that Kelly was victimized by Gina first is ignorant. Gina had all she wanted, Dylan. except she didn't get all* of him, and she had to fight for him to let her in his heart because of his sick and not so healthy obsession with Kelly, and the sad thing is Kelly's vagina ached for him as well. (gross but true). Everyone knew that she had a past for being a boyfriend stealing tramp but did Gina far worse than Brenda ever got. Kelly slept with Dylan and let his cheesy jackass pick up lines get to her even though her heart belonged to Matt which proved that throughout the entire show she hasn't changed one bit. So everything done to Kelly even her parent's divorce and her break up with Brandon, I say, "She had it coming". so clearly my least favorite woman in the show is Kelly, she gets away with too much. least favorite male would have to be Noah he just got annoying at time he really should have just died somewhere in between season 9 and 10 because the writers practically forgot he existed in season 10 lol. and Brandon, he was a selfrighteous pig. and even though i hated them both as individuals i loved Kelly and Brandon together. I hated how he let Dylan and Kelly treat Brenda.

my Favs. would be: Valerie Malone first and foremost. there has never been a female character as strong as herself, even after she was "exposed" for who she really was (a misunderstood troublemaker)she never tried to hide who she really was from the gang again. second would be Gina Kincaid, she took no crap from anyone a strong willed driven woman is always good to see on tv. she definitely not as bad as people try to make her out to be. IMO she was a very good character until a little bit into season 10 (where you can tell that the writers wanted to get rid of her because they practically scrapped the Gylan storyline completely especially after they were standing so strong at the end of season 9 and the beginning of season 10). She was also nothing like Val, she had it in for Kelly yes, she had a thing for vengeance and hated hypocracy yes and yes, but her character was well written and thought of, at least until season 10 where the writers actually started writing her as Val lol. last would be Brenda, she was good in seasons 1-4 but in the new 90210 i started to remember how much crap she used to take from Kelly in seasons 1-3. and it killed me to watch because she needs to stand up against that fire breathing b!tch. i wanted her to grow back into her season 4 self. for the men i would say Dylan and David. Dylan was an awesome character, i even loved his downward spiral but at least he was honest lol. he told it how it was. and David was probably the most realistic, he showed Val that she can be accepted for who she was.