Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

If you could have written the end of the show

Would you...

BrenAndDylan

[1]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 7
    Did you like the way the show ended enough to leave it alone or would you change it using some of the choices above or even your own?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Alexxx821

[2]May 1, 2007
    • level: 5
    The ending was alright. I don't know if I necessarily would have had Brenda and Dylan get back together, because she was gone for a long time, it might have been weird for her to suddenly come back. But Dylan definitely would not have ended up Kelly, I didn't really like them together. Kelly was much better with Brandon.

odyssey52

[3]May 3, 2007
    • level: 5
    I agree about brandon and kelly. I loved those two. Dylan and Kelly, they just arent cute together. They are too serious together. i would love for brenda and dylan back together. I remember in the episodes with brandon and kelly getting close to their wedding that brenda and dylan were together in mexico and I think that was where he was until he came back?? I am not sure, but that is what i remember. So if they brought brenda back it wouldnt be too long since she had been with dylan.

Adelette

[4]May 4, 2007
    • level: 42

I thought Brenda and Dylan were together in London.

I would have liked to see the Walsh's back for Donna's wedding - but I don't know that I would have had Brenda and Dylan reunite. I loved them together initially but high school and college romances usually do not go the distance. It just would have been nice to see the original cast together again. I don't think I would have put Dylan with Kelly either - but a kelly/Brandon reunion might have been nice.

Wouldn't it be cool if they did a reunion show, like an actual two hour movie or something? Kind of like what Dallas does.

SarahBH90210

[5]May 20, 2007
    • level: 4
    ohh a movie would be sublime... i think the 90210 world would finally be at peace if they did... but i doubt that that is ever going to happen now... i would have definately had brandon come back for the wedding and him and kelly have some kind of implication that they were going to end up with eachother... thats absolutely how it should have gone down... and yeah dylan and brenda were living together in london for ages... she was persuing her acting over there while he was on another self finding mission.. hehe... but i was crushed that brando didnt come back... he was like producing it wasnt he... he couldnt of popped in to say hi to the gang? hehe im glad val at least came back for it though... even though i am not ultimately the biggest val fan...

Kylie90210

[6]Oct 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    Brandon should have come back, and 'somehow' been with Kelly... or at least had the implication to be. I wonder if Jason knows how upsetting it was he didn't stick it out for another two years so Brandon and Kelly could have stayed together!?

gwen13579

[7]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 8
    If I'd have written it, Brandon and Kelly would have got back together. Dylan and Brenda would have too.

zimba05

[8]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 12

I loved it the way it was. Kelly and Dylan reuniting and Donna/David getting married...

It would have been nice to have seen Brandon though.

BR4NDON_W4LSH

[9]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 1
    I liked the fact that Donna and David got married ..and Kelly and Dylan reuniting..but I wish all the original cast members could have came back ..or just stayed for all the seasons.

sheerwill

[10]Jan 27, 2008

BR4NDON_W4LSH wrote:
    I liked the fact that Donna and David got married ..and Kelly and Dylan reuniting..but I wish all the original cast members could have came back ..or just stayed for all the seasons.

You said in a different post that you thought Dylan and Kelly were the worst couple???

I wish both Brandon and Brenda were there. I wanted Kelly to be with Brandon, and Brenda with Dylan. That would have been perfect.

Edited on 01/27/2008 5:44pm

mcdreamygal24

[11]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 13
    Brandon would have come back and ended up with Kelly the same with Brenda and Dylan.

th77

[12]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 24
    gwen13579 wrote:
    If I'd have written it, Brandon and Kelly would have got back together. Dylan and Brenda would have too.
    Ditto

th77

[13]Jan 29, 2008
    I'd also have liked Gina to return for the wedding,actually if I could rewrite the whole thing..Brandon and Gina could have met up at the wedding and we learn that they have been dating in NewYork. Kelly could have chose Matt leaving Dylan to reconcile with Brenda at the wedding and Val would have showed up with her new surprise husband Ray Pruitt,who has successfully completed Anger management and inspired by his new found way of life formed a band named it Anger Management that is touring the country as an opening act for Nickelback. Andrea would have returned with her second husband Gil Meyers(the teacher she had a crush on)and Steve and Janet would find out they were expecting twins.Jim and Cindy Walsh would have returned to Beverly Hills to live and are excited to learn that Brenda is moving back to live with Dylan

th77

[14]Jan 29, 2008
    And while I know it would be awfully coincidental/unrealistic that all those formerBeverly Hillsresidents to meet up across the country years later and start dating..It was unrealistic that in a town as large as B.H they all dated each other! So it would fit! Did I mention Emily Valentine and fiancee Colin coincidentally being in town during the episode!

sheerwill

[15]Jan 29, 2008
    ^ I like this twisted ending you came up with. lol. It's very interesting. Except Kelly HAS to end up with Brandon. I love B/K and I hate that faux character Matt. But otherwise, good job!

gwen13579

[16]Jan 30, 2008

th77 wrote:
    Did I mention Emily Valentine and fiancee Colin coincidentally being in town during the episode!

Nooooooo I hate her!! She hasstupid hair and was totally nuts!!

stellarchick86

[17]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 32
    haha what season was Emily Valentine in? I need to see this girl lol.
    And Brandon ending up with Gina? BIG no no! I couldnt stand that girl. Thats worse than not being with Kelly, Id rather see him be alone! lol.

HeXxXeD

[18]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 17
    she was in season 2 and was a complete LOOOONEY!!!

HeXxXeD

[19]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 17
    and season 4... and 5

stellarchick86

[20]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 32
    Lol oh ok...when Soapnet gets there Ill make sure to look out for her haha