We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

In what year ...

p4poetic

[21]Jul 13, 2008
    • level: 10
    God I feel it was centuries ago. I think I may have started watching when it initially first aired with my sister, specifically during the [early] reruns.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LAWelk

[22]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    I feel like I've been watching forever also. The first episode I recall seeing was Spring Dance...I was hooked.

martini2005

[23]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 11
    the first episode i remember watching is actually the series finale with donna and david's wedding. i was 10 then because when the show first started i was just born that year (1990)...then i caught random episodes on TBS or FX (can't remember) when they would air it early in the morning, these I remember the sleep over episode from season 1 and Val having memories of her dad sexually abusing her (just randomly jumped all over the series haha).

but then it started to air on a Canadian Broadcaster from the beginning back in 2006 and I've been hooked ever since. (now Melrose Place is shown instead and I am mad!)

rubenjay1

[24]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 16

i remember watching a lot of episodes when i was younger but i dont recall them being "new" when i saw them. i think the oldest memory i recall was the episode where kelly gets trapped in the fire. i was 7 i think. i remember after that, i watched it for good. i dont remember how old i was when i realized that the character of brenda existed but i do remember watching the episode where everyone says brenda slept with the director for a part in the play. maybe that was the first episode i saw. im not sure. but i for sure know that i started watching after "up in flames".

DepthofField25

[25]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 19

I'm another one of those viewers who got hooked by watching the reruns on FX. I think the first episode I saw was the one where Dylan helps out a tweaked out David by making him throw away all the drugs his dealer left him with. It sounds stupid but the reason I was hooked from there (no pun intended) was because the episode dealt with drugs. As a 9 year old kid, that kind of stuff looked "cool" to me, especially when David pulled out that pack of cigarettes and started smoking. I dunno, what a dumb reason to watch a great show, right? But hey, it got me watching and it turned out for the best because it currently stands as my favorite show of all time. Oh, and I also wanted to see more because I thought David and Dylan were effing hotties.

Anyways, because I got into the show in 1996, I started watching original episodes on FOX during the beginning of the 7th season. But during this same time I was watching the reruns religiously when they were airing like three episodes a day so I was pretty much caught up by season 7's premiere. And having long summers as a kid without anything to do, I watched a lot of tv so I've seen this show from beginning to end like a million times and save for seasons 9 and 10, it never gets boring!