Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Just Announced Today (Spin-off)

txgirl75

[421]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 23
    I'm with Stellerchick on being okay if Dylan's the dad. He is the type that would run out and not be ready to be father. So long as he's not back then more hope we will see Kelly with Brandon. If no Brandon I rather see her hook up with anyone that's not Dylan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

degrassi_lover

[422]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 21
    I actually want the original cast members to stay for a while in the series. It would remind me of Degrassi, where a few of the original characters are now teachers or parents.. Plus, they could create more dramatic arcs for the adults.

Magicalboy

[423]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 28

Shannen Goes Back to Work Today

Filming of the fourth episode began today with special guest star Shannen Doherty! W00t

DepthofField25

[424]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 19
    sheerwill wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:

A storyline I could picture occuring is that Dylan is indeed the father to Kelly's baby .. But in some way he didn't react to the news of the child well and he left. Thats a storyline I could see happening, since Kelly seemed very opinionated when Brenda referred to the baby's Daddy.

That way it could still fit the ending and fit LP's rejection as well. This could also create brownie points for Brandon.. Though it would be a rough storyline.

Ugh! Perish the thought of Dylan being the father. That would be a great way of ruining the show. Either Brandon or Dylan is supposed to be mentioned in the pilot. I'm thinking it might be in Kelly's phone scene that you can see in the promos. Maybe the person mentioned is the father?

I never thought I'd be saying this because it goes against my previous reasoning. If Dylan is the father, it may be because Brenda is on the show. It would be a way to have a Brenda/Dylan/Kelly triangle in the form of Dylan's child. If this is the case, who would've thought Brenda's presence would actually deter a Kelly/Brandon storyline? I never did. I felt it would decrease the chance of anything Kelly/Dylan related instead. *sigh*

Lol, Brandon reference?

sheerwill

[425]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 8

DepthofField25 wrote:
    Lol, Brandon reference?

LOL! Actually, no it isn't. I didn't remember Brandon used the phrase until you mentioned it.

degrassi_lover

[426]Aug 8, 2008

New promo.. Kinda spoilery.. Even includes some Erin/Kelly interaction!!

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-GB&vid=c603d0f1-0cb2-4496-b626-68d770cf723e

HeXxXeD

[427]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 17
    kewl

DepthofField25

[428]Aug 9, 2008
    sheerwill wrote:

DepthofField25 wrote:
    Lol, Brandon reference?

LOL! Actually, no it isn't. I didn't remember Brandon used the phrase until you mentioned it.

I think he was addressing Steve when he said it, no? You know Steve and his schemes. It must have been circa season 5-7.

stellarchick86

[429]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 32
    degrassi_lover wrote:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-GB&vid=c603d0f1-0cb2-4496-b626-68d770cf723e

I dont mean to be mean when I say this, but did I miss something? Because all I saw was Kelly/that teacher guy, I didnt see E/K at all..

Anywho, I just think its interesting how on the original show, they had BMWs, Corvettes, David had some sort of Land Rover (which can be expensive) but now the kids are driving like Lamborginis and stuff lol. Its like what used to cut it before wont now. Even on the OC, Summer drove a BMW and the other kids had "lesser" cars. Now its Lamborginis. Just interesting is all.

degrassi_lover

[430]Aug 9, 2008
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:

I dont mean to be mean when I say this, but did I miss something? Because all I saw was Kelly/that teacher guy, I didnt see E/K at all..

Anywho, I just think its interesting how on the original show, they had BMWs, Corvettes, David had some sort of Land Rover (which can be expensive) but now the kids are driving like Lamborginis and stuff lol. Its like what used to cut it before wont now. Even on the OC, Summer drove a BMW and the other kids had "lesser" cars. Now its Lamborginis. Just interesting is all.

Kelly took one of Erin's fries in a quick scene.

txgirl75

[431]Aug 9, 2008
    Love what Kelly say's you know what Beverly people are like lol. Makes me more excited. If this show don't make it i will be ver surprise. I have good feelings about this show.

DepthofField25

[432]Aug 9, 2008
    Seeing Kelly makes me so excited for Brenda's return! I say eff these new kids and let's get back to following the older generation.

degrassi_lover

[433]Aug 9, 2008

I'm actually excited for the new generation .. I'm really looking forward to see Silver, Navid and Dixon's storylines.

But I agree I am so excited for Kelly's return, which makes me even more excited for Brenda's comeback. I just wished a male alumni would return.. *cough, cough* Steve.

DepthofField25

[434]Aug 9, 2008

Yeah, I want a male to return too. Save for Brenda and Val, the males were always my favorites in the original series. If I had a choice though I'd obviously want Brandon back. Him then David, Dylan, then Steve. Steve was fun but to me he only added comic relief to the show.

And even though it'll be awesome to see Kelly back, I think it's hilarious that it's her because a lot of people despised her in the original series. I personally was neutral towards her though.

degrassi_lover

[435]Aug 9, 2008
    DepthofField25 wrote:

Yeah, I want a male to return too. Save for Brenda and Val, the males were always my favorites in the original series. If I had a choice though I'd obviously want Brandon back. Him then David, Dylan, then Steve. Steve was fun but to me he only added comic relief to the show.

And even though it'll be awesome to see Kelly back, I think it's hilarious that it's her because a lot of people despised her in the original series. I personally was neutral towards her though.

If I made my first pick for a male to return, I would say Brandon as well. I would follow the same order as well, just scratch Dylan out and were good..

I never really was a huge Kelly fan, but I eventually began taking interest in her character. She isn't my favourite, favourite like Valerie or Gina but I still like her. I believe Brenda will make the series go through the roof.

txgirl75

[436]Aug 9, 2008
    I pick Brandon too. I'm excited about this new genaration of kids. So glad Kelly and Brenda are going to be in and Donna.

sheerwill

[437]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    DepthofField25 wrote:

The thing with Brenda and Kelly is that A LOT of people love them and A LOT of people hate them. So there's going to be a mixed reaction to both of their returns, but it will generate hype and get people to tune in. I think they'll bring in good ratings regardless of how people feel about them. It's a similar situation with Brooke and Peyton on OTH. A lot of love and a lot of hate.

stellarchick86

[438]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 32
    degrassi_lover wrote:

Kelly took one of Erin's fries in a quick scene.

Oh, okay, thanks! I see it now, didnt before, because it was so quick. And Im still trying to look for a blonde with Erin and not a brunette, so I probably wasnt even paying attention.

Anywho, yeah Im excited for Brendas return, not so much Kelly, unless she grew up and stopped being so..well, Kelly lol.

dool_girl

[439]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 27
    I will say what i always say...Im so excited for this show!

Im happy to have some alum but im also veyr excited for the new characters! Id love for steve to return too! of course id love for brandon to come back too but why not let Ian come back since he is so excited too

dool_girl

[440]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 27
    Off topic---stellarchick I LOVE your sig!!!!!!!!!!