Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Just Announced Today (Spin-off)

degrassi_lover

[481]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 21
    I know!! I am so pumped!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Magicalboy

[482]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 28

There's no Kelly/Ryan/Brenda love triangle!!! w00t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoOzl6WLZjI

sheerwill

[483]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 8

I've been upset about this ever since rumors first leaked out yesterday. Dylan will be the father of Sammy and he may be returning as well. Korbi has indicated this too.

The spoilers for episode 6 indicate Dylan does return to pursue Kelly once again. Yes that's right. Luke Perry, the stupid wrinkled old fool, is returning according to the spoilers and NOT for Brenda.

In interviews Shannen has given she has said that Brenda will not be in any love triangles (I guess it'll just be innocent flirtation with Ryan in that case), and that Brenda is over Dylan, and Brenda actually won't even have a romantic relationship on the show. She'll be focused on directing the musical.

Anyone else with me in boycotting this spinoff? It's turning out to be a piece of trash that will only please the K/D fans. It's an insult to everyone who is a fan of K/B or B/D.

Edited on 08/26/2008 6:41pm
    Edited 2 total times.

degrassi_lover

[484]Aug 26, 2008
    sheerwill wrote:

I've been upset about this ever since rumors first leaked out yesterday. Dylan will be the father of Sammy and he may be returning as well. Korbi has indicated this too.

The spoilers for episode 6 indicate Dylan does return to pursue Kelly once again. Yes that's right. Luke Perry, the stupid wrinkled old fool, is returning according to the spoilers and NOT for Brenda.

In interviews Shannen has given she has said that Brenda will not be in any love triangles (I guess it'll just be innocent flirtation with Ryan in that case), and that Brenda is over Dylan, and Brenda actually won't even have a romantic relationship on the show. She'll be focused on directing the musical.

Anyone else with me in boycotting this spinoff? It's turning out to be a piece of trash that will only please the K/D fans. It's an insult to everyone who is a fan of K/B or B/D.

No f*cking way. That douche Luke is actually returning? The bastard basically insulted the series, why would producers ever allow him to return?! Wow, I was really anticipating JP's possibly comeback not LP's gross..

I'm disappointed Brenda's love life won't be apart of the series. I was hoping Brenda sparked things up with Dylan again.

txgirl75

[486]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 23
    [QUOTE="txgirl75"]Are you sure because he said he wouldn't do the show that dork. I want Jason. I The only way i would want him to stay is if he got back with Brenda I really got to where I didn't like him when he came back for season 9. I hope Kelly say's no and sends him away.

snowprincess23

[487]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 11
    yeah id rather see brandon than dylan. but somehow i have and had a feeling it will be dylan. if it was brandon why wouldnt he be with his child?

sheerwill

[488]Aug 27, 2008

Luke denies rumors of a potential return. Let's hope he's telling the truth.

http://www.showbizspy.com/news/Perry_Not_Reconsidering_90210/08272008

sheerwill

[489]Aug 27, 2008

Please go to this link and vote "No". The poll is asking if you're excited that Dylan is the father of Kelly's baby. The K/D fans are winning so far, so please vote and help change the result of this meaningless poll, lol.

http://popsugar.com/1896658

stellarchick86

[490]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 32
    I signed it. And God I hope LP doesnt come back. I loved him and Dylan until s6 but once he came back he ruined the character for me and if he comes back for the spinoff, Dylan will be so far in the ground itll be ridiculous. I didnt read the article because Im trying to do this, read another forum and print some stuff out at the same time so I just dont really have a chance, but if they say hes not coming back Ill take your word for it and hope its going to be true!

txgirl75

[491]Aug 27, 2008
    Wow alot of people voted yes. I'm glad he's still saying no he doesn't want on. I just like the thought of Kelly and Brenda being friends again without Dylan. With him around it was always drama. Yes I voted to it was no Kelly and Brandon forever. If it can't be Brandon then let it be anyone but Dylan.

sheerwill

[492]Aug 27, 2008

Jennie and Shannen interview! Very interesting read!!

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20221152_20221173_20221579,00.html

It includes Shannen's first response to Tori's book as far I know.

degrassi_lover

[493]Aug 27, 2008
    The last sentence in the article is HILARIOUS

txgirl75

[494]Aug 27, 2008
    Thanks for sharing the article. Well Shannen needs come on here and she will be going wow everyone is glad Brenda is coming back. Wonder what Tori wrote about SHannen if anyone read the book let me know please. It may be a good thing Tori not coming on I don't know. I do Hope Shannen decides to do more then 4 episodes. I'm glad everything is good between S and J. If I was Jennie I be going wonder what Tori wrote about me. She was sitting there telling no you shouldn't read it. Makes you wonder I would like to get the book and see what she writes half of it probably lies I don't know.

degrassi_lover

[495]Aug 27, 2008
    txgirl75 wrote:
    Thanks for sharing the article. Well Shannen needs come on here and she will be going wow everyone is glad Brenda is coming back. Wonder what Tori wrote about SHannen if anyone read the book let me know please. It may be a good thing Tori not coming on I don't know. I do Hope Shannen decides to do more then 4 episodes. I'm glad everything is good between S and J. If I was Jennie I be going wonder what Tori wrote about me. She was sitting there telling no you shouldn't read it. Makes you wonder I would like to get the book and see what she writes half of it probably lies I don't know.

I've read in articles that supposedly Shannen introduced Tori into this "new world" of trouble and things spiraled out of control. I know that Shannen caused problems, but I think Tori is a little over-dramatic over the whole situation.

I even read that when Shannen was fired, Tori said that she could finally breathe.

sheerwill

[496]Aug 27, 2008
    Tori said a lot of crap about Shannen in her book. I'll let Hexxxed have the honor of giving the details. He likes to vent about Tori.
    Edited on 08/27/2008 11:23pm

HeXxXeD

[497]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 17
    haha im back my dear lol*

Tori is a dirty skank! she dug a whole only to get money from selling her "friends" out!
    Shannen was loyal to her and Tori screwed her over by calling her a monster on her show so noTORIous . I hope falls on her plastic botoxed barbied ass

txgirl75

[498]Aug 28, 2008
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    haha im back my dear lol*

Tori is a dirty skank! she dug a whole only to get money from selling her "friends" out!
    Shannen was loyal to her and Tori screwed her over by calling her a monster on her show so noTORIous . I hope falls on her plastic botoxed barbied ass
    lol Love that last part there. I was thinking about Jennie how her and Tori are friends she better be careful she may not be much of a friend, Probably the big reason why she didn't want to be on the show is the kind of stuff she said about SHannen and alot of them in her book.

degrassi_lover

[499]Aug 29, 2008

New Sneek Peek.

It also features a quick scene featuring Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez. Hannah is the girl sitting in front of Navid when he begins talking to Dixon! At first I thought she was a teacher! But its really her.. I'm hoping she makes a few more apperances.

sbhinyo

[500]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 13
    Can not wait for this show, I am so excited to see Brenda/Shannen and the cast looks really great i already love everyone in it.