Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Just Announced Today (Spin-off)

txgirl75

[81]Apr 25, 2008
    • level: 23
    I just read that Hilary Duff got the part of a girl name Annie she suppose to be like Brenda. I like Hilary so it be neat to see her on a show. I justhope they aren't going to do the same epiosdes that the orignal 90210 did shirley not. Especaillay if Tori and Jennie come on a do it and get a couple of other 90210 cast. I don't know.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Chad_Cronin

[82]Apr 26, 2008
    • level: 15
    That totally sounds like some made up Rumor. We are posting all official news on this thread, so it has not been announced. I remember back on MTV Hits like last year she was doing her favorite videos. I remember she picked the Weezer song "Beverly Hills" because she knows people who are obsessed with wanting to live there. So I took that as meaning that she wasn't herself, so it would be sorta ironic if she ended up on the remake/spin-off/name steal of the original show.

HeXxXeD

[83]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 17
    Oh gawd! if Hilary Duff is on im not watching!

stellarchick86

[84]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 32
    Chad_Cronin wrote:
    That totally sounds like some made up Rumor. We are posting all official news on this thread, so it has not been announced. I remember back on MTV Hits like last year she was doing her favorite videos. I remember she picked the Weezer song "Beverly Hills" because she knows people who are obsessed with wanting to live there. So I took that as meaning that she wasn't herself, so it would be sorta ironic if she ended up on the remake/spin-off/name steal of the original show.

Lol...
    I dont know how 'official' you want the news to be, but on the TV.com homepage theres a thing about her joining. I dont think Ill be watching this show anyway, but with H.D. joining, I really dont think so. Her singing is better than her acting and thats not saying much lol.

Chad_Cronin

[85]Apr 27, 2008
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Chad_Cronin wrote:

Lol...
    I dont know how 'official' you want the news to be, but on the TV.com homepage theres a thing about her joining. I dont think Ill be watching this show anyway, but with H.D. joining, I really dont think so. Her singing is better than her acting and thats not saying much lol.

Really, I didn't find that. I know others have and if others don't post news I do once a press release is given to thefutoncritic or zap2it or tvguide or some tv website saying it's a press release. I used to be a huge fan of hers and I have her last CD in my car. I just had this feeling that she was wanting to do more adult roles now. It just seems like it's a step backwards and she seems too old to play highschool now. It's not 2004 anymore! hehe

sheerwill

[86]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 8

^ A couple of links:

http://www.tv.com/story/11210.html?tag=gumballs;subtitle;0&om_act=convert&om_clk=gumballs

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=2aefae70-c529-4cb2-8cc4-5386458302a5

Edited on 04/27/2008 12:52pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Chad_Cronin

[87]Apr 27, 2008
    Ah ok, so she has just been approached. The CW should be picking this up. I don't see why they wouldn't. If they control the budget. It fits well with the teen girl image they are trying to get. This would be the first show on their network I have ever tried. The only shows I watch now are the ones they got from the The WB.

Chad_Cronin

[88]Apr 28, 2008

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Ausiello-Scoop-Lori/800038476

Exclusive: Lori Loughlin Is 90210's New Cindy Walsh!

Hey, Carol Potter, it's time to pass the baton!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Lori Loughlin has been tapped to play "the mom role" on the CW's upcoming 90210 update. She joins a growing cast that includes Runaway's Dustin Milligan and Nip/Tuck's AnnaLynne McCord.

Assuming CW doesn't veer too far from Rob Thomas' original vision - his pilot script is currently undergoing a rewrite by What About Brian's Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah - Loughlin, 43, will play Celia Mills, an ex-Olympic athlete who relocates to Beverly Hills with her husband (BH High's new principal) and two children. As first scooped by my frenemy at E!, Hilary Duff has been approached to play Loughlin's daughter, Annie.

This isn't Loughlin's first dalliance with an Aaron Spelling property. The former Full House inhabitant starred in the Spelling-produced Summerland, which lasted two seasons on the WB.

jayrwi23

[89]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 2
    does anyone hear anything about Jennie Garth be in the show

stellarchick86

[90]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 32
    I finally figured out who Annalynne is with respect to the oc, if anyone cares. She was the girl in the pink dress in The Party Favors who ended up kissing Volchock when he cheated on Marissa. She looks kind of older to playin a high school student lol.

txgirl75

[91]Apr 28, 2008
    Alright Lori L is going to be in it. I'm glad she will be nice like Carol Potter was I would hate to see Lori playing a mom like Felice Martin. I'm really getting excited about this show I really am.

txgirl75

[92]Apr 28, 2008
    Love to see Lauren Graham on it but I really don't want to see her play a mom like Felice or Steven's mom. Maybe Jackie I don't know.

Chad_Cronin

[93]Apr 28, 2008
    jayrwi23 wrote:
    does anyone hear anything about Jennie Garth be in the show

They said she hasn't been approached yet and won't until the script is finalized. Here is the link

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=5ca2d214-7e25-437b-90dd-2c491ca2d0ab

MiRiAmRoXmYsOx

[94]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 8
    Shenae Grimes (of degrassi: the next generation) got the part of Annie... rest easy, the Duff has turned down the role.

Chad_Cronin

[95]Apr 28, 2008
    MiRiAmRoXmYsOx wrote:
    Shenae Grimes (of degrassi: the next generation) got the part of Annie... rest easy, the Duff has turned down the role.

TVGuide talks about it here -

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Ausiello-Scoop-Shenae/800038498

Chad_Cronin

[96]Apr 29, 2008

They cast some older lady. Nothing exciting though -

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Ausiello-Scoop-Jessica/800038538

txgirl75

[97]Apr 30, 2008
    Yeah the only person they got that i ever heard of was Lori L. Haven't heard of any of the other's.

Chad_Cronin

[98]Apr 30, 2008
    txgirl75 wrote:
    Yeah the only person they got that i ever heard of was Lori L. Haven't heard of any of the other's.

They mention all the shows they were on. I was kind of hoping for some fresh unknowns, at least 1 or 2. At least I always got my REAL 90210 DVDs to watch!

Chad_Cronin

[99]Apr 30, 2008

They have casted an english teacher! lol

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-90210ryaneggoldjessicawalter,0,3884318.story?track=rss

txgirl75

[100]Apr 30, 2008
    They also casted Jessica Stroup from the movie prom night. SHe will play a Silver all was said. They are getting there.