Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

Just Announced Today (Spin-off)

degrassi_lover

[181]May 26, 2008
    • level: 21

Well originally Ian Ziering didn't have an interest in returning to 90210, but now Ian is interested in a recurring role. So I guess we'll have to wait and see with Luke. But I honestly, perfer Brandon/Kelly so if Jason signs on I'm hoping for a reunion.

I can totally see Brandon returning and owning the Peach Pit. That would be great

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dool_girl

[182]May 27, 2008
    • level: 27
    I think Lori just doesnt want even more of the spotlight taken of her so thats why she doesnt want Brenda back Because Kelly and Donna coming back has already made pretty much EVERYONE forget every other character! I dont know about you all but im not gonna watch it for the new characters! Im watching for my old faves!

txgirl75

[183]May 27, 2008
    • level: 23
    If i had my way i say forget the new characters and just bring the old ones back. Just knowing Jennie and Tori are coming back and maybe Ian and Jason that just gets me all excited.

sheerwill

[184]May 27, 2008
    • level: 8

Tori officially joins the spinoff.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2008/05/27/tori-spelling-returns-to-her-old-zip-code-90210/

The most interesting part: "Donna loved designing and wanted a career in fashion. It'll be fun to explore that storyline," Spelling tells PEOPLE. "And, I'm sure fans will be dying to know if she's still married to David!"

If David and Donna aren't together, I can imagine fans of that couple would be pissed. D/D should be together and K/D should be broken up IMO.

degrassi_lover

[185]May 27, 2008

Well it was pretty clear Donna would come back..

But I'm glad she is returning for good. I hope she would continue staying married to David, since Daphne Silver is apparently a decendant of David's.. But who knows?

sheerwill

[186]May 27, 2008
    Daphne can't be a descendant of David, but she could be a cousin. It'll be interesting to see what they do. Like the rest of you, I mainly care about the original characters, not the new ones.
    Edited on 05/27/2008 11:43am
    Edited 2 total times.

dool_girl

[188]May 27, 2008
    • level: 27
    I will be LIVID if donna and david got a divorce! Even if we never see Brian Austin Green i dont care as long as david and donna are still together! Im so so excited that tori is officially signed on i cant WAIT to hear of more regulars!

degrassi_lover

[189]May 27, 2008

Right now. The next person I'd like to hear sign on is Jason. With Luke not interested I'm excited for a Brandon/Kelly reunion.. Next I would want either Shannen or Ian.

And my mistake on descendant.. I think she could possibly even be her sibling(but with Max Silver possibly written out of the series who knows)..

txgirl75

[190]May 27, 2008
    It's really driving me crazy about this Daphine Silver. Why not just go with Erin that would just be so much better. I would really hate for them to say Donna and David are divorced.

stellarchick86

[191]May 28, 2008
    • level: 32
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    I think she could possibly even be her sibling(but with Max Silver possibly written out of the series who knows)

..Who's Max Silver ??

degrassi_lover

[192]May 28, 2008
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    I think she could possibly even be her sibling(but with Max Silver possibly written out of the series who knows)

..Who's Max Silver ??

Daphne's older brother

stellarchick86

[193]May 28, 2008
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:

..Who's Max Silver ??

Daphne's older brother

Oh....alright...lol

vicky24c

[194]May 30, 2008
    • level: 24
    I am def. going to watch it, at least the first episode.

sheerwill

[195]Jun 1, 2008
    degrassi_lover wrote:

Luke Perry has confirmed that he is not interested in returning to 90210.

So I guess this means Kelly/Dylan are dunzo. And with Brandon's possible return, it looks like Kelly/Brandon will get back together.

Where did you hear Luke isn't interested in returning? He did an interview with E! Online in which the interviewer asked him if he want to be on the spinoff. I don't know what he said because the video isn't working anymore. Is that where you found out?

cwprincss

[196]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 6

Looks like Dylan and Brandon are a no go!! Oh my, what will Kelly do now! I never could stand her and the way she screwed over Brenda! I hope she comes back alone and Dylan left her finally seeing how self righteous she was!

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20080521_donna_steve_and_brenda_back_on.html

txgirl75

[197]Jun 2, 2008
    Wow I'm surprised Shannen wants to do it I think she would. I was really hoping Jason want to come back. Still hope I hope.

stellarchick86

[198]Jun 3, 2008

Im surprised at Shannen wanting to come back and at Jason not wanting to come back, especailly since didnt Jason say on an interview that he was cool with it? Im also not surprised at Brian not coming back either. I figured Jennie and Tori would be about all who would want to come back and thats what it looks like (with Shannen maybe thrown in there).

Im also surprised they are considering Ian to come back because it doesnt seem like they can really work him into the show like they can Jennie or Tori whos tied in with the school (not much of their personal life will be exposed I bet) without Lindsay Price (Janet) being there, since isnt she still on that Sex and the City ripoff or did that end?? Unless they maybe too split up just like D/K and D/D it looks like lol.

Maybe they didnt really ask Jason or Luke (not that Luke would want to anyway) so they can give the whole D/K-B/K thing a break? Just a thought lol.

Edited on 06/03/2008 1:21am

sheerwill

[199]Jun 3, 2008
    cwprincss wrote:

Looks like Dylan and Brandon are a no go!! Oh my, what will Kelly do now! I never could stand her and the way she screwed over Brenda! I hope she comes back alone and Dylan left her finally seeing how self righteous she was!

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20080521_donna_steve_and_brenda_back_on.html

I read that article a while back. I don't think it's accurate. Various articles have indicated that Jason is open to returning, and I'm not sure about Luke. Plus, Lori has gone on record as saying the producers aren't interested in bringing Shannen back, and I doubt that Shannen would be interested anyway.

txgirl75

[200]Jun 3, 2008
    I remember reading Jason would love to come back but he hasn't been asked it. I like Shannen I do but I rather Jason come back. It be silly to have all the orginal cast working at the school. If Shannen came back it probably feel uncomfortable for her and Tori and Jennie. They've all grown up so they can put the past behing them. They got Jennie and Tori now i think they need to get two guys Jason and ian mostly because I like those two guys the best. I know we need David back if Tori back. Have to wait and see I guess.