Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

kelly or brenda?

McKay1

[41]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 6
    BRENDA
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

twisted_angel19

[42]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 8

Kelly

poundpuppy29

[43]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 5
    Brenda Kelly was too self absorbed for me. I also agree the Brenda in the early ears was better than what we had at the end she was pointless.

th77

[44]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 24
    Brenda all the way. Kelly was a good character I can't imagine 90210 w/o her but I really liked Brenda with Dylan more and honestly I think the show was better with her

Geminigirl24

[45]Nov 4, 2007

Even though I'm more of a Brenda fan, I think they were both an integral part of the show. I wish Brenda had been around longer, and I'm sure if Shannen had behaved a little better, they would have let her stay, and the writers would have had better story lines for her.

If I may go slightly off topic for a moment, I'd just like to say how refreshing it is to follow discussions where the participants aren't bashing and insulting each other constantly. I was on another site some months back (might have been SoapNet?), and those people were just brutal! There seemed to be a click that had taken over the boards, and woe to anyone who disagreed with them. They especially hated Kelly, and all they could talk about was how fat they thought she was. Good Lord, how could anyone think she was fat? And if you consider the camera adds ten pounds, think what she must have looked like in person! Anyway, its nice see posters treating each other with courtesy and respect. Cheers to all!

Kylie90210

[46]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 4
    Wow, you're kidding, that's so bad!
    I might go check that out!
    Wow, there is some serious Kelly bashing

javnah

[48]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 49
    Brenda!

DepthofField25

[49]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 19
    Brenda was by far the better character.

smithmyname

[50]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 3

kelly's the WORST. ok...maybe not quite the worst. andrea's the worst. so, that's a brenda vote.

th77

[51]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 24
    smithmyname wrote:

kelly's the WORST. ok...maybe not quite the worst. andrea's the worst. so, that's a brenda vote.

Really I always thought Donna was the worst,it was not so much the character was dis-likable because she wasn't it was more the fact that she got alot of attention and storylines based on whoher father was,I just don't think if any other unknown actress had been playing that part that the character would have been as big a part of everything as she was.And while I never had a problem with Tori Spelling(she was an ok actress)i never liked how she swore up and down that neputism didn't come into play(she swore she'd auditioned under an alias)That is what bothered me the most about her and the character.Of course she got that part because she was Aarons daughter and who cares if she did.Good for her,she was very privileged to have had that opportunity and it was actually cool to see a cute but not model-typegirl on a show like that because in the real world there are girls who are just cute(Andrea did not really count because she looked the actresses age of30)But then they go and give her stories where in Paris she is modeling,not Brenda which would have been more realistic and just alot of things that the show did that tried to set her apart or at times above the others and make her something she was not or at least would not have been in the real world.

mcdreamygal24

[52]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 13
    Kelly

charmedgirl_468

[53]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 11
    id say brenda but then again im also a die hard shannen fan so....she wins my vote everytiem no matter wat it is lol

sheerwill

[54]Dec 28, 2007
    Kelly. She was there every season and was the prettiest girl on the show.

gwen13579

[55]Dec 29, 2007
    I think ultimately Brenda was the one I preferred. That's why Shannen's departure was such a shame. Season 4 was in my opinion the best season and Brenda was a good character in that season. Season 3 always annoyed me because it was purely Brenda v Kelly and all these stupid fights over a guy who didn't appreciate either one of them enough to stand back and decide to not date either of them so that their friendship wouldn't be totally ruined.

Kelly is only the better character after Brenda leaves. When she's with Brandon she's more mature and independent and likeable. But whenever she gets caught up with Dylan in any season she's irritating again.

mischalover1777

[56]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 11
    I like both but i really vot for Brenda!! She rockz!!

nidia03

[57]Aug 26, 2008
    charmedgirl_468 wrote:
    id say brenda but then again im also a die hard shannen fan so....she wins my vote everytiem no matter wat it is lol

Same here!!

nidia03

[58]Aug 26, 2008
    gwen13579 wrote:
    I think ultimately Brenda was the one I preferred. That's why Shannen's departure was such a shame. Season 4 was in my opinion the best season and Brenda was a good character in that season. Season 3 always annoyed me because it was purely Brenda v Kelly and all these stupid fights over a guy who didn't appreciate either one of them enough to stand back and decide to not date either of them so that their friendship wouldn't be totally ruined.

Kelly is only the better character after Brenda leaves. When she's with Brandon she's more mature and independent and likeable. But whenever she gets caught up with Dylan in any season she's irritating again.

So true!! Brenda was the star!

nidia03

[59]Aug 26, 2008
    trivers1971 wrote:
    I choose Brenda also.

I have always hated Kelly. She tends to tell all the female of the show that they are whores; when in fact she has slept with all the men on this show.
    Let's see first there was Steve, then she slept with Dylan, and then she slept with Brandon, and left both Brandon and Dylan and started sleeping with Collin, and then she went back to Brandon. Kelly was going to marry Brandon, and then decided that she may still love Dylan, and then the final man was Matt. I forget who she choose finally, in the end. However, I know that she slept with Gina's man Dylan again in Mexico. Brenda had few affairs, but she loved Dylan the most.

I hated Kelly!!! Still do!! I love you Brenda!!! Thank you for coming back!!!

sbhinyo

[60]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 13
    Brenda all the wayyyyyyyyyyy, she was the best character by far on the show. When she left i stopped watching for awhile but returned a few years later and continued to watch. But Brenda was the character i loved the most.

I do like Kelly but only cause i like Jenny Garth.