TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

kelly or brenda?

HeXxXeD

[61]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 17
    Kelly is a hoe. and i am not a fan of Jennie, i think she gets away with murder especially on the set of the original 90210. Brenda was the best and still is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrsMcDreamy87

[62]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 11
    Brenda definatly

konstantina_gr

[63]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 5
    Brenda.Too bad she left.

stellarchick86

[64]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 32
    Definetely Brenda.

Im not sayin she didnt have her moments where she annoyed me, but she was still really nice and let Kelly walk all over her and apologized when she wasnt even wrong. Kelly never did that. She never apologized, everything had to be her way or the highway and she would always be b!tchy to Valerie even if Val never said one word to her all day. I just couldnt stand the holier-than-thou ness of her and I never thought she had a great personality either. I never understand why all these guys were in love with her all the time and why Steve, Brandon and Dylan always thought she was the love of their lives in s5 and maybe besides Steve always wanted to duke it out over her. Jennie Garth is gorgeous, grant you, but aside from that what does Kelly do/have?? I just dont get all the Kelly love.

sheerwill

[65]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    They're both great characters, but when push comes to shove...Kelly

Skittles2008

[66]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    I like both so its a hard choice, i am going to have to say Kelly.

LAWelk

[67]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 10
    Geminigirl24 wrote:

Even though I'm more of a Brenda fan, I think they were both an integral part of the show. I wish Brenda had been around longer, and I'm sure if Shannen had behaved a little better, they would have let her stay, and the writers would have had better story lines for her.

If I may go slightly off topic for a moment, I'd just like to say how refreshing it is to follow discussions where the participants aren't bashing and insulting each other constantly. I was on another site some months back (might have been SoapNet?), and those people were just brutal! There seemed to be a click that had taken over the boards, and woe to anyone who disagreed with them. They especially hated Kelly, and all they could talk about was how fat they thought she was. Good Lord, how could anyone think she was fat? And if you consider the camera adds ten pounds, think what she must have looked like in person! Anyway, its nice see posters treating each other with courtesy and respect. Cheers to all!

I agree with you. I checked out other boards on occasion, but people tend to get WAY into it, and do get rediculouly petty in their discussions. At least here if people disagree, they respect others opinions
    For the record,I do like Brenda better. As most people said, Brenda had her moments of snarkiness; however Kelly was much more self-centered and holier-than thou. I could tolerate Kelly when she was with Brandon during season five, but other than that, she just bugged me.

stellarchick86

[68]Jan 11, 2009
    LAWelk wrote:
    I could tolerate Kelly when she was with Brandon during season five, but other than that, she just bugged me

Exactly!! Thats the only time I liked Kelly as well. She was nicer, more generous, and rolled with the punches more. After that whole professor Finley crap came about she was right back to her old ways and then s6 was probably the most horrible one. She always went around with this look on her face like she was going to lash out and was always commending people for things they did wrong. Like in the Thanksgiving episode where Val goes "Kel, are you ok?" when Susan calls and then shes like "yeah" and then makes some snarky comment and Vals like "Im just trying to be nice" and then she goes "well then dont try so hard". She couldve just said "Yeah Im fine" and walked away from her.

lilacouture

[69]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 10
    Ahh I dunno I totally LOVE them both! I'm gonna have to say...Kelly though.. Brenda pissed me off a lot more. I think the only times Kelly really annoyed me was how she acted during her eating disorder storyline (of course it makes sense so totally forgiven) & how she had an affair with Dylan when Bren went to paris (though it was more Dylans fault, in my opinion). Brenda was really spoiled! It seemed, from the outside like Kelly was the spoiled one but SHE was the one that had to take care of her mother & she was so awesome to her family. Brenda was, at first at least, totally btchy to her family & took advantage of them. But like I said I totally love both! When it comes down to who should be with Dylan? Brenda DEF! They're epic

SantanaMan

[70]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 7
    brenda always cooler

missmanx

[71]Feb 25, 2009
    Brenda - She was my fav.

sweetcharmed

[72]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 4

I'd say Brenda. Brenda just has more class than Kelly, and this is extremely evident in the spin-off. Brenda's the type of person who isn't perfect, and she makes mistakes, but she handled them well, and overcame them. I think Kelly is extremely rude and just thinks she's above everyone else, especially Brenda.

Chewster17

[73]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 13
    Brenda from season 1-2, but Kelly from season 3-the rest. After season 2 Brenda got Mean/Emo/Goth/Stupid. xD

stellarchick86

[74]Mar 8, 2009
    Chewster17 wrote:
    After season 2 Brenda got Mean/Emo/Goth/Stupid. xD

Hmm...alright...

HeXxXeD

[75]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 17
    Chewster17 wrote:
    Brenda from season 1-2, but Kelly from season 3-the rest. After season 2 Brenda got Mean/Emo/Goth/Stupid. xD

Mean = Kelly stealing Brenda's first love.

Emo/Goth = would be Kelly painting her room black in season 3 and then in every season after that she looks for reasons to b!tch out at people.

Stupid = Kelly thinking she was innocent when we all knew that Kelly was twice the tramp that Val could ever be...

dool_girl

[76]Mar 18, 2009
    • level: 27

^^ LOL

Ya I loved Brenda and Val...but I loved Kelly/Brandon sooo I guess there is a part of me that cant help but like Kelly either just because IMO Kelly and Brandon are so perfect together.

Edited on 03/18/2009 2:57pm

ilovee90210

[77]Mar 21, 2009
    kelly

Jerzeygirl090

[78]Mar 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    Brenda! ive hated kelly ever since she stole dylan from brenda

ocgossipfan

[79]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 2
    Kelly!!!

Mena07

[80]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 8

Easy one... Kelly is a slut...donĀ“t like her

Brenda!

Edited on 04/06/2009 8:54pm