Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

kelly or brenda?

jedialan006929

[81]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    kelly
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fabby_silva

[82]Apr 13, 2009
    Brenda!!!

stellarchick86

[83]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 32

Lets see..

Kelly: 20 votes

Brenda: 42 votes(!!!)

Neither or both: 5 votes

(Yes, I have no life. And hopefully I did this right and didnt duplicate posts)

krestin

[84]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 9

Brenda.

And I'm trying to be biased as much as I can considering I'm a huge Shay Doherty fan. Brenda really did have her moments where she got really frustrating and annoying, esp the whole OMG dad won't let me see Dylan saga... but come on, she was a teenager? She was in love. Wouldn't you do the same thing...? She was honest, polite and classy. Girl was never afraid to speak her mind and fight for what was rightfully hers.

Kelly was a self-righteous biatch. I hate her attitude all throughout the high school years. Things didn't go the bimbo's way she would cry and whine until she got what she wanted. How does anyone find that endearing or tolerable at all? Don't get me started on the whole Brenda-Dylan thing either. She knew that was her best friend's man and she goes behind Brenda's back. That whole thing really pissed me off. The only time Kelly was tolerable was when with Brandon. And that was the only time I liked her. She was more mature and nicer... and didn't seem like she had a stake up her butt everyday. The show seemed just okay when Brenda left. I still watched it and all, but I believe the best years were when Shannen was still on it. Having Jennie Garth as the next leading lady in line = bad idea.

Sadly, I hate to admit it Kelly on the new 90210 doesn't make me mad as much as she use to.

detroitpiston24

[85]May 1, 2009
    • level: 6
    Brenda. The only seasons I ever liked Kelly were seasons 2 & 5. She was nothing but a smug self-righteous b!tch in the other ones(especially seasons 4 & 7). Plus I'm a sucker for hot brunettes like Shando.

TonyZiva84

[86]May 23, 2009
    • level: 7
    Brenda. She was so cool, beautiful, funny and smart. Loved her!

This_Years_Love

[87]Aug 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    Brenda

geraldinecas

[88]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 6

Adelette wrote:
    Brenda - I quit watching after she left the show. Kelly was a good supporting character but she was not a good lead. 90210 just wasn't the same when Brenda left. Bad choice Spelling!

I'm agree with you: BRENDA

jenniefan

[89]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 1
    Definitely Kelly! I liked Brenda in the first 2 seasons, and i liked Dylan and Brenda as a couple aswell, but in season 3 she started to get so hyprocrite. Kelly always got blamed for everything, also by Brenda fans, but they seem to forget Brenda also had an affair with Rick in Paris, and again when he came to Beverly Hills. She said she had enough of Dylan, and he could go out with anyone, except with kelly, turns out later. Also she was so selfish, remember the time she already had a relationship with Dylan, and could not stand it when Andrea was the one who got the attention from their teacher? The one they both had a crush on, Andrea never got as much as attention as the other girls did, and now she did, Brenda slapped her in the face. I thought she was very pretty in seasons 1 and 2 aswell but all she ever did in season 3 was b*i*t*c*h*ing around and make the most ridiculous scene, which made her so unattractice, and sometimes in season 4 aswell, even Brandon got sick of it. She always wanted to have everything for herself, same in season 4, she asks Kelly do do audition for another part but the director thinks Kelly is best for the leading role instead of Brenda, she blames Kelly for it. It was so unfair! And to clear some things up that have been said about Jennie being able to get away with murder on the set of BH90210, that is so not true. I read an article a while ago where the producers tell why Jen and Shannen did not get along. After they gave Kelly some dramatic/bigger storylines like "The Perfect Mom", and saw how amazing her actingskills were they decided they wanted to give Jennie more important material, and make her a leading character next to Brenda. Shannen did not like this, could not stand that she wasn't going to be the only one in the spotlight, and started hating towards Jennie, the producers say she was really really mean to Jennie because of this, which is totally unfair. And everyone always says Shannen had a rough time back then, handling fame while being so young, but lets not forget that Shannen had more experience in this business than Jennie had, this was the first big role Jennie had, and still she managed to handle it just fine. I admire her for that, and i think its totally unfair she gets blamed for this.

gossiplive

[90]Apr 27, 2010
    kelly! I just didn't like brenda in general !

amberNsav

[91]Jun 16, 2010
    easy...Brenda

amberNsav

[92]Jun 16, 2010
    48 brenda
    22 kelly
    5 neither or both

lolz

CharmedXenaGirl

[93]Jul 7, 2010
    • level: 5
    Chewster17 wrote:
    Brenda from season 1-2, but Kelly from season 3-the rest. After season 2 Brenda got Mean/Emo/Goth/Stupid. xD

im kinda like u,season 1,i didnt paticullary care about kelly,too much.
    sure,she had her good moments,and when she did,aw. she had major mood swings. So,season 1- Brenda.
    Season 2, Kelly. season 3-okay,Kelly was just wrong for the whole dylan thing,so Brenda.
    season 4,both? no, okay... Brenda.
    Ok,so I waffle.U never said I had to choose permanently.

CharmedXenaGirl

[94]Jul 7, 2010
    • level: 5

ok,about season 3, uh yea, its kelly about half-way.

and brenda the other half.

I'm a big Shannen Doherty fan,but Bren could be a total **** then again,so could Kel.

Is it my fault that they both were awesome characters (Kelly wasnt honestly like-able untill about halfway through season 1,and even then,she still could be...)

But then again,Bren was a totally awesome character in season 1,but after a while,she became whiny and annoying at times.

Truth is I just started watching the series for a 2nd time.So...

Brenda - season 1

Both - season 2,4

Season 3- Undecided.

Now,If u were asking me Bren vs. Kelly in 90210,I swear I wouldnt be waffling...

As much.

Okay,Okay, Kelly in the new 90210.

Truth is I only watched the new one is because some of the original characters were gonna be in it.

I honestly only watched the episodes that Shannen and Jennie were in.

And youtube has some episodes that has videos that were edited just with the Jennie clips.

They're called Kelly Edits.

jack756

[95]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 14
    krestin wrote:

Brenda.

And I'm trying to be biased as much as I can considering I'm a huge Shay Doherty fan. Brenda really did have her moments where she got really frustrating and annoying, esp the whole OMG dad won't let me see Dylan saga... but come on, she was a teenager? She was in love. Wouldn't you do the same thing...? She was honest, polite and classy. Girl was never afraid to speak her mind and fight for what was rightfully hers.

Kelly was a self-righteous biatch. I hate her attitude all throughout the high school years. Things didn't go the bimbo's way she would cry and whine until she got what she wanted. How does anyone find that endearing or tolerable at all? Don't get me started on the whole Brenda-Dylan thing either. She knew that was her best friend's man and she goes behind Brenda's back. That whole thing really pissed me off. The only time Kelly was tolerable was when with Brandon. And that was the only time I liked her. She was more mature and nicer... and didn't seem like she had a stake up her butt everyday. The show seemed just okay when Brenda left. I still watched it and all, but I believe the best years were when Shannen was still on it. Having Jennie Garth as the next leading lady in line = bad idea.

Sadly, I hate to admit it Kelly on the new 90210 doesn't make me mad as much as she use to.

i agree with u completely.i couldnt sum it up better..

nefeli2

[96]Oct 14, 2010

Brenda.

darkwolf2265

[97]Oct 23, 2010
    • level: 2

I'd take Kelly!!!