Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

luke perry or jason priestley movies

benfit64646

[1]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 8

if u like luke perry i just saw normal life and he was really good in it..completly diff role than in 90210, also jason priestley was great in eye of the beholder......any more movies they are in?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Naley_Tvfan

[2]Aug 18, 2008
    Luke was in some Western movie, I can't remember what it was called but it was on either Lifetime or Hallmark channel (i'm pretty sure it was on Hallmark).
    Edited on 08/18/2008 4:43pm

benfit64646

[3]Aug 19, 2008
    actually any of the cast member would do..any good ian ziering or jennie garth movies or shows

DepthofField25

[4]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 19

Don't ever watch Vantage Point starring Jason Priestley; that movie is absolutely terrible. Love and Death on Long Island was pretty good though as I recall (also starring JP).

And then there're the Lifetime movies that Jennie, Tiffani, Tori, Brian, and others did. A lot of those were pretty good considering the source.

Oh, and watch Heathers with Shannen Doherty. It's like the original Jawbreaker/Mean Girls.

txgirl75

[5]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 23
    DepthofField25 wrote:

Don't ever watch Vantage Point starring Jason Priestley; that movie is absolutely terrible. Love and Death on Long Island was pretty good though as I recall (also starring JP).

And then there're the Lifetime movies that Jennie, Tiffani, Tori, Brian, and others did. A lot of those were pretty good considering the source.

Oh, and watch Heathers with Shannen Doherty. It's like the original Jawbreaker/Mean Girls.

Yeah i loved Heathers. Shannen done alot of good movies too. More like drama and mystery.

benfit64646

[6]Aug 20, 2008
    nice ill check it out, im on season 4 on 90210 and it sucks shes gonna leave soon