Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

most hated character?

jewlee14

[21]Nov 2, 2006
    • level: 5
    of the original group: DONNA! hands down. then again i hated Donna throughout the whole series..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

catchmypixidust

[22]Nov 3, 2006
    • level: 2

My most hated character was david.....I did not like him at all, I thought he was ok in the first couple of seasons when he was a geek, after that is when I started hating him....It drove me crazy when I saw the episodes of him and his singing career.

graygirl4ever

[23]Nov 3, 2006
    Although I agree it was super annoying listening to David sing that stupid song "Precious," DONNA was by far the worst character on the show!

Jadoo1982

[24]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 3
    I might be the only one, but I really hated and still hate Kelly. I just got season 1 on DVD and I can't stand her. I really hated that she got together with Dylan.

Tieraluzier

[25]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 6
    I hate Kelly!!!!! With a passion.

screechmoe2000

[26]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    magentariff9 wrote:

Can't stand Noah.  I absolutely detest season 8 mostly because that's when he joins the cast.  When they were at the photo shoot in Hawaii, he just decides to follow the gang back to California??? I didn't understand that.  And Kelly magically thinks she's in love with him??

As for recurring characters, I believe that Emily Valentine was pointless.  Especially when they brought her back in the house fire episode and when Brandon went to visit her for Thanksgiving.  LAME.

Jesse Vazquez was awful.  Liked him for the first 2 episodes but then it was like "please leave!"  I also really really really detested Ray Pruit.  His songs were terrible.  "Hold on! Till you feel a little stronger..." Yikes.  If I had to hear that one more time...

I agree with you On Ray Pruit! Damn it he pissed me off, I was in agreement with David & Claire and Val that they needed to get new talent. I also thought he was a lame ass **** when Joe beat him down after hurting Donna. Although his songs stank and it hurt my ears from hearing them over and over he wasn't a horrible actor. The most character I hated was Felice Martin (now she was a **** Noah was alright, I agree and he was a replacement for Dylan, and Matt was a replacement for Brandon. I'll agree the show really went down hill after the 8th season. But Noah was the hero and saved everyone in the begining (he even donated blood to Kelly when she was shot) and he helped bail David out of trouble with the after dark, but I agree that once Dylan returned there was no more room for Noah. But I neccessarily didn't hate his character. I'd say the worst character EVER was probably, Matt Durning he was too bland for Kelly. I also didn't like Susan that chick Brandon dated in season 5 or 6. The other worthless character was that Tara girl that single white female style to Kelly. Now she gave me the creeps. I must say, I liked Brandon with Emily wayyy more than Susan (she thought she knew everything).

Jadoo1982

[27]Dec 27, 2006
    LOL Tieraluzier me too. It's almost not healthy how much I still hate her.
    Edited on 12/27/2006 10:34am

lemmeh

[28]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    jesse vasquez!! valerie! scott scanlon's mother!

davids90210

[29]Dec 28, 2006

1. I hate Dylan, he was always complaining, and he was such a downer. And how could he choose Kelly?

2. In the episode where Scott Scanlon dies, I HATED Brandon, he had no heart, he was scum with his little heartless scum girlfriend, Emily. I hated them, they had no respect. ANd that MOM! I HATED HER!

RaneeB

[30]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 2
    Emily Valentine= psycho Valerie= B****, she was evil and sneaky.

kdg1229

[31]Jan 1, 2007
    The answer is Ray, couldn't stand him at all, emily valentine is a close 2nd, but ray was a jerk and couldn't stand him.

-nadine-

[32]Jan 3, 2007
    Noah (do I really need to tell why?), Donna (all that holier-than-though attitude!), Brenda (annoying know-it-all brat!), David (yuck..), Steve (even more yuck! can't stand him!), Matt (boooring), Gina(blergh..), Andrea (the same thing as Donna, plus she was so judgemental!).. Don't remember any more at the moment..=/

-nadine-

[33]Jan 3, 2007
    Oh yes!! Emily Valentine!!!

Shampoo0

[34]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 1

I hate Ray Pruit, his songs was so stupid, and I can't belive that Donna stayed with him for so long.

I also can't stand Valerie and Gina, they both where two big egos.

But Camille had the worst haircut.

screechmoe2000

[35]Jan 6, 2007
    Oh yeah we can't forget the Biggot Girlfriend Brandon had in Season 3, I think her name was Brooke, damn what did he see in her? He should of let Steve have her, she was dog ugly.

brendamckay

[36]Jan 11, 2007
    Noah, Val (couldn't stand the way she replaced Brenda) Tracy and Susan. They weren't good enough for Brando. I also hated how both Brandon and Dylan got so different in the later seasons. It was like they were both bored and wanted to be anywhere but where they were, in 90210.

bigcitygirl5

[37]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 31
    I cant stand Andrea!

bjg0823

[38]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 1
    I hated Matt the most he was terrible, he made me hate the scenes he and Kelly did together and I loved Kelly, he was terrible absolutley terrible  he was poor, obviously had bad financial planning he is an attorney who was broke all the time.  I didn't like Gina very much either she was pretty and everything but she acted just like Val who was good in her prime but they needed to recreate a different story line for Gina

screechmoe2000

[39]Jan 13, 2007

bigcitygirl5 wrote:
    I cant stand Andrea!

Me too! She was soo annoying always saying, "I don't feel like I belong." or "Do my friends really like me?" stupid stuff like that, I honestly thought she was annoying especially after the 2nd season, and she was always so jealous of Brandon's girlfriends but she had her chance with him, but said Oh we shouldn't ruin our friendship. That was bogus because I always thought Brandon should of been who she gave up her virginity to.

She was bland and boring.