Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

most hated character?

snowprincess23

[61]Jul 17, 2007
    • level: 11
    i agree with most of what you said. and valerie is my favorite too! she had good reasons for being like she was.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tia1225

[62]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 8

My most disliked characters were:

Scott Scanlon (other than setting David apart, he served no purpose), Emily Valentine (exactly what about her did Brandon find so hot????), Stuart (just bad for Brenda), Susan (annoying to the nth power), Ray (also annoying), Joe (he was like the male Donna-ick), Gina (sad because I loved Vanessa Marcil on GH, but on 90210- it just wasn't working), Colin (I could never understand how Kelly fell for him; Kelly in high school, maybe- Kelly in college, NO), Emma (that was one sad lonely b****), all those "in between" girls that David dated. I also could not stand Dylan when he returned to the show after Toni's death. He just brought me down and made me not want to watch.

Kylie90210

[63]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 4
    I agree with Tia1225, except I didn't mind Scott, Stuart, Susan or Joe.

SarahBH90210

[64]Oct 1, 2007
    Kylie90210 wrote:
    Ray, Tara, Ray, That Professor lady Brandon dated... (I wanna say L something? Lorraine?)Laura, Colin, Emily Valentine, Ray, (can you tell I hate Ray?) and many more I'm sure, but I dont know if I ever hated any main cast people... I didn't like Gina, Matt or Noah that much but didn't hate them.

I agree... Ray was a pain in my ass that i could not stand for one moment! he i think was the only character that made me close to vomit and turn the channel... of course i never did... but i would definately fast forward through some of his scenes! (especially when he was singing!!!) Emily Valentine like alot of other people on this forum - i find her more then pointless and could also not see how brandon/dylan (at the time) thought that she was so attractive? can anyone help me with that one? was it the trend to like gross manly looking girls back then? i am a little young to watch it first time round so anyone? help? haha

also i dont know how anyone could hate so many of the main characters? if you dislike more then one or two are you really a fan of the show? thats also where i get lost?

arkhyel

[65]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 37
    Ray who just were an idiot and Gina because she was so spoiled.

DepthofField25

[66]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 19

The second-rate carbon copies: Gina, Matt, Noah.

The recurring significant others:

- Greg: That guy Kelly was seeing for like a second. He was the one who got really jealous when Brandon won the Dryer (sp?) and who crazy Tara tried sabotaging.

- Ray: I either disliked him because he was abusive or because he incessantly wore plaid with a wife beater underneath that slightly exposed his chest hair. Not sure which though...

- Dan: Jeeze, can't a Jewish girl date a Latino? Come on!

- Susan: After Brandon turns down the job he was offered for her, what does she go and do? Of course, she accepts her own opportunity. What a b*tch!

- John Sears: The guy was just all-around slime.

dcfreak_2002

[67]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 12
    The charcters I hated to watch on the show were Val, Matt and Noah. The one I hated the most was val.

luvmehatme

[68]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 3
    monkeygurl007 wrote:
    eureca323 wrote:
    DONNA!

Single worst tv character in the history of television.
    no i love her!!!! but Noah.
    You are both right! These are the two worst characters played by the two worst actors in history.

Kylie90210

[69]Dec 3, 2007
    DepthofField25, you are so funny, and right on the mark!

Vernita_Green

[70]Dec 12, 2007
    • level: 10
    Susan (I wasn't feeling her so-called chemistry with Brandon), Colin (he was just boring to me), Steve's younger brothers (they were non-acting dorks), Claire (mostly I hated her with Steve, especially in the end nothing he did seemed to satisfy her), and Dylan (his whole woe-is-me-self-destructive act gets old after awhile)

th77

[71]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 24
    Emily and Brooke,both were just annoying to me and did nothing but try to pull Brandon down.Also Susan and Brandon's other mid Kelly girlfriend, I think her name was Tracy.It just seemed any girlfriend that the show brought on with the sole purpose of dating Brandon annoyed me except for maybe Nikki..As for some of other peoples most hated character nominees..I actually liked Gina and Claire both.I thought Ray and Noah wereok until the writers decided to change them intoproblem guys,Colin was ok,he could have been redeemed If the writers had wanted to keep him(Ok,I actually thought he was hot and wanted the writers to redeem him)and I think Scott had the potential to be a good and much more realistic character the show just never utilized him except for his death which was a good story but would have been better if he'd been better connected to the rest of the cast.I do agree with the person who said Stuart though he was a complete waste Brenda really deserved a good love interest after Dylan,I wish they would have written her relationship with Rick differently.
    Edited on 12/14/2007 9:07am
    Edited 3 total times.

wilezrules

[72]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 9
    It's tough not to feel sorry for Colin. Very tragic figure I thought. Gotta love how Kelly decides all on her own to start snorting cocaine, and somehow it gets turned into Collins fault. After the fire in season 5, Kelly Taylor was by far the most annoying character. Only Brenda Walsh can compare as far as annoyance.

Semmaluver

[73]Jan 3, 2008
    Let's see Brenda she was just brattish and always pouted when she didnt get her way...someone wrote on here grow up and that's exactly what she should've done.....Andrea because she brought nothing to the show and she was always jeaous of everyone who dated Brandon and she was just too self righteous....Lucinda talk about a slut!...speaking of slutty Emma...hmm...I cant think of anymore but trust me theres plenty

mattbuc16

[74]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 1
    I totally disagree on all the Noah bashing. I like his acting. At first, it did stink. Then he kinda grew into the character and, I think, nailed it.

Who do I hate? Gina. I can't stand Gina. She gets away with WAYYYYY too much. She never gets caught in her lies and, if (a BIG IF) she does, they forgive her again. The girls forgive her. The guys forgive her. The girls kick her out. David and Dylan still fight over her. Ugh. She's putrid. A terribly weak replacement for Valerie. I actually have harsher words. This is me being nice.

gwen13579

[75]Jan 4, 2008

Brandon's girlfriends and one-night stands sucked - Cheryl, Brooke, Emily, Susan, Tracey, Emma ... Wow Brandon, your little black book sucks!! Emily Valentine - what the hell was that about?? She was a complete psycho one season and drugs Brandon at a club and then another season he's IN LOVE with her??? Am I alone in finding this logic insane??? Or was it contrived to suit Jason because she was his real-life girlfriend? -I'll bet ... And her hair... don't even get me started. Tracey - moan moan moan, Brandon doesn't love me, whine whine whine, Kelly do you love Brandon, sulk sulk sulk, I can't let him go .... yawn. All she ever did was point out he loved Kelly and not her - but yet she was fine with staying with him regardless. Emma - bunny boiler, contrived one-nighter, enough said.

David - your dancing made me laugh i confess, but otherwise, you pretty much sucked. You chose Donna in the end... speaks volumes. It's no secret that girl sucked as a character and as an actress every single season. Donna Martin Graduates! - speaks for itself. Everyone risking their futures for this bimbo ...yeah, right. Dylan ... ha ha you got your comeuppance didn't you, thinking it was ok to just choose Kelly and not Brenda the supposed great love of your life ... well Kelly chose Brandon didn't she, twice over you. Serves you right you insensitive jackass Kelly... you will always be a backstabber. You did the right thing, you chose Brandon ... then he left and you went crawling back into the arms of the ever-willing Dylan didn't you. Way to ruin it. Brandon was the best thing that ever happened to you, and you let him go. Matt... oh please. This guy summed up every reason with what was wrong with the final 90210 seasons. Boring, dull, boring and did I mention no charisma or point and boring?? Andrea, you were never so bad that I hated you, but that whole Brandon doesn't love me thing you had going on in the earlier seasons bugged me so much, that you did irritate me. He only saw you as a friend, get over it. And when you had Jesse's baby, there was no point to your character anymore. Not that there ever really was, but still... Oh yeah, Jesse. That guy was kind of a jerk, wasn't he? Moaning about getting married too quickly, about having a premature baby... Just be thankful anyone wanted to be with you at all, you ungrateful jerk.

Well that was my rant for the day

Edited on 01/05/2008 8:00am
    Edited 4 total times.

StarLite07

[76]Jan 7, 2008
    • level: 3

Ray-cause he was so mean to Donna and just a plain old jerk

Matt-never understood what Kelly saw in him especially after she finds out he's married

Val-said it before...not a fan of bad girls, the girl had some issues

Donna-she got on my nerves during her college years, I didn't like how they turned her into a slut

That's all I can think of right now.

cathykdawg

[77]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 1
    Hey back off Emily - she was a troubled high school girl when she first met Brandon.
    Having Brandon go back to visit her and eat Dim Sum - brought closure - and we needed that. As far as most hated - I am going with either John Sears or Munce. Calm down, I know Munce was a good guy - but served what purpose? And John Sears?
    One more to hate - that professor in the wheelchair that brainwashed Kelly - what was his name?

gwen13579

[78]Jan 9, 2008
    That's who I forgot - John Sears and Professor Finley

HeXxXeD

[79]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 17
    didnt prof. finley lead a cult or something?!?! i bet that storyline was dull as hell because i dont even remember

gwen13579

[80]Jan 22, 2008
    ^ Yeah he did. As I recall, he was the evil nutjob who convinced Kelly to dump Brandon and repeatedly tried to convince her Dylan was her soulmate. He was a weirdo.