Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

most hated character?

gwen13579

[101]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 8
    ^ they got some guy to come forward to speak to kelly who had scars on his arms in relation to whatever was going on the cult.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sheerwill

[102]Feb 6, 2008
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    sheerwill wrote:

wilezrules wrote:
    If it wasn't for Dylan Kelly wouldn't have left the cult, so it's kind of tough to say that Kelly "needs a man like Brandon". Brandon needed Dylans help, because he wasn't able to do it on his own. Dylan doesn't help, Kelly, is probably marries Finley.

Yeah Brandon did need Dylan's help, but it was a situation where neither of them could have gotten Kelly out of the cult unless they worked together. But Dylan did try to get Finley to convince Kelly that they were soulmates, which is bullsh1t. Kelly needs a man like Brandon because they fit each other well. They're in love and have a great relationship. Dylan is terrible for Kelly. He just seems to bring out the worst in her. It sounds to me that you like Dylan/Kelly better than Brandon/Kelly. LOL.

NO. NO. NO. that B!TCH brought the worst out of Dylan not the other way around! and how exactly did they stop Finley? lol my memory is on halt

LOL. They brought out the worst in each other. The bottom line: Kelly belonged with Brandon, and Brenda belonged with Dylan.

HeXxXeD

[103]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 17
    ^ yea your right lol

wilezrules

[104]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 9
    Dylan convincing Finley that they were soulmates, was part of what helped get her out of there. Once Finley saw that he could get Dylans money by getting Dylan-Kelly together, that was the ticket, thats how he was able to get Finley to wrongly trust him, and get him to see that he wasn't actually working with Brandon (which was completely transparent, and Kelly should've seen right through it). Notice how Kelly didn't disagree with Finley when he said that they were soulmates. She said "in many ways we are."

sheerwill

[105]Feb 6, 2008
    ^ Kelly was still in the cult when she said that. She was brainwashed by Finley. So you can't believe what she said under those circumstances. You have to take it with a grain of salt.
    Edited on 02/06/2008 9:26pm

wilezrules

[106]Feb 6, 2008
    That may be true, but their are so many episodes that say otherwise. Though she may have not verbally said all the "soulmate" stuff Dylan said, there was always the feeling that she beleived it too. If it wasn't the case, then the choice to marry her BOYFRIEND, would not have been hard at all in season 5. But it was, and she couldn't choose Brandon or Dylan.

sheerwill

[107]Feb 6, 2008
    ^ Kelly was in love with both Brandon and Dylan in S5, which is why she couldn't choose between the two of them. You can argue for Brandon being her soulmate just as much as Dylan. Brandon didn't need to have a cheesy soulmate epiphany to realize Kelly is The One. If she believed Dylan was her soulmate and not Brandon, then she would've accepted Dylan's world trip offer. You mentioned the Kelly Taylor character to be very selfish, and if that's true, she would've chosen Dylan if he was her one true soulmate. The reality is she was confused about the whole thing.
    Edited on 02/07/2008 12:21am
    Edited 2 total times.

wilezrules

[108]Feb 7, 2008
    No what was selfish of her, was cheating on Brandon with Dylan, and actually having to think about the options. One guy is giving you the ultimate committment, the other is giving you a trip. She strung both of them along for that? And like I said, the only reason she ultimately "chose" Brandon, was because Dylan wasn't there. If he was physically there, she wouldn't have chosen either one of them, until probably, Brandon did what he should have done, and leave the b|tch at the curb and move on in his life, and give the world what they really needed, and that was Brandon Walsh. The world needed Brandon, not just Beverly Hills. He was on the road to greatness, and all Kelly ever did was hold him back.

sheerwill

[109]Feb 7, 2008

^ Kelly also cheated on Dylan in S4. She kissed Brandon, and continued a flirtatious connection with him until they finally hooked up in the season finale. Even earlier, she had something going with John Sears when she was on and off with Dylan.

Wow, I think you're the only one who hates all 3 of the major couples, LOL. I love K/B, so Brandon should NEVER leave Kelly. Brandon and Kelly are best together. They are perfect for each other. The world may need Brandon Walsh, but Brandon and Kelly need each other. She is his "first lady." They have true love.

If both Brandon and Dylan were there in person and neither left the show, Kelly would probably be torn between the two till the end. I think she would ultimately choose Brandon over Dylan because it makes more sense for Dylan to be the lone wolf and go riding off into the sunset alone. Besides, most people want Dylan to be with Brenda, not Kelly.

Edited on 02/07/2008 9:55pm

gwen13579

[110]Feb 8, 2008
    "the only reason she ultimately "chose" Brandon, was because Dylan wasn't there. If he was physically there, she wouldn't have chosen either one of them"

I agree with everything you said up until this part. She bought back Brandon's ring. Even after turning him down. She was going to forever hide her feelings for Brandon because he was with Tracy. That is, until, Brandon asks Kelly out again. She kept the ring. But didn't wallow in misery over Dylan leaving and going back to Brenda. This all speaks for itself.

wilezrules

[111]Feb 8, 2008

Yes, but if Dylan was there, he would have been continually putting pressure on Brandon to get rid of the ring to begin with. All of this happend when Dylan wasn't there.

And Kelly is Brandons first lady? I think not. A First Lady, would support her man until the end. Kelly didn't support Brandon ever. She was destined to be a Beverly Hills baby cradle to grave, while Brandon wanted more in life. He needed a woman to support him, not hold him back, not make him ALWAYS be the one to sacrifice. And really, most of that has to do with Brandon's one major flaw, his love for Kelly. There is no doubt, that he loved Kelly, to a fault. He was too blind to see, that in fact, she was doing absolutely nothing for him other than keeping him in Beverly Hills, for him to basically rot.

sheerwill

[112]Feb 8, 2008
    ^ We'll have to agree to disagree then. I believe Brandon and Kelly were meant for each other and so do the millions of other B/K fans.

If Dylan was there, he wouldn't have known Brandon still had the ring, so how would he put pressure on him to return it? Brandon didn't tell anyone he kept it. Even Steve didn't know until Brandon told him, which was after Tracy found it.

Since you hate both K/B and K/D, I'm curious to know, who do you think Kelly would have ended up with if both Brandon and Dylan were there till the end? Don't say "herself," LOL.

wilezrules

[113]Feb 8, 2008
    Kelly shoulda gotten with Collin or Matt. Just my personal opinion. I don't think someone that sefish is meant for Dylan and Brandon. Brandon definately deserves better, and I feel that she causes way to many problems (as does Brenda) for Dylan.

youngpurcell

[114]Mar 20, 2008
    • level: 4
    Emma

wilezrules

[115]Mar 20, 2008
    and dylan did know brandon kept the ring, dylan was the one who found the ring in season 6. And he was pressuring him to get rid of it, but then he left, and no one else knew he still had it.

sheerwill

[116]Mar 20, 2008

wilezrules wrote:
    and dylan did know brandon kept the ring, dylan was the one who found the ring in season 6. And he was pressuring him to get rid of it, but then he left, and no one else knew he still had it.

In early Season 6, both Kelly and Dylan knew that Brandon still had the ring because Ginger stole it (the scene was Kelly's birthday party). I believe Brandon said that he would return it. No one (including Dylan) pressured Brandon to return it after that episode because they probably assumed he had. Then in late Season 7, Kelly found out Brandon kept the ring all this time.

I think the characters I hate most are probably Emma, Matt, and S9-10 Dylan.

Edited on 03/20/2008 7:24pm
    Edited 2 total times.

wilezrules

[117]Mar 21, 2008
    Dylan found it before Ginger stole it. No one would have been more upset that he had it than Dylan (which is why he volunteered to take the ring back for him at Kellys party) And all indications say that Brandon didn't even know he still had it by the time Tracy found it mid way through season 7. With Dylan gone for that year and a half, no one was there to put pressure on Brandon to lose the ring.

sheerwill

[118]Mar 21, 2008
    ^ Of course Brandon knew he still had the ring. It was mentioned in the episode he returned it that he intentionally kept it the whole time because he hadn't given up hope that he and Kelly would reunite. The ring was never brought up again after Kelly's party. There were still quite a few episodes before Dylan left the show. So there's no guarantee Dylan would've known Brandon still had it, even if he stayed on the show.

zebrachick

[119]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 3
    most hated? that backstabbing, stuck-up B*TCH kelly!!

HeXxXeD

[120]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 17
    ^^ HAHA I LOVE YOU!