TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

most hated character?

zebrachick

[121]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 3
    Awwwww shucks ...and i luv your sig. picture!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HeXxXeD

[122]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 17
    ^^ Thanks!

Vernita_Green

[123]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 10

Noah, Matt, Gina, that blonde girl with the short hair who was Donna's store partner for awhile who dated David, Brandon's 2 girlfriends who weren't kelly in college (Tracy and the girl before her), Steve's brothers, Claire

stellarchick86

[124]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 32
    Ive been watching S5 and I really dont like Ray. Its like he always has somethin up his butt I just want to be like whats your prob??? lol.

90210rocks

[125]Jun 11, 2008
    • level: 1
    I hated Colin, Matt and Noah the most they were so annoying!!!!!

MeganB0

[126]May 10, 2011

Two words.

BRENDA WALSH.

I couldn't stand her self-obsessed, bratty, useless, "everything is about me" attitude. She's a jealous **** and can do no wrong. She never lets things go and always seems to make everything about her. I especially can't stand the way she is constantly whining about Kelly, but still claims they're "best friends". Get over yourself Brenda. If she did something wrong, she NEVER admitted it, but someone does the same thing to her, all hell broke loose. Atleast Kelly felt bad about being with Dylan. Brenda? She did it to hurt her. I haven't been able to watch ANYTHING with Shannen Doherty. I just can't.

Also I couldn't stand Dylan because of the way he treated Kelly. ALWAYS up Brenda's effing ass and ignoring her. I can't stand him.

Not a fan of Valerie or Gina either. All they care about is money because they're poor and lonely.

Andrea really pissed me off as well. "THAT'S WRONG!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Ugh, shut up already.

Steve and his ignorance. Everything he said made me cringe. SO happy Brandon changed him for the good and made him a much better mad! He becomes one of my favourites.

David. After he broke up with Donna for not having sex with him. I just couldn't take it. I wish he was the one who had shot himself.

I could go on and on, but I start to make myself angry...LOL

Brandon Walsh (L) Kelly Taylor.

Edited on 05/10/2011 3:36pm
    Edited 2 total times.

jack756

[127]Jun 30, 2011
    • level: 14

kelly.mane i couldnt stand her she annoyed me so much.i think its her views on things made me jus want to jus reach throught the tv.for example dont get me started on the dylan thing,her view on the sex shop and she was trying to make brandon feel bad.i was like your not a man dont try to tell brandon what men feel or dont feel,and she really annoyed me when that gay couple came for that baby.i jus hate kelly with everything in my body.i just dont agree with anything she says.the only thing i agree with her on is her moma drug problem thats it.kelly is so whiny.hate her.while i cant her to much much b/c that val girl is even worser than kelly.

i thought i would never say that but there someone worser than kelly her name is val.val is a b.she gets on my nerves not with her views on things like kelly.its how val handles things is so so crazy to me.dont get me started on when she accuse someone of rape and dont even remember nothing.val does things so wrong.(i never got tired of kelly remarkes to val tho lol)

kelly is jus her views annoy me.

val annoyse me more than kelly b/c val is jus val.lol

val

kelly

worst characters in my book

stellarchick86

[129]Sep 30, 2011
    • level: 32
    I love Brenda and Val and HATE Kelly with a passion. The reason being that Brenda and Val never acted like they were put-upon princesses and own up to their mistakes nor do they act better than others with their holier-than-thouness. Kelly was always like this. I dont mind her so much in the new 90210 though. *Shrugs* Different strokes, I guess.

survivorgal

[130]Nov 3, 2011
    • level: 10

I hate Kelly because she isn't a nice person. I hated her ever since she stole Dylan from her "best friend" Brenda, which was a horrible thing to do. She was always mean to Brenda after that, under the impression that Brenda was going to take Dylan back. She was also mean to Val at the beginning of season 5 when there was really no reason why she shouldn't be friendly towards her. I admit in the end Val did some terrible things, but Kelly's holier than thou attitude drove me up the wall.

While I disliked other characters such as Donna, Jesse and Noah, Kelly was by far the worse, especially the post-high seasons when she became "Saint Kelly". Even in thenew seriesshe is still acting like she is always right and everyone is always wrong.

annericelover

[131]Jan 25, 2012
    • level: 7

Colin, I felt the character was written in just to fill up a credit screen, also he was fin at first, but it seemed like after his initial introduction, he was just a way to give Kelly and Valerie another reason to hate each other and give each other another story arc.

Noah, his introduction was interesting enough, giving Valerie a chance to show that she can care for someone without money always be a factor, but after Valerie leaves and Noah's character is given nothing else to do he became annoying, in the beginning David is very irritated at Noah cause he tries to be the hero in everything, which can be because he blames himself for the death of his fiance because he was drunk when he was driving, but the minute his life isn't the way he wants it he goes back to drinking and for 2 seasons he goes through the same annoying pattern.

Matt, why did he even come into the series, I mean I don't hate him as a character because he seems genuine in the way he feels, but aside from his first arc, involving his sick ex-wife, he doesn't have much to do, but be a wedge between Kelly and Dylan, which in turn kept Dylan onward his moping ways. I didn't really feel he was worthy of being given a credit, but I guess they needed that whole credit sequence filled up.

Camille, out of all the characters listed here this is probably my least annoying of all of them, because she is actually a pretty good character, she handles David and Donna being good friends well and when David tries to accuse her of having an interest in Dylan, just because she agreed o work with Dylan, I had to agree with Camille in that David doesn't have the right. It also felt like the writers wanted to find a way to get them broken up just to et David and Donna back together for the Finale, which is another huge blunder for the series.

The rest of one note characters, like Carly are interesting enough and it was sad to se their characters go, however it also didn't feel like they left just because the writers lost interest or the actor wanted out. Each character, even the ones on top had at least one interesting story arc in the series, but they eventually became uninteresting and couldn't keep the shows pace up. Even the seasoned actors started to lose steam, like Jason Priestly or Shannon Doherty, while both actors opted to leave, the characters by the time they did leave had evolved to a point where all they could do is go backwards(like Dylan started doing when he returned), so while it was sad for them to leave, they felt completed. Even in the new series having Shannon back was great for the short while she was on because 10+ years had gone by and the character had changed, but when the writers wrote in another Kelly-Brenda conflict I was glad to see it wrapped up and done with, as that is just another backwards turn.

crosh

[132]Feb 6, 2012
    • level: 5

dylan & david because they're some whining boy*sses.

Infamy7

[133]Apr 25, 2012

Can't say Valerie because the show kinda needed a character like her to add some sizzle to it...Matt's character was kinda dull to me..Him and Kelly didn't really mesh well together..It seemed like she liked him because of his looks and job and not personality because it he didn't really have one..I'm surprised nobody said Ms. Martin or Donna's mother...DAMN I couldn't stand her..she was such a bitch sometimes and so damn snobby...Her father was cool though...it was sad when they made his character die...Gina I didn't like neither....seemed like she was just a filler for the "Valerie" role..but she seemed to dim-witted to play "Valerie" role that well

Sci-FiLover22

[135]May 11, 2013
    • level: 3
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I love Brenda and Val and HATE Kelly with a passion. The reason being that Brenda and Val never acted like they were put-upon princesses and own up to their mistakes nor do they act better than others with their holier-than-thouness. Kelly was always like this. I dont mind her so much in the new 90210 though. *Shrugs* Different strokes, I guess.
    i agree. kelly i hate the most.shes really annoying.

snake63

[136]Oct 3, 2013
    • level: 20

Valerie is a character you love to hate. She was a female J.R. Ewing.

Brenda is hated cause she acts like a spoiled brat and a narcissist.

Matt is a boring Brandon clone.

Noah is an annoying Dylan clone.

Stryon2

[137]Feb 15, 2014

100%, without a doubt, the worst character of all time has to be Joe Bradley. And that damn bird.

LeanaWright

[138]Sep 17, 2014
    • level: 2

Dylan, Kelly and Brenda

Edited on 12/18/2014 7:56pm