Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Need song title...Please.

hemberg

[1]Jan 14, 2006
    • level: 1
    Well this site realy takes my back to my golden childhood/taanage. And there is one song from BH90201 that i have never forgotten. But I haven't found it yet. So please help my solve this problem.

Episode description:

David has just begun with drugs which he nearly begs to get from a guy named Haward. David has "the graveyeard-shift" at the local radio station. At the end of this episode he is nearly freaked out because he is out of drugs. And his shift is about to start on the radio. He begs haward (Stationmamager) for some more. And after a little more begging he fanally get a bit more. The ending sceene shows david in the radioroom with a glass of orangejuice (With the drugs in it). He drinks it and leans back in the cher and then the music beging (The peace i'm looking fore). I remember it is some kind of reggeamusic. I also remember the words:" Living in America OH OH OH, Living in America.." That's about it. Sorry i can't be of more help. I know that it isn't much but hey somebody gotta remember.

Please Help
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sellyina

[2]Jan 25, 2006
    • level: 12
    I remember the episode..it's from S4. I have it on video somewhere. I'll have a look and see if I can find out exactly which episode it was, then there might be some chance of narrowing things down. In the episode guides there's mentions of the more prominant songs featured in each episode, it could be listed there. I'll let you know when I find out which episode it was.

TheBoyk

[3]Mar 12, 2006
    • level: 2

Could you mean "Living in America" by James Brown?
    It's not reggae but that's all I can think of with those lyrics in it.