Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

One Wedding and A Funeral

dool_girl

[1]May 13, 2008
    • level: 27

OMG! I just finished this episode. I have to say this was by far the BESt and Saddest episode i have seen yet! Luke Perry was absolutely amazing in this episode! I was balling my eyes out..

I have seen season 9 and 10 before this and wow now I am right there with a lot of you in thinking that bring Jack McKay back from the dead was the most STUPID thing ever! I mean it now makes Toni's death seem so irrelivant

Im so sad she died! I am now a big fan of Toni/Dylan they were definitly perfect for one another.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcdreamygal24

[2]May 13, 2008
    • level: 13
    Yeah, I think Dylan would have been so much happier and better of if Toni lived, they were perfect for eachother.

txgirl75

[3]May 13, 2008
    • level: 23
    They were perfect for each other. I always loved D and B but just something about Dylan and Toni

stellarchick86

[4]May 14, 2008
    • level: 32
    Yeah OWAAF may be one of my favorite epiosdes ever of 90210. Im glad, also, that if Luke wanted to leave they did it in such a dramatic and beautiful way and it wasnt like ok im going to a different school now like Brenda and Andrea and Jim/Cindys departure was pretty weird too.

dool_girl

[5]May 14, 2008
    • level: 27
    I totally agree on that too! His departure was definitly the best! Does he appear in any other episodes before his return in season 9?

stellarchick86

[6]May 14, 2008
    • level: 32
    I believe that was his first episode since. It was called "You say goodbye I say hello" I believe, or something like that..the episode that Val leaves. It was because Jason leaves a few episodes before, and then Val leaves, so they have Luke come back to have at least 1 characters thats been around for a while.

wilezrules

[7]May 22, 2008
    • level: 9
    I totally concur. This episode was brilliant. It was the culmination of a 4 year storyline. The epside hit on all cylanders, and the scene of Brandon looking down the road at his best friend riding off in the sunset is priceless. Again, I think the writers really did a great job isolating Brandon-Dylan from the rest of the gang, because it was their friendship that made the show.