Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Oopsies game

  • Avatar of Jerzeygirl090

    Jerzeygirl090

    [121]Mar 26, 2009
    • member since: 03/27/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 9
    In season 1 and 3, iris says how brendas a scorpio meaning her birthday would be in November, but then in dylans day dream in season 3 kellys saying thqat emerald is brendas birthstone which would mean her birthday was in may. then on top of that in i think it was season 3 jim says how the twins are turning 18 in the summer! lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geminigirl24

    Geminigirl24

    [122]Mar 30, 2009
    • member since: 03/06/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 42

    Here's a few more possible "oopsie", or maybe just more inconsistencies:

    1. Brandon declaring that he's never felt about anyone the way he felt about Carla. He hadn't even known her a week, but he felt more strongly about her than he did about Cheryl, his longtime girlfriend? (And didn't he seem to forget about Cheryl awfully fast, after professing to loving her and having missed her so much?!!)

    2. This may have been mentioned before, but I think a few episodes were shown out of order. After Brandon's drunk driving accident he's not supposed to drive at all for about 3 weeks, then he's supposed to apply for a provisional license that will let him drive to school and work only. But almost right away we see him driving Carla around after school and at night, then he's back to riding his bike, then he's talking about wanting a new car, and no where in there is any mention about the accident! And apparently either his parents or insurance paid to fix "Mondale", because after encountering the homeless kid, Curtis (?), he says he can live with "Mondale". I can't imagine an insurance company would pay to fix a car that old, and his parents definitely shouldn't have rewarded his foolishness by paying to fix it!

    3. I'm sure most of you will say this is just related to Kelly's holier-than-thou attitude, but this one has bugged me for awhile: Her hypocrisy regarding cheating/faithfulness! Examples: During the slumber party epi, she apologizes to Brenda for hitting on Dylan right after he starts going out with Brenda, then Kelly swears she would never try to steal Dyan away, but as we all know she does just that. Then, in college, she and Brandon have their little flirt-and-kiss time at the retreat, but she goes ballistic when she finds out that Lucinda made a move on Dylan. And at the end of the show's run (yes, I finally broke down and watched the last few epis; big mistake!) she flips out about Matt's drugged up encounter in the desert. Yes, I realize that was the writer's cowardly way of getting Matt out the way, but come on, what a lazy way to break them up! Matt should've fought harder on the grounds that he had no idea his drink was spiked and that he had blacked out and didn't realize what he was doing. (And then Kelly could've been mad at Dylan for not stepping up and keeping Matt from being taken advantage of.) It wasn't as if he had intentionally cheated on Kelly, like she did to Dylan! And I'm sure there are other incidents of Kelly's hypocrisy over this issue during the time period between Lucinda and Matt, but I've either blocked them out or thankfully haven't seen them!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of txgirl75

    txgirl75

    [123]Apr 4, 2009
    • member since: 06/05/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 6,774
    Geminigirl24 wrote:

    Here's a few more possible "oopsie", or maybe just more inconsistencies:

    1. Brandon declaring that he's never felt about anyone the way he felt about Carla. He hadn't even known her a week, but he felt more strongly about her than he did about Cheryl, his longtime girlfriend? (And didn't he seem to forget about Cheryl awfully fast, after professing to loving her and having missed her so much?!!)

    2. This may have been mentioned before, but I think a few episodes were shown out of order. After Brandon's drunk driving accident he's not supposed to drive at all for about 3 weeks, then he's supposed to apply for a provisional license that will let him drive to school and work only. But almost right away we see him driving Carla around after school and at night, then he's back to riding his bike, then he's talking about wanting a new car, and no where in there is any mention about the accident! And apparently either his parents or insurance paid to fix "Mondale", because after encountering the homeless kid, Curtis (?), he says he can live with "Mondale". I can't imagine an insurance company would pay to fix a car that old, and his parents definitely shouldn't have rewarded his foolishness by paying to fix it!

    3. I'm sure most of you will say this is just related to Kelly's holier-than-thou attitude, but this one has bugged me for awhile: Her hypocrisy regarding cheating/faithfulness! Examples: During the slumber party epi, she apologizes to Brenda for hitting on Dylan right after he starts going out with Brenda, then Kelly swears she would never try to steal Dyan away, but as we all know she does just that. Then, in college, she and Brandon have their little flirt-and-kiss time at the retreat, but she goes ballistic when she finds out that Lucinda made a move on Dylan. And at the end of the show's run (yes, I finally broke down and watched the last few epis; big mistake!) she flips out about Matt's drugged up encounter in the desert. Yes, I realize that was the writer's cowardly way of getting Matt out the way, but come on, what a lazy way to break them up! Matt should've fought harder on the grounds that he had no idea his drink was spiked and that he had blacked out and didn't realize what he was doing. (And then Kelly could've been mad at Dylan for not stepping up and keeping Matt from being taken advantage of.) It wasn't as if he had intentionally cheated on Kelly, like she did to Dylan! And I'm sure there are other incidents of Kelly's hypocrisy over this issue during the time period between Lucinda and Matt, but I've either blocked them out or thankfully haven't seen them!

    Boy I never thought about that about Kelly. But yeah she was pretty much unfaithful like the rest. Don't forget Brandon cheated on her with Emma. Like don't cheat on me but i can do the same to you lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geminigirl24

    Geminigirl24

    [124]Apr 8, 2009
    • member since: 03/06/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 42
    Here's another: Why would Andrea let Chris (aka Mr. Souter, their summer drama teacher) take her home? Even as a substitute teacher who was new to the area, I'm sure he would've noticed she lived too far away to go to WBH!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HeXxXeD

    HeXxXeD

    [125]Apr 19, 2009
    • member since: 07/23/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,923
    txgirl75 wrote:
    Geminigirl24 wrote:

    Here's a few more possible "oopsie", or maybe just more inconsistencies:

    1. Brandon declaring that he's never felt about anyone the way he felt about Carla. He hadn't even known her a week, but he felt more strongly about her than he did about Cheryl, his longtime girlfriend? (And didn't he seem to forget about Cheryl awfully fast, after professing to loving her and having missed her so much?!!)

    2. This may have been mentioned before, but I think a few episodes were shown out of order. After Brandon's drunk driving accident he's not supposed to drive at all for about 3 weeks, then he's supposed to apply for a provisional license that will let him drive to school and work only. But almost right away we see him driving Carla around after school and at night, then he's back to riding his bike, then he's talking about wanting a new car, and no where in there is any mention about the accident! And apparently either his parents or insurance paid to fix "Mondale", because after encountering the homeless kid, Curtis (?), he says he can live with "Mondale". I can't imagine an insurance company would pay to fix a car that old, and his parents definitely shouldn't have rewarded his foolishness by paying to fix it!

    3. I'm sure most of you will say this is just related to Kelly's holier-than-thou attitude, but this one has bugged me for awhile: Her hypocrisy regarding cheating/faithfulness! Examples: During the slumber party epi, she apologizes to Brenda for hitting on Dylan right after he starts going out with Brenda, then Kelly swears she would never try to steal Dyan away, but as we all know she does just that. Then, in college, she and Brandon have their little flirt-and-kiss time at the retreat, but she goes ballistic when she finds out that Lucinda made a move on Dylan. And at the end of the show's run (yes, I finally broke down and watched the last few epis; big mistake!) she flips out about Matt's drugged up encounter in the desert. Yes, I realize that was the writer's cowardly way of getting Matt out the way, but come on, what a lazy way to break them up! Matt should've fought harder on the grounds that he had no idea his drink was spiked and that he had blacked out and didn't realize what he was doing. (And then Kelly could've been mad at Dylan for not stepping up and keeping Matt from being taken advantage of.) It wasn't as if he had intentionally cheated on Kelly, like she did to Dylan! And I'm sure there are other incidents of Kelly's hypocrisy over this issue during the time period between Lucinda and Matt, but I've either blocked them out or thankfully haven't seen them!

    Boy I never thought about that about Kelly. But yeah she was pretty much unfaithful like the rest. Don't forget Brandon cheated on her with Emma. Like don't cheat on me but i can do the same to you lol.


    u never noticed that about kelly?! where were u seasons 5-10?!?!?! lol she was the biggest hypocrite known to man
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [126]Apr 20, 2009
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    u never noticed that about kelly?! where were u seasons 5-10?!?!?! lol she was the biggest hypocrite known to man


    Yep, thats why I never could stand Kelly. Brenda never sat there and told someone what not to do and then go around and do the same thing. Either she did it and realized it was a mistake or just didnt do it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Naley_Tvfan

    Naley_Tvfan

    [127]May 21, 2009
    • member since: 10/03/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 263
    This is more like a goof, but in the episode Lost in Las Vegas from season seven David's driver's license clearly says for his sex that he is a female. When the two girls at the motel are looking through David's wallet to see if he has any cash, they see a picture of Donna and one of the girls says "This must be his honey" and you can clearly see his license directly across from it saying "Sex: F."
    Edited on 05/21/2009 9:03pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.