TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

Prettiest Bride (or ALMOST bride)

Who was the prettiest bride (or ALMOST bride)?

Tia1225

[1]Mar 29, 2011
    • level: 8

Feel free to write in your answer if it's not listed. They only allow you to list five choices, so I stuck to the main characters. Personally, I think Toni was the prettiest bride, hands down!Smile There were alsoa few others throughout the course of the show that I couldn't list. (Jackie, Joan, etc.)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Apr 2, 2011
    • level: 32
    Sadly, I dont remember Brenda at all. Wasnt she just wearing her clothes since they were in Vegas? Cant remember. Overall, Id have to say Toni with Kelly a close 2nd. Janet, Donna and Andrea I did think looked really pretty but just couldnt hold a candle to those two.

LKPRINCESS

[3]Apr 20, 2011
    • level: 4

Id have to say Toni

txgirl75

[4]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 23
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Sadly, I dont remember Brenda at all. Wasnt she just wearing her clothes since they were in Vegas? Cant remember. Overall, Id have to say Toni with Kelly a close 2nd. Janet, Donna and Andrea I did think looked really pretty but just couldnt hold a candle to those two.
    the episode of when Jackie and Mel was getting married and Brenda was dreaming about her and Dylan getting married.. I don't really remeber what she was wore when she almost married Stuart.

Tia1225

[5]May 10, 2011
    • level: 8

I think Brenda was wearing a long white satin dress when she almost married Stuart in Vegas. I don't remember a veil or anything.