Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Rate the Seasons

sheerwill

[21]May 7, 2008
    • level: 8

dool_girl wrote:
    I havent seen seasons 5-8 so after i watch all of those ill come back to rate them!

How can you be a Brandon/Kelly fan if you haven't seen Seasons 5-8? They only have a few scenes in Season 4.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dool_girl

[22]May 7, 2008
    • level: 27

Ive seen bits and pieces of every season but not all of them. I just finished season 5 on soap net and it just started season 6.

Like ive probably seen 5-10 episodes of every season but not every single one which is why i havent rated them yet. sorry for the confusion.

Edited on 05/07/2008 10:07pm

sheerwill

[23]May 8, 2008
    ^ No problem. I see what you mean. I think you'll enjoy Season 6. It's one of my favorites.

stellarchick86

[24]May 8, 2008
    • level: 32
    Ive been watching s6 on soapnet and its a huge improvement since s5 i think. I know theres no K/B but its not all dedicated to school stuff like s5 was and I like Steve/Claire, David/Val and Toni/Dylan.

dool_girl

[25]May 9, 2008
    • level: 27
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Ive been watching s6 on soapnet and its a huge improvement since s5 i think. I know theres no K/B but its not all dedicated to school stuff like s5 was and I like Steve/Claire, David/Val and Toni/Dylan.

ME TOO!!! omgee i have been hooked to S6 so far! I totally love love love Toni..im so sad she dies and David/Val WOW i love them!

sheerwill

[26]May 9, 2008

stellarchick86 wrote:
    I like Steve/Claire, David/Val and Toni/Dylan.

I like all three of those couples too. I think I like Dylan/Toni even more than Dylan/Brenda now. They made a sweet couple. I tear up everytime I see "One Wedding and a Funeral." Such a sad episode but very well acted. I wish Toni and Dylan had gotten a happy ending. Rewatching Season 6 makes Dylan's return in Season 9 very upsetting and ludicrous. How could they bring back Jack McKay from the dead after all that happened? So stupid!

stellarchick86

[27]May 10, 2008
    • level: 32

sheerwill wrote:
    I like all three of those couples too. I think I like Dylan/Toni even more than Dylan/Brenda now. They made a sweet couple. I tear up everytime I see "One Wedding and a Funeral." Such a sad episode but very well acted. I wish Toni and Dylan had gotten a happy ending. Rewatching Season 6 makes Dylan's return in Season 9 very upsetting and ludicrous. How could they bring back Jack McKay from the dead after all that happened? So stupid!

I know, seriously, they wanted more money by having 2 more seasons but totally were clueless as far as storylines go. Thats why I hate season 9 more than anything because every episode had to do with Kelly being in between Dylan and Matt and Gina being with Dylan and hating Kelly for it.

Todays episode: Kelly wants Dylan.

Tomrrows episode: Gina hates Kelly for trying to move in on her man.

The next days episode: Kelly wants Matt.

The next day after that: Gina thinks Kellys a s!ut for wanting 2 guys at once.

After that: Kelly wants Dylan again.

Then in s10 I believe it was with the Jack McKay stuff..I mean it was RIDICULOUS.

Edited on 05/10/2008 1:36am

Chad_Cronin

[28]May 10, 2008
    • level: 15
    1-4stars 2-5stars 3 through 6-4stars and then a slightly downward curve after that. 7&8-3.5 stars. 9&10-3stars. For me they were figuring out who they were the first season and so the second season was really strong and exciting. I think that was the highest for me, but it still stayed pretty exciting for another 4 seasons. I think it started go down a little in the 7th and 8th season, then with the cast changes the 9th season it wasn't the same. Still enjoyable but you had some times when the show would dip down to 2 star territory.

HeXxXeD

[29]May 12, 2008
    • level: 17
    stellarchick86 wrote:

sheerwill wrote:

I know, seriously, they wanted more money by having 2 more seasons but totally were clueless as far as storylines go. Thats why I hate season 9 more than anything because every episode had to do with Kelly being in between Dylan and Matt and Gina being with Dylan and hating Kelly for it.

Todays episode: Kelly wants Dylan.

Tomrrows episode: Gina hates Kelly for trying to move in on her man.

The next days episode: Kelly wants Matt.

The next day after that: Gina thinks Kellys a s!ut for wanting 2 guys at once.

After that: Kelly wants Dylan again.

Then in s10 I believe it was with the Jack McKay stuff..I mean it was RIDICULOUS.

HAHA! i agree. but Gina was just toooo great in season 9. thats the only reason i watched after brandon and Val left the show.

wilezrules

[30]May 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    Most people probably rate the Brandon-Kelly fake wedding as the worst blunder, but the Jack McKay is still alive in Season 10 erased a 4 year storyline. Makes no sense whatsoever.

HeXxXeD

[31]May 27, 2008
    i totally agree! that storyline was a bunch of monkey sh!t

degrassi_lover

[32]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 21

I perfer the later years, sine they are much more scandalous..

And I just love Gina! She was the best b*tch in 90210! Along with Valerie.

HeXxXeD

[33]Jun 5, 2008
    degrassi_lover wrote:

YES! finally another Gina lover!!! Val had a reason to be b!tchy. she and Gina had f-ed up lives lol. so did Brenda that is why she got a little catty near the end of her times on 90210 lol.

HeXxXeD

[34]Jun 5, 2008
    i think i might collect up to season 9 because i really liked Gina in that season. she is awesome.

degrassi_lover

[35]Jun 5, 2008
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:

YES! finally another Gina lover!!! Val had a reason to be b!tchy. she and Gina had f-ed up lives lol. so did Brenda that is why she got a little catty near the end of her times on 90210 lol.

LOL! I think if Valerie sticked around she and Gina would of been close friends

After learning Gina was Donna's sister instead of her cousin my jaw just dropped. She also stirred the pot around which I enjoyed.

HeXxXeD

[36]Jun 5, 2008
    degrassi_lover wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    degrassi_lover wrote:

LOL! I think if Valerie sticked around she and Gina would of been close friends

After learning Gina was Donna's sister instead of her cousin my jaw just dropped. She also stirred the pot around which I enjoyed.

Oo yea me too! that was ONE of the only storylines i liked in season 10 lol

wilezrules

[37]Jun 10, 2008
    • level: 9
    Gina was one of the few bright spots of the final 2 seasons, and easily the 2nd best girl for Dylan right behind Toni.

HeXxXeD

[38]Jun 12, 2008
    wilezrules wrote:
    Gina was one of the few bright spots of the final 2 seasons, and easily the 2nd best girl for Dylan right behind Toni.

I think she would have been the third best girl: Toni, Brenda, Gina, (Val would have been 4th). Gina kicked a$$

degrassi_lover

[39]Jun 13, 2008

Toni will always be my number one. I loved her so much. It was unfortunate that she died, honestly that was one of the saddest scenes I've seen.

But back on track. Still love the adult years, they are too juicy.