Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

Scenes Missing from Season 4 DVD

Naley_Tvfan

[1]May 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    I was watching several episodes today from season 4 and I noticed that a few scenes have been cut out from the DVDs. Both of the missing scenes are from the episode "Somewhere In The World Its Christmas"- the first one was where Mel says that David has been ignoring Donna all night (when they're at Mel's Christmas business party), and the other was when everyone was at the Peach Pit, the scene where they were singing a Christmas carol. If I hadn't seen this episode before, I don't think I would have noticed the scenes being cut out. Anyone know why they cut some scenes out from the DVDs?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Chad_Cronin

[2]May 10, 2008
    • level: 15
    From what I have noticed they only cut scenes where they referenced a copywrited song that they didn't buy the rights to. Perhaps it was mentioned they were gonna be singing carols, so they cut that too since that line now was untrue. If they didn't have the rights to that song that would be why it was cut out. Music right seems to be the only reason for any cuts.

robinepowell

[3]May 10, 2008
    • level: 63
    Talk about Season 4 DVDs here: http://www.tv.com/beverly-hills-90210/show/293/season-4-dvds/topic/395-922603/msgs.html?tag=board_topics;title;16
    Edited on 05/10/2008 8:54pm