Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Season 5 DVDs

snowprincess23

[81]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 11
    other seasons so ive heard have a few special features. this one doesnt have any which im pretty sad about. but its nice to have all the episodes in order with a description. the color looks good too. for a 90210 junkie like me ill take it. lol i hope season 6 has some special features though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HeXxXeD

[82]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 17
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    On the DVDs so far, what kind of extra stuff does it include? Does it have a little booklet type thing with all the episodes listed like other shows or not? Does it have tons of extra stuff/bonus stuff? I prob wont buy a 90210 dvd, I just wanted to see what an example of one would be like though (if it had deleted scenes, bloopers, cast interviews..).

well in seasons 1-4 there is some behind the scene footage,a season overview, and other extras like "90210 Moms"/"90210 loves" and stuff. no deleted scenes yet, no bloopers, but there has been some cast interviews.

season 5 has nothing special about it but the episodes lol*

every dvd set does not come like "The OC's" dvds with a booklet or what not. it comes like the "Charmed" dvds with the dvds in cases inside the box and on the back of the cases are the episode guides. hopefully season 6 will have some Special features.

stellarchick86

[83]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 32
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    On the DVDs so far, what kind of extra stuff does it include? Does it have a little booklet type thing with all the episodes listed like other shows or not? Does it have tons of extra stuff/bonus stuff? I prob wont buy a 90210 dvd, I just wanted to see what an example of one would be like though (if it had deleted scenes, bloopers, cast interviews..).

well in seasons 1-4 there is some behind the scene footage,a season overview, and other extras like "90210 Moms"/"90210 loves" and stuff. no deleted scenes yet, no bloopers, but there has been some cast interviews.

every dvd set does not come like "The OC's" dvds with a booklet or what not. it comes like the "Charmed" dvds with the dvds in cases inside the box and on the back of the cases are the episode guides. hopefully season 6 will have some Special features.

I dont watch Charmed so IDK, but the way I take it, is that its like Family Guy. Do you know what Im talkin about/watch that show? There are a few small DVD case type things with the DVDs inside them, and then you group them together and they all sit inside those carboard box type things.. I cant really explain what I mean.

But thanks for answering though!

snowprincess23

[84]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 11
    yup that sounds like how the 90210 dvds are packaged.

HeXxXeD

[85]Aug 16, 2008
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

I dont watch Charmed so IDK, but the way I take it, is that its like Family Guy. Do you know what Im talkin about/watch that show? There are a few small DVD case type things with the DVDs inside them, and then you group them together and they all sit inside those carboard box type things.. I cant really explain what I mean.

But thanks for answering though!

yea it is just like family guys's i watch and have the dvds lol

stellarchick86

[86]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 32
    HeXxXeD wrote:

yea it is just like family guys's i watch and have the dvds lol

Oh, okay, cool. I dont have them, but I borrowed them from my brother once to watch them and I remembered how they were for some reason because Im more used to it being like one big box type thing (like The OC, One Tree Hill, etc). Thanks !

HeXxXeD

[87]Aug 17, 2008
    No Prob