Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Season Two Goof?

Naley_Tvfan

[1]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 8

I just noticed something, I don't if its only on my DVD set for season two or not. Anyway, for the episode "A Competitive Edge" it says Andrea tried to raise awareness about AIDS and STDS, but that happened in "Everybody's Talkin' 'Bout It". For "Everybody's Talkin' 'Bout It" it says that Kelly tells people that her mother is pregnant, but that doesn't happen until the next episode. Then for "And Baby Makes Five" they say "Dylan's attempts to help a friend through AA put a serious strain on his relationship with Brenda." Well, I just watched that episode and that didn't happen (I know it did happen in some episode, but it just wasn't that particular one.) Also for the episode "Cardio-Funk" it says that Brandon joins the track team and finds out that team members are using steroids, but wasn't that actually the episode "a Competitive Edge"? I don't think they messed up any of the synopsis except for those episodes, I don't know why they are wrong to begin with- it seems like no one checked to make sure the description matches up with what happened in those episodes.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 32
    Lol thats hilarious. I never usually check the synopsis' underneath the DVDs unless Im really confused as to which episode was which but, I find that hysterical. Youre right, they probably didnt. And I dont have the DVDs and have only seen seasons 1-5 once so I really couldnt tell ya which one was which.

DepthofField25

[3]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 19
    Yes, those are mistakes. Shows how much they check for errors before mass distrubuting their products...