Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Spring Fling Dance Dress

zimba05

[21]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 12
    Semmaluver wrote:

cathykdawg wrote:
    I think Kelly - lets face it Kelly was always the prettier one - you know it I know it everyone knows it. Brenda in the earlier years - very bad bangs and a little unfashionable - but again thats the midwest coming out in her. Minneapolis to Bev Hills - not an easy transition.

Wow I never heard anyone else say this...I mean I always felt this way but I never wanted to say it because I was afraid to get attacked by Brendafans!

Yeah, I know the feeling!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[22]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 32
    zimba05 wrote:
    Semmaluver wrote:

cathykdawg wrote:
    I think Kelly - lets face it Kelly was always the prettier one - you know it I know it everyone knows it. Brenda in the earlier years - very bad bangs and a little unfashionable - but again thats the midwest coming out in her. Minneapolis to Bev Hills - not an easy transition.

Wow I never heard anyone else say this...I mean I always felt this way but I never wanted to say it because I was afraid to get attacked by Brendafans!

Yeah, I know the feeling!
    I definetly agree, although Kelly wore some crazy things in season 1, Brenda just did not look too good sometimes...and the bangs!! haha

Tia1225

[23]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 8

[/QUOTE] Yeah, I know the feeling! [/QUOTE]I definetly agree, although Kelly wore some crazy things in season 1, Brenda just did not look too good sometimes...and the bangs!! haha[/QUOTE]

OMG- Brenda's bangs in the beginning of season 1 were RIDICULOUS!! It looked like somebody hacked them off with a knife while blindfolded. I actually thought she looked much better in the pilot episode without bangs. She started to look better towards the end of season 1 and I think she looked great in season 2. By season 4, she was looking weird again. JMO

Semmaluver

[24]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 8

Tia1225 wrote:
    OMG- Brenda's bangs in the beginning of season 1 were RIDICULOUS!! It looked like somebody hacked them off with a knife while blindfolded. I actually thought she looked much better in the pilot episode without bangs. She started to look better towards the end of season 1 and I think she looked great in season 2. By season 4, she was looking weird again. JMO

oh I know what you mean I thought she looked nice when she was going out w/the guy she met in the club during the pilot but the next episode its just like WHAT HAPPENED?!??

Edited on 01/25/2008 6:27pm

dool_girl

[25]Jan 26, 2008
    • level: 27
    Jennie and Shannon are both gorgeous, but I always thought Jennie looked the best in the dress. Just my opinion!

stellarchick86

[26]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 32
    I agree. Not that Shannen isnt pretty, or pretty in the dress, but I thought Jennie was prettier..The dress was like falling off Brenda and with the gloves it made her have huge sausage arms..Lol.