We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

The Music on DVD's

wilezrules

[1]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 9
    Previously I had purchased Season 2. I just recently picked up Seasons 5, 6, and 7. I must say though the generic music does take away a lot of the shows luster. Thankfully I have *ahem* "other" copies of the show, but the catch 22 is some of the episodes aren't very good quality. Anyway, just wanted to vent a little bit, and to see if anyone else here is as annoyed about it as me?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SillySophie

[2]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 9
    I was in love with the high school years and have VHS copies of them that I used to watch in a continuous loop during my summer vacations. I pretty much have those seasons memorized, so yeah, the DVD edits and music changes are completely annoying and distracting to me. I even noticed that they added background music in some places where it was originally silent, and it's too loud, out of place and completely unnecessary.

detroitpiston24

[3]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 6
    I don't mind the music changes, at least not as much as I mind the fact that they cut at least 10 minutes out of each episode.
    Edited on 07/01/2009 8:53pm