Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

who was better or dyan kelly or brenda

Jerzeygirl090

[61]Mar 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    def Brenda hands down! she was there 4 him thru everything n he was almost there 4 her thru everything he would always stand up for her whether kelly cared or not. they were meant to be then and they still r now ! =]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fabby_silva

[62]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    blue_cindarella wrote:
    Definitely Brenda! They were meant to be together!
    And Kelly only with Brandon!

I agree with it!

stellarchick86

[63]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 32

Lets see...

Dylan/Kelly: 4 votes

Dylan/Brenda: 28 votes(!!)

Neither: 2 votes

(Yes I have no life and hopefully I did this right and didnt duplicated posts)

leyton4ever

[64]May 1, 2009
    • level: 10
    I loved brenda and dylan and they will always be my fav 90210 couple of all time. brenda was always there for him and loved him for who he was and for all the other reasons already mentioned. i know their relationship was too intense but to me thats what made it interesting. kelly and dylan's relationship was really boring and had no intensity. kelly was always whining about something and the only time they seemed to make each other happy was when they were sleeping together. also kelly's jealousy of brenda when her and dylan were together was so annoying, after all kelly had to know she couldnt compete with the great love of his life. maybe it was puppy love but there was something so amazing about their relationship. i mean even though dylan was considered the bad boy of the show i think we got to know the "real" dylan when he was with brenda and then he went all rebellious when he started dating kelly. i think another thing that attracted him to her was the fact that there wasnt a lot of drama in their relationship. dylan mentioned how easy it was to be with kelly and how hard it was with brenda but the harder things got for them the closer they got to each other. i loved the season 1 finale when dylan was all like brenda kept me from drinking and saved me from myself and alls kelly did was drive him back to the bottle or make him angry. i think if SD hadnt left or returned to the show when LP did we would have had a B/D happy ending. but now that dylans the father of kelly's baby there really is no way a brenda/dylan reunion can happen =(

ljb0503

[65]May 4, 2009
    I like when brenda is with Dylan=)) better couple...

TonyZiva84

[66]May 23, 2009
    • level: 7
    Brenda was best for Dylan. I loved them together.

This_Years_Love

[67]Aug 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    Brenda because she was Dylan's first love. It was just sex with Kelly.

taylorangelgirl

[68]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 2
    you kelly with dylan or brenda nah i loved kelly taylor with dylan mckay

wilezrules

[69]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 9
    Dylan was better with Kelly. After all, they had a kid together!

HeXxXeD

[70]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 17
    wilezrules wrote:
    Dylan was better with Kelly. After all, they had a kid together!

you've gone to the dark side! no wilezrules ! this couldn't be!

wilezrules

[71]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    No but if you make me choose between these two it's Kelly. There story makes more sense. It's unpopular I know, but the truth is, both Kelly and Brenda are lousy human beings, and neither deserve Dylan, but I just think the Dylan-Kelly storyline makes more sense. Dylan and Brenda will always have high school, but Dylan and Kelly have the stronger connection.

HeXxXeD

[72]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 17
    wilezrules wrote:
    No but if you make me choose between these two it's Kelly. There story makes more sense. It's unpopular I know, but the truth is, both Kelly and Brenda are lousy human beings, and neither deserve Dylan, but I just think the Dylan-Kelly storyline makes more sense. Dylan and Brenda will always have high school, but Dylan and Kelly have the stronger connection.

:-O OHMIGOSH!

amberNsav

[73]Jun 16, 2010
    brenda

jack756

[74]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 14

brenda

cockscomb

[75]Nov 6, 2010
    Oh come on!How strong could the love between Kelly and Dylan really have been?Not even their child can keep them together!Dylan is not even a lousy father,he's no father at all!He rather spents time in Africa saving the hungry, than being with Kelly, who's supposed to be his soulmate,his geat love!If he actually loved her, he wouldn't be able to be a single day without her...And even in the new 90210 he started to contact Brenda again.He obviously still cares for her and Kelly knows it, otherwise she wouldn't have been so angry at Brenda and blaming her for Dylan calling her.I always thought, that Dylan and Brenda were supposed to be together and who knows?Maybe Luke Perry changes his mind and agrees to star in the last episode of 90210 one day, and if Shannen is in that episode too,anything could happen...

cockscomb

[76]Nov 7, 2010
    cockscomb wrote:
    Oh come on!How strong could the love between Kelly and Dylan really have been?Not even their child can keep them together!Dylan is not even a lousy father,he's no father at all!He rather spents time in Africa saving the hungry, than being with Kelly, who's supposed to be his soulmate,his great love! If he actually loved her, he wouldn't be able to be a single day without her...And even in the new 90210 he started to contact Brenda again.He obviously still cares for her and Kelly knows it, otherwise she wouldn't have been so angry at Brenda and blaming her for Dylan calling her.I always thought, that Dylan and Brenda were supposed to be together and who knows?Maybe Luke Perry changes his mind and agrees to star in the last episode of 90210 one day, and if Shannen is in that episode too,anything could happen...

This whole Kelly/Dylan lovestory was only created, because the producers wanted, due to Shannen Doherty's misbehaviour on set, to erase her character Brenda long term from the whole series. And the best way to do so, was to make a storyline that makes Brenda unnecessary, by making Kelly and Dylan a couple. I just never liked the way, how they tried to top Brenda and Dylans great love by creating an even bigger lovestory around Kelly and Dylan. This was simply impossible, because most of the Brenda/Dylan storylines were very dramatic and full of positive tension but still realistically in a way. The things that happend between them could've actually happened in reality. It always seemed to me, that the writers wanted for all one is worth to make the Brenda/Dylan lovestory subsequently nonsignificant by creating totally far-fetched stories around Kelly and Dylan. I mean the whole soulmate-storyline in the Wild Wild West was just ridiculous. It was almost slapstick. And here's not enough space to list all the small unimportant details in Kelly and Dylans relationship that the writers blew up into a major issue when actually there wasn't even the slightest need to even mention it. Everything always seemed so fictional, you could clearly see that the Kelly/Dylan storylines were made up for a soap opera, when the Brenda/Dylan storylines almost seemed to be taken from real life. That's why for me Brenda and Dylan will always be perfect for each other no matter if the writers put Kelly and Dylan together in the end.