Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

Who was the Worst Cheater?

Who was the Worst Cheater

BrenAndDylan

[1]May 4, 2007
    • level: 7

I will always be a Brenda and Dylan fan, but I have to chose Brandon when he cheated on Kelly with Emma. I hated that storyline it was horrible and so out of Brandon's character... who do you pick??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Adelette

[2]May 4, 2007
    • level: 42

To me the worst was Dylan when he cheated on Brenda with Kelly. It was the worst because Kelly was Brenda's BEST FRIEND, and neither Dylan nor Kelly seemed to give any thought to how bad Brenda was going to be hurt. Chix before Dix, I always say - if you get my drift.

Yes, Brenda had an affair with that "Reek" guy in "Paree", (intentional misspell) but it wasn't the same because Rick and Dylan were not best friends and had no history together. And from the minute Brenda's bus drove off, Dylan and Kelly were giving each other the eye. It infuriated me.

Edited on 05/04/2007 2:33am

txgirl75

[3]May 5, 2007
    • level: 23
    Brandon. In season 7 he's still in loves with Kelly and gets her back. In season 8 Emma comes along and he's always strong but boy he got weak. Gave into easy.

jodest3

[4]May 5, 2007
    • level: 1
    Dylan when he cheated on Brenda with Kelly

Just because I was a huge Dylan/Brenda fan, and they were just soul mates! I can't believe Kelly would do that...with Dylan.

brendamckay

[5]May 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    Dylan cheating on Bren with Kelly. Like others have said, Kelly was Brenda's best friend. It was just completely wrong!

odyssey52

[6]May 8, 2007
    • level: 5
    Mine is a tie between Dylan cheating on brenda with kelly. I was so mad about that. Kelly and Dylan are boring. Also brandon cheating on kelly. It was out of chracter. It made me mad because i love kelly and brandon. They should of gotten married. It was a stupid storyline for brandon to do that. Kelly and brandon were meant to be. as well as dylan and brenda.

mischalover1777

[7]May 10, 2007
    • level: 11
    I think the worst was when Dylan cheated on Brenda with her best friend, i mean that was really bad, but i think the one where Brandon cheated on Kelly with Emma was bad too although maybe she deserved it for cheating on Brenda with Dylan first.

screechmoe2000

[8]May 11, 2007
    • level: 8
    I chose Dylan when he cheated on Brenda with Kelly, because they were best friends so she was hurt by both of them. It would of still hurt if it was with someone other than Kelly but the fact that she loved and trusted both of them and can't trust them anymore. Plus she was always so jealous of Kelly since she moved there.
    Edited on 05/11/2007 4:39am

Alexxx821

[9]May 12, 2007
    • level: 5
    Adelette wrote:

To me the worst was Dylan when he cheated on Brenda with Kelly. It was the worst because Kelly was Brenda's BEST FRIEND, and neither Dylan nor Kelly seemed to give any thought to how bad Brenda was going to be hurt. Chix before Dix, I always say - if you get my drift.

Yes, Brenda had an affair with that "Reek" guy in "Paree", (intentional misspell) but it wasn't the same because Rick and Dylan were not best friends and had no history together. And from the minute Brenda's bus drove off, Dylan and Kelly were giving each other the eye. It infuriated me.

I was furious too! And now everytime I rewatch the first couple of seasons, I start getting angry towards the Paris episodes because I know I'm about to start hating Kelly all over again. But officially my vote goes to when David cheated on Donna with Ariel. That was just awful. And she was so heartbroken :'(

SarahBH90210

[10]May 20, 2007
    • level: 4
    i think those three where all incredibly bad.... all extremely sad and all made me cry when the innocent party found out... thats what i hated...

I couldnt believe that david would do that to donna just to get a quick lay... it angered me... he didnt even know her and thats all it was about... screw ariel and whatever record deal she was offering... wasnt worth it... and it ruined the trust between david and donna for ages...

It was soo out of character for brandon to sleep with emma.. and all of those episodes made me cringe... especially when kelly found the watch and emma came over to dinner... that was crazy... And for kelly and dylan to do that to brenda blew my mind when i first found out... it was insane... i couldnt believe kelly would do that because she knew how brenda had felt about dylan all in the first and second season... she was protective over their relationship too... so to an extent she deserved the play around by brandon... but to kill that relationship sucked!!

and i thought it was hilarious when ray was sleeping with val... i just wanted donna to find out soo much earlier.. can you say SCUM!! -- TRAILER TRASH he was not worthy of any of that gang... not even slghtly..

90210rox

[11]May 25, 2007
    • level: 14
    David. I hated how he cheated on Donna with some girl like that! And at that time, they were together for 2 1/2 years!! And I agree with the other people who think he was a jerk to her before the last couple of seasons, he was! 

Kylie90210

[12]May 30, 2007
    I think all three were bad, but I was glad about the Ray/Val one. Donna deserved better. DAVID how could you? I was furious, he ruined everything! Lucky donna's so forgiving!

And while Dylan's indescetion was bad, my worst was BRANDON, cause it was soooo out of character! And all for that TRAMP!

Tia1225

[13]Jul 27, 2007
    Dylan with Kelly was the worst. Brenda should have NEVER gone to Paris. She should have just found a way to deal with Jim and Cindy all summer. It should have been obvious to her that Kelly wanted Dylan, especially since her confession at the slumber party. I don't know how she dealt with either one of them again as a friend. Of course, I know they had to make it work for purposes of the show, but it couldn't have been me. They both would have been axed!

Naley_Tvfan

[14]Jul 27, 2007
    Definitely David.

caty90210

[15]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 7

when David cheated on Donna. I felt so bad for her.

wilezrules

[16]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    Wow... little slanted here ladies. How bout Kelly cheating on Dylan with John Sears, or Kelly cheating on Brandon with Dylan, or Donna cheating on Noah with freaking Wayne!?! Lets not forget Donna cheating on Dylan with The Firefighter. How bout Andrea with that doctor.

Kylie90210

[17]Jul 31, 2007
    Yeah, Andrea's was pretty bad!

mcdreamygal24

[18]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 13
    When Brandon cheated on Kelly with Emma, it was totally out of character for him. I wouldn't have imagined it in a million years.

McKay1

[19]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 6

Let's narrow it down, shall we:

David/Donna: David had to lose his virginity someday and Donna wasn't giving it up to him, he already broke up with her earlier that season because she turned him down on their anniversary after she said that night was their night, so I don't blame him.

Ray/Donna: Same goes for him, he's a rock star turning down his groupies, and Donna makes it even harder by being naked in bed with him kissing and doing nothing?Hello! just like Ray said "How do you expect me to stop now?" he probably had the worst case of blue balls ever and a serious boner. I can't blame him for sleeping with Val, "twice" I might add, she's hot.

aww yes, Dylan/Brenda: I'm apart of the whole Brenda/Dylan movement, but the girl did have her own fling in Paris and then when Rick came to California, she decided that she wanted to pursue him and that her and Dylan should see other people, so case closed with that one.

Andrea/Peter: I admit Jesse was becoming an a-hole but let's face it, Andrea was a hoe. She has been for a very long time it's just no one gave her any penis She kissed Steve at his house when they were studying. She was gonna give it up to Chris Suitor, she made a proposal to Brandon a few times. Gil Meyers had a chance, then lucky old Dan Ruben had the pleasure. So we are looking at 3 possibles before she lost her virginity. Let's face it people, that innocent little girl from the Valley was not so innocent. Peter just was smart enough not to turn her down.

now the winner. Brandon/Kelly: I have to say Brandon was the worst cheater because even after the whole Susan/Colin and Tracey/Mark thing they still had feelings for one another, then they end up back together, then Kelly gets shot, then she recovers. After all that she was giving him sex ever where they went together and every hour like a real girlfriend should, plus more. Then he has the audacity to double dip, shame on you Brandon. That was extremely pointless on his part. Yes, Emma Bennett was an attractive piece of ass, but Brandon should not have been greedy like that.

Edited on 08/09/2007 9:01am
    Edited 3 total times.

RedRanger14

[20]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    I agree that Donna was being to overprotective about not having sex with david, but he also did cheat on her with some random girl, and thats what makes it wrong in my opinion. Dylan and Kelly: I have mixed feeling about this one because although Kelly was Brenda's best friend, Brenda is in Paris. Dylan is alone. And so is Kelly. Brenda should have expected something to happen. Same thing with Rick. They should have expected it to happen and they say they were wrong and didnt mean anything(even to Kelly it really did) and not have ruined a relationship.
    Edited on 08/10/2007 9:28am