Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 0000)

Who was the Worst Cheater?

Who was the Worst Cheater

  • Avatar of SarahBH90210

    SarahBH90210

    [21]Sep 25, 2007
    • member since: 05/16/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 227
    McKay1 wrote:

    Let's narrow it down, shall we:

    David/Donna: David had to lose his virginity someday and Donna wasn't giving it up to him, he already broke up with her earlier that season because she turned him down on their anniversary after she said that night was their night, so I don't blame him.

    Ray/Donna: Same goes for him, he's a rock star turning down his groupies, and Donna makes it even harder by being naked in bed with him kissing and doing nothing?Hello! just like Ray said "How do you expect me to stop now?" he probably had the worst case of blue balls ever and a serious boner. I can't blame him for sleeping with Val, "twice" I might add, she's hot.

    aww yes, Dylan/Brenda: I'm apart of the whole Brenda/Dylan movement, but the girl did have her own fling in Paris and then when Rick came to California, she decided that she wanted to pursue him and that her and Dylan should see other people, so case closed with that one.

    Andrea/Peter: I admit Jesse was becoming an a-hole but let's face it, Andrea was a hoe. She has been for a very long time it's just no one gave her any penis She kissed Steve at his house when they were studying. She was gonna give it up to Chris Suitor, she made a proposal to Brandon a few times. Gil Meyers had a chance, then lucky old Dan Ruben had the pleasure. So we are looking at 3 possibles before she lost her virginity. Let's face it people, that innocent little girl from the Valley was not so innocent. Peter just was smart enough not to turn her down.

    now the winner. Brandon/Kelly: I have to say Brandon was the worst cheater because even after the whole Susan/Colin and Tracey/Mark thing they still had feelings for one another, then they end up back together, then Kelly gets shot, then she recovers. After all that she was giving him sex ever where they went together and every hour like a real girlfriend should, plus more. Then he has the audacity to double dip, shame on you Brandon. That was extremely pointless on his part. Yes, Emma Bennett was an attractive piece of ass, but Brandon should not have been greedy like that.



    Thats an hilarious view/opinion... guys so always have a diff take... you are a guy right?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nidia03

    nidia03

    [22]Aug 26, 2008
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 58
    Dylan for cheating on Brenda with Kelly...
    I hated them both for this! Especially because when Brenda broke up with him she called Kelly first to tell her, and that little hypocrite was telling her they'd get back together and stuff and then Dylan came and they kissed!!!! AAAAAHHH I hate Kelly so much!!!
    The whole Brandon cheating on her with what's her name was KARMA!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MrsMcDreamy87

    MrsMcDreamy87

    [23]Sep 21, 2008
    • member since: 01/28/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 510

    Ok. Let me think...I am going to have to go with Dylan cheating on Brenda with Kelly. I really loved Dylan and Brenda together, and was really annoyed when he cheated on her, even more so that it was with Kelly, someone who was supposed to be her best friend. I really couldn't stand Kelly after that

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [24]Sep 21, 2008
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    wilezrules wrote:
    Wow... little slanted here ladies. How bout Kelly cheating on Dylan with John Sears, or Kelly cheating on Brandon with Dylan, or Donna cheating on Noah with freaking Wayne!?! Lets not forget Donna cheating on Dylan with The Firefighter. How bout Andrea with that doctor.


    Ok, Ill give you Andrea/the doctor guy because that was pretty bad, but when did Donna cheat?? And when did Kelly cheat on B with D? Or Kelly with John Sears? Im pretty sure if they did anything at all, they just kissed (not that thats right but I think most people are refering to sex on this forum, or at least thats what Im refering to). I may have to watch the seasons again Ive only seen it once but I dont remember these things at all.

    They were all pretty bad but I have to go with...

    brendamckay wrote:
    Dylan cheating on Bren with Kelly. Like others have said, Kelly was Brenda's best friend. It was just completely wrong!
    Edited on 09/21/2008 12:25pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sheerwill

    sheerwill

    [25]Sep 21, 2008
    • member since: 12/12/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 750
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    wilezrules wrote:
    Wow... little slanted here ladies. How bout Kelly cheating on Dylan with John Sears, or Kelly cheating on Brandon with Dylan, or Donna cheating on Noah with freaking Wayne!?! Lets not forget Donna cheating on Dylan with The Firefighter. How bout Andrea with that doctor.


    Ok, Ill give you Andrea/the doctor guy because that was pretty bad, but when did Donna cheat?? And when did Kelly cheat on B with D? Or Kelly with John Sears? Im pretty sure if they did anything at all, they just kissed (not that thats right but I think most people are refering to sex on this forum, or at least thats what Im refering to). I may have to watch the seasons again Ive only seen it once but I dont remember these things at all.

    They were all pretty bad but I have to go with...

    brendamckay wrote:
    Dylan cheating on Bren with Kelly. Like others have said, Kelly was Brenda's best friend. It was just completely wrong!


    By "cheating", I don't think it's only referring to sex. It's referring to kissing also. For example, Dylan cheated on Brenda with Kelly because they were making out all summer, but they didn't have sex until they got into an actual relationship. If sex is the criteria for cheating, then Dylan didn't cheat on Brenda.

    Donna cheated on David in S7 when she was kissing Cliff the fireman and was debating which of them she should choose. In S9 or 10, she cheated on Noah when she slept with Wayne. Kelly cheated on Dylan with John Sears in S4. She kissed him and then dumped Dylan and started dating John until she realized what a jerk he was. Then she broke up with him and reunited with Dylan. Kelly cheated on Dylan with Brandon in S4 also, when they were making out at the retreat. Then near the end of S5, she cheated on Brandon with Dylan when she was making out with him and contemplating his around the world offer.

    Personally, I find it hard to decide which cheating was the worst. All of the options listed are terrible in their own ways so I can't really vote, lol.
    Edited on 09/21/2008 2:41pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HeXxXeD

    HeXxXeD

    [26]Sep 21, 2008
    • member since: 07/23/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,923
    i would personally have to go with when Dylan cheated on Gina with Kelly in season 9. that was worse than what they did to Brenda in season 3 IMO. it made her bulimic and it hurt her more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [27]Sep 21, 2008
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    sheerwill wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    wilezrules wrote:
    Wow... little slanted here ladies. How bout Kelly cheating on Dylan with John Sears, or Kelly cheating on Brandon with Dylan, or Donna cheating on Noah with freaking Wayne!?! Lets not forget Donna cheating on Dylan with The Firefighter. How bout Andrea with that doctor.


    Ok, Ill give you Andrea/the doctor guy because that was pretty bad, but when did Donna cheat?? And when did Kelly cheat on B with D? Or Kelly with John Sears? Im pretty sure if they did anything at all, they just kissed (not that thats right but I think most people are refering to sex on this forum, or at least thats what Im refering to). I may have to watch the seasons again Ive only seen it once but I dont remember these things at all.

    They were all pretty bad but I have to go with...

    brendamckay wrote:
    Dylan cheating on Bren with Kelly. Like others have said, Kelly was Brenda's best friend. It was just completely wrong!


    By "cheating", I don't think it's only referring to sex. It's referring to kissing also. For example, Dylan cheated on Brenda with Kelly because they were making out all summer, but they didn't have sex until they got into an actual relationship. If sex is the criteria for cheating, then Dylan didn't cheat on Brenda.

    Donna cheated on David in S7 when she was kissing Cliff the fireman and was debating which of them she should choose. In S9 or 10, she cheated on Noah when she slept with Wayne. Kelly cheated on Dylan with John Sears in S4. She kissed him and then dumped Dylan and started dating John until she realized what a jerk he was. Then she broke up with him and reunited with Dylan. Kelly cheated on Dylan with Brandon in S4 also, when they were making out at the retreat. Then near the end of S5, she cheated on Brandon with Dylan when she was making out with him and contemplating his around the world offer.

    Personally, I find it hard to decide which cheating was the worst. All of the options listed are terrible in their own ways so I can't really vote, lol.


    I couldve sworn that D/K were doing more than kissing even before Brenda came back, so thats why I thought that they were the worst, even if they didnt sleep together. I also thought all those over times those couples werent in a relationship. For ex, Kelly and Dylan broke up so if she kissed Brandon it wasnt cheating. Same with Donna with Noah I believe. That is why I said the B/K/D triangle because I thought they did more than that and that was Brendas best friend, instead of like Aeriel who was some random girl to David/Donna. But if you say those couples hadnt broken up I will take your word for it. Man I need to watch these seasons over again lol because theres like 8 people and like 4-5 different relationships and 10 seasons so my mind gets jumbled (plus Ive only seen s1-6 once). And Im not saying just kissing isnt bad, I just think some people will take that into account more than others (I would feel bad if my best friend/boyfriend kissed but not nearly as bad as if they slept together)...Like on One Tree Hill some people say Brooke was worse with Nathan when she slept with him even if N/Peyton broke up and some say Peyton/Lucas were worse when he was with Brooke because they were actually together. It all depends on how you see it. Also, most of the options mentioned on the poll and that people were mentioning were when they had sex and not just kissing (again, this is when I thought D/K slept together because, come on, its Kelly and Dylan).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sheerwill

    sheerwill

    [28]Sep 21, 2008
    • member since: 12/12/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 750
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I couldve sworn that D/K were doing more than kissing even before Brenda came back, so thats why I thought that they were the worst, even if they didnt sleep together. I also thought all those over times those couples werent in a relationship. For ex, Kelly and Dylan broke up so if she kissed Brandon it wasnt cheating. Same with Donna with Noah I believe. That is why I said the B/K/D triangle because I thought they did more than that and that was Brendas best friend, instead of like Aeriel who was some random girl to David/Donna. But if you say those couples hadnt broken up I will take your word for it. Man I need to watch these seasons over again lol because theres like 8 people and like 4-5 different relationships and 10 seasons so my mind gets jumbled (plus Ive only seen s1-6 once). And Im not saying just kissing isnt bad, I just think some people will take that into account more than others (I would feel bad if my best friend/boyfriend kissed but not nearly as bad as if they slept together)...Like on One Tree Hill some people say Brooke was worse with Nathan when she slept with him even if N/Peyton broke up and some say Peyton/Lucas were worse when he was with Brooke because they were actually together. It all depends on how you see it. Also, most of the options mentioned on the poll and that people were mentioning were when they had sex and not just kissing (again, this is when I thought D/K slept together because, come on, its Kelly and Dylan).


    K/D developed an emotional connection during their summer together, and K/D fans claim they fell in love with each other during that time period. So, even though K/D didn't have sex (I know, very surprising!), it was more than just kissing or a casual fling. Also, it was very scandalous because it was the first betrayal on the show and it involved best friends. It's the only option listed in the poll that didn't involve sex, but most still consider it to be the worst because of the circumstances.

    All of the examples of cheating I mentioned in my last post were when the individuals were in a relationship. So there was definitely a lot of cheating going on in this show, lol.
    Edited on 09/21/2008 9:47pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kylie90210

    Kylie90210

    [29]Sep 29, 2008
    • member since: 05/24/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 278
    There are Kelly/Dylan fans? Lol. Just joking.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HeXxXeD

    HeXxXeD

    [30]Sep 30, 2008
    • member since: 07/23/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,923
    Kylie90210 wrote:
    There are Kelly/Dylan fans? Lol. Just joking.

    haha i swear there is only like 500 out of 10 mil.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [31]Oct 4, 2008
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Kylie90210 wrote:
    There are Kelly/Dylan fans? Lol. Just joking.


    There are a few around here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luvmehatme

    luvmehatme

    [32]Jul 26, 2009
    • member since: 08/09/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 82
    Alexxx821 wrote:
    Adelette wrote:

    To me the worst was Dylan when he cheated on Brenda with Kelly. It was the worst because Kelly was Brenda's BEST FRIEND, and neither Dylan nor Kelly seemed to give any thought to how bad Brenda was going to be hurt. Chix before Dix, I always say - if you get my drift.

    Yes, Brenda had an affair with that "Reek" guy in "Paree", (intentional misspell) but it wasn't the same because Rick and Dylan were not best friends and had no history together. And from the minute Brenda's bus drove off, Dylan and Kelly were giving each other the eye. It infuriated me.



    I was furious too! And now everytime I rewatch the first couple of seasons, I start getting angry towards the Paris episodes because I know I'm about to start hating Kelly all over again. But officially my vote goes to when David cheated on Donna with Ariel. That was just awful. And she was so heartbroken :'(


    AMEN to you both! I cannot STAND the Dylan/Kelly long gaze as Brenda and Donna get on the van to Paris. Man! I hate even thinking about it! They are on these episodes on Soap Net-and I feel just like you. I am ready to hate Kelly all over again. Cut to her moping for the next 6 months and giving Brenda the stank eye every time she kisses her own boyfriend. Yeah, its about to get miserable...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wilezrules

    wilezrules

    [33]Jul 30, 2009
    • member since: 06/05/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 252
    Kelly and Dylan never slept together while Brenda was in Paris. They even said as much during "castles in the sand" . Bottom line is Brenda was becoming a pain in the ass to deal with and I don't blame Dylan. Worst cheater for guys was Brandon with Emma, and for girls, Kelly takes the cake cheating on Dylan with John Sears, and Brandon with Dylan. Maybe Brandon and Kelly are meant for one another, they are the worst cheaters.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of This_Years_Love

    This_Years_Love

    [34]Aug 11, 2009
    • member since: 06/28/09
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,331
    I picked when Dylan when he cheated on Brenda with Kelly. I think it was the worst one because Kelly was Brenda's best friend. It was the biggest betrayal.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ihve2likedisney

    ihve2likedisney

    [35]Aug 15, 2009
    • member since: 08/09/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 372
    I agree i dont like the fact that dylan and kelly tried to hide it at first and then he chose kelly over brenda thats why in my opinion that was the worst one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.