TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Beverly Hills 90210 Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

Who was your favorite "bad girl"

Emily Valentine

Adelette

[1]May 6, 2007
    • level: 42
    Just wondering who your favorite bad girl is. My vote is for Gina. She had the most depth and I loved seeing her beat Kelly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

brendamckay

[2]May 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    Emily Valentine, in Season 2, was my choice. Watching her eppis was just so fun. I'm a fan of the "Brenda years," personally.

Adelette

[3]May 7, 2007
    • level: 42

I agree with you about the Brenda years - they were definitely the best! I didn't like Emily at all though - just looking at her turned my stomach.

Embarassing anecdote - I met Christine Elise (Emily Valentine) in the parking lot of an LA club not too long ago. I was extremely drunk and waiting for my driver, and I saw her but couldn't place her. I asked her where I knew her from but she was just like "Oh I have one of those faces" but I wouldn't let up. Finally, it comes to me and I'm all "Ohmy god you're that emily valentine chick! I was like SO YOUNG back then. Man, I HATED YOU."

Bear in mind, I did this REALLY LOUDLY. Poor girl.

She just stared back at me like I was some kind of lunatic. Which of course, I totally was acting like. Can we just say embarassing? (covers eyes)

Well, at least I was drunk. Sometimes people act like that totally sober, and they dont have an excuse at all.

Edited on 05/07/2007 2:33am

BrenAndDylan

[4]May 8, 2007
    • level: 7
    Adelette wrote:

I agree with you about the Brenda years - they were definitely the best! I didn't like Emily at all though - just looking at her turned my stomach.

Embarassing anecdote - I met Christine Elise (Emily Valentine) in the parking lot of an LA club not too long ago. I was extremely drunk and waiting for my driver, and I saw her but couldn't place her. I asked her where I knew her from but she was just like "Oh I have one of those faces" but I wouldn't let up. Finally, it comes to me and I'm all "Ohmy god you're that emily valentine chick! I was like SO YOUNG back then. Man, I HATED YOU."

She just stared back at me like I was some kind of lunatic. Which of course, I totally was acting like. Can we just say embarassing? (covers eyes)

Well, at least I was drunk. Sometimes people act like that totally sober, and they dont have an excuse at all.

Hahaha that is one of the funniest things I have ever read - did you actually remember or did someone have to remind you.

My fave "bad girl" was Valerie. She always had more substance to her. Maybe because she was a star, not just a guest or recurring ... she had some great story lines and sometimes you could actually see she was trying to be good, but just couldn't do it - it wasn't in her nature.

SarahBH90210

[5]May 20, 2007
    • level: 4
    hahaha i love it... anyone who tells off that chick... i hated that character aswell... i watched the episode yesterday where she came... who tries to make friends at a new school by hitting on every guy in sight... yeah the chicks are going to love you and really take you in... what a fool!!! haha'

but yeah val all the way... she was soo calculated and she grew on you hard core... i liked her more i think in the second season she was there... you know after that fakeness had gone... i couldnt stand that about her.. but you have to love val in the sense she said what she was thinking... and she would do almost anything to gain something for herself even if it is just pride!!!

Kylie90210

[6]Oct 14, 2007
    Who doesn't love Val? Tiffani played her so well I hated most of the things Val did to Kelly (and Donna that time), but really, I liked Val when she wasn't picking on Kelly

snowprincess23

[7]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 11
    haha agreed!

caty90210

[8]Oct 16, 2007
    • level: 7
    Valerie without a doubt

LAWelk

[9]Oct 16, 2007
    • level: 10

Val was without a doubt the best bad girl. I especially loved when she picked on Kelly. Val was the only one who would call Kelly out for her holier than thou attitude.

There were moments when she was a bit too much, but, she was a very dynamic character and by far the most interesting to watch.

smithmyname

[10]Oct 17, 2007
    • level: 3
    definitely val. gina was annoying. the only person more annoying than gina was kelly. oh wait. i forgot about andrea.

arkhyel

[11]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 37

Valerie is just superb. I really don't like Gina and I think that Kelly was better on later seasons.

Edited on 10/18/2007 2:52am

aimeelynne756

[12]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 10
    defintely Valerie. She was horrible but for some reason I just couldnt help but like her.

mcdreamygal24

[13]Oct 22, 2007
    • level: 13
    Valerie no question about it

Kylie90210

[14]Dec 3, 2007
    Andrea? She wasn't really a bad girl...

Oh and Caty90210, love your siggie!

stellarchick86

[15]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 32
    Definetly Val. You loved her but hated her at the same time...and like someone said, she had depth to her and she tried to be good but just couldnt, and I also loved how she picked on kelly (and donna cuz she got annoying too sometimes lol)..Gina was just annoying and was just "there"..didnt have much too her, it was like ok im here and moving in.

HeXxXeD

[16]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 17
    Brenda was kinda the real Bad Girl in seasons 2-4 not kelly lol kelly was just a s***

sheerwill

[17]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 8

^ No, Brenda wasn't really a "bad girl". She was a "good girl" with a rebel side. Dylan was a "bad boy." That's why she and Dylan brought out the best in each other.

The best "bad girl" was Val, no question about it. Gina was just a cheap immitation of Val. Kelly was never a "bad girl." She was kind of a snob in the early seasons, but that's it.

Edited on 01/10/2008 2:56pm

stellarchick86

[18]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 32
    And Kelly is a snob in the later seasons too...lol. Her heart is in the right place but dont diagree with her!

gwen13579

[19]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 8
    Adelette wrote:

Embarassing anecdote - I met Christine Elise (Emily Valentine) in the parking lot of an LA club not too long ago. I was extremely drunk and waiting for my driver, and I saw her but couldn't place her. I asked her where I knew her from but she was just like "Oh I have one of those faces" but I wouldn't let up. Finally, it comes to me and I'm all "Ohmy god you're that emily valentine chick! I was like SOYOUNG back then. Man,I HATED YOU."

HAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!

I wouldn't worry, I do similar things when I get drunk. I embarrass myself in front of my family and friends and they don't hate me for it. They do go on about it for a long time, though ....

I personally hated Emily Valentine. She got on my nerves in every single episode she was in of 90210. I never understood why the writers would suddenly have Brandon fall in love with her after everything she'd done to him in the past

Valerie Malone was the best bad girl. She was the bad girl I'd love to hate. Tiffani was a great cast addition

poundpuppy29

[20]Apr 25, 2008
    • level: 5
    Val she was the best but I did love her too