Beverly Hills 90210

Greek to Me

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 1993 on FOX

• I just finished watching the dvd version of this episode and noticed that they cut a scene out where Andrea is at the sorority with her star of david on and one of the girls confronts her.

7.3
    Has anyone else noticed this or any other scenes cut during season 4? I know they've edited the music throughout the dvd series, but this is the first time i've noticed a scene. Has this cutting been going on for a while now and I've been oblivious? I swear that they've cut out another scene with Brandon and the douche baggy teacher married to Lucinda where he confronts him, but I dunno. This is the first time I've watched these episodes since they were on the air. Its been fun watching them again! I think I st-
    opped after this season. the nineties ruled!
  • Sorority and Fraternity Problems.

I thought that this episode was okay and thought that the radio show with Donna was hilarious, especially when she started dissing David and then suddenly the phone lines are jammed. I really couldn't see Brandon in a fraternity and was glad he had the morals not to join the party - you can't eliminate fraternities, that's madness. I can't believe that someone mistook Brenda and Brandon as a couple at the party and can't see why Dylan can't do college things with Kelly - he's pushing her away into John. The girls shouldn't join an existing sorority - they need to stay close to each other and make their own (which is what they do do).